Riots Erupt In Dublin After Knife Attack Leaves Five Injured, Including Children

skye

Diamond Member
Oct 19, 2012
Violent protests erupted in Dublin Thursday night following a horrific stabbing outside a school in the city centre, leaving three children wounded and a community shaken.

The stabbing attack, which occurred Thursday afternoon near Gaelscoil Choláiste Mhuire in Parnell Square, left a man, woman and three children injured. A man in his 50s was detained by police and identified as the sole suspect. He was also injured.

Although police have not yet released information on the identity of the suspect, information spread online that the attacker was an Algerian immigrant. Protesters clashed with police, resulting in injuries and damage to public transport and police vehicles.

Dublin Stabbing: Five people including three young children injured in suspected knife attack​

Violent protests erupted in Dublin Thursday night following a horrific stabbing outside a school in the city centre, leaving three children wounded and a community shaken.

The stabbing attack, which occurred Thursday afternoon near Gaelscoil Choláiste Mhuire in Parnell Square, left a man, woman and three children injured. A man in his 50s was detained by police and identified as the sole suspect. He was also injured.

Although police have not yet released information on the identity of the suspect, information spread online that the attacker was an Algerian immigrant. Protesters clashed with police, resulting in injuries and damage to public transport and police vehicles.

Here's my surprised face.

Irish leftoids have ruined Ireland.

They need a 21st-century St. Patrick to drive out the two-legged snakes.

St. Patrick needs a tougher image. I can't find any images of him that look like someone who would drive out a housefly.

1700777715954.png

But then, there are no tough looking images of St Michael either.

Although police have not yet released information on the identity of the suspect, information spread online that the attacker was an Algerian immigrant.
As soon as I realized they did not disclose a name or a photo, AND there was riot, I knew it had to be an Islamist. They should begin shooting rioters in the aftermath of these kinds of events. The EU/UK is already in a civil war, it's just that one side hasn't started fighting back.

A crime against the Irish people to let those immigrants around kids. I would send them to prison for allowing it.
and if you say "What if it wasn't an immigrant" I reply "Even more so is it wrong because anything that happens to kids will cause --- as it did---rioting against unvetted people who en masse are not part of that society

UPDATE 2: Irish Rioters Set Holiday Inn Express on Fire in Dublin Where Hundreds of Illegal Migrants Are Being Held – After Alleged Algerian Migrant Stabs Numerous Children near School​

Dubliners had enough! I don't blame them!

Forum List

Back