Alan Colmes is dead at 66

Apparently a nice guy. I always wondered if his political stances were strictly for entertainment purposes. After all, he was in stand-up for awhile.

Condolences to the family.

I remember when he shared a show with Hannity. It was the Hannity and Colmes show. Hannity was definitely the alpha male of the show and would often talk over Colmes. I am a conservative, so I did tend to agree with Hannity more, but I did feel kind of sorry for Colmes because he did not quite get equal time.
I liked Colmes, even though he was a snow flake.

Just read on his website that he had been ill recently and having to stay out of work. Ahhh.....this sucks. Yeah he was a snowflake but I kinda liked the guy despite mostly disagreeing with him. Made for interesting debate.......gonna miss the guy for sure.

Colmes was an old style liberal, willing to listen and respond to his opponents, believed in free speech rights for everyone, even those he disagreed with and he was for the American worker.

Shame that liberalism has gone so far to the left that Colmes was regarded as a kind of white liberal Uncle Tom.

Anyone know what the illness was that killed him?

America is poorer for the loss of Alan Colmes.

Colmes was an old style liberal, willing to listen and respond to his opponents, believed in free speech rights for everyone, even those he disagreed with and he was for the American worker.

Shame that liberalism has gone so far to the left that Colmes was regarded as a kind of white liberal Uncle Tom.

Anyone know what the illness was that killed him?

America is poorer for the loss of Alan Colmes.
Yeah, he was from a different generation of liberalism. Didn't agree with him much, but I respected his opinion and the way he debated.

He's married to Monica Crowley's sister. I wish them well.

I remember when he shared a show with Hannity. It was the Hannity and Colmes show. Hannity was definitely the alpha male of the show and would often talk over Colmes. I am a conservative, so I did tend to agree with Hannity more, but I did feel kind of sorry for Colmes because he did not quite get equal time.

It seems that Fox News purposely set up the show that way. It's really a shame. He may have been a great solo broadcaster, but nobody had a chance to find out.

R.I.P.

'He may have been a great solo broadcaster, but nobody had a chance to find out.'

Alan colmes had his own radio show, called....."The Alan Colmes Radio Show"

He was right-of-center but given the rôle as token Liberal.

He was right-of-center but given the rôle as token Liberal.

To A Eurolib like you, everyone is right-of-center. You are left of Marx and Lenin.

His show was #21 according to Talkers Magazine. I'm actually surprised he was doing that well. Hannity is #2.

Did not Care for AC much..but RIP ...66 is too young to go

Nobody exploited US Troop deaths from the Iraq war for political purposes more than Alan Colmes.

Forum List

Back