Riots Erupt In Dublin After Knife Attack Leaves Five Injured, Including Children

UPDATE 2: Irish Rioters Set Holiday Inn Express on Fire in Dublin Where Hundreds of Illegal Migrants Are Being Held – After Alleged Algerian Migrant Stabs Numerous Children near School​

Dubliners had enough! I don't blame them!

Erin Go Braugh!

Violent protests erupted in Dublin Thursday night following a horrific stabbing outside a school in the city centre, leaving three children wounded and a community shaken.

The stabbing attack, which occurred Thursday afternoon near Gaelscoil Choláiste Mhuire in Parnell Square, left a man, woman and three children injured. A man in his 50s was detained by police and identified as the sole suspect. He was also injured.

Although police have not yet released information on the identity of the suspect, information spread online that the attacker was an Algerian immigrant. Protesters clashed with police, resulting in injuries and damage to public transport and police vehicles.

I saw this on the web earlier but it was kind of the world is upside down to me so I need to go back and deep dive into it when I get the chance. There were talks of riots and this and I am not sure how they are related. Certainly not something I would expect to see out of the Dublin we visited.

I saw this on the web earlier but it was kind of the world is upside down to me so I need to go back and deep dive into it when I get the chance. There were talks of riots and this and I am not sure how they are related. Certainly not something I would expect to see out of the Dublin we visited.

Well, yes.

An Algerian immigrant stabbed Irish children outside a school ...and guess what......the Irish people didn't like it!

Can you blame them? I certainly can not!

The Irish had enough of Globalist and diversity shit. Bless them.

He is pandering to the false god of diversity.

Oh, his last name isn't an Irish name. His father was born in Bombay, India.

Camel's nose under the tent. And see my first sentence again.

UPDATE 2: Irish Rioters Set Holiday Inn Express on Fire in Dublin Where Hundreds of Illegal Migrants Are Being Held – After Alleged Algerian Migrant Stabs Numerous Children near School​

The Irish ain't messing around.

He is pandering to the false god of diversity.

Oh, his last name isn't an Irish name. His father was born in Bombay, India.

Camel's nose under the tent. And see my first sentence again.

Something needs to change, Mr. "prime minister", and the Dubliners are showing the world exactly how!

The Irish are fighters and did not run from violence in their own streets. They should dump the invaders into the sea.
IMG_5310.jpeg

IMG_5311.jpeg

IMG_5309.jpeg

9e1e981eaaaf7cc62b37592011b917a3_768x0.png

Why are Irishmen and Rightwingers Looting and Rioting?

Quote:

LONDON — Right-wing protesters angered by a stabbing attack they believed had involved someone of immigrant background rampaged through central Dublin on Thursday night, leaving behind a trail of burning destruction.

Ireland’s police chief on Friday described the unrest, in which double-decker buses, trams and police cars were torched, as “scenes that we have not seen in decades.”

The violence and looting through some of Dublin’s most famous streets began after a stabbing attack outside a school that left five people hospitalized. They included three young children and a woman. Police detained a man who also is being treated for injuries.
Rumors spread online that the perpetrator of the attack was an immigrant or had an immigrant background. The BBC, citing unnamed sources, said the man was an Irish citizen who had lived in the country for 20 years.

Quote:

LONDON — Right-wing protesters angered by a stabbing attack they believed had involved someone of immigrant background rampaged through central Dublin on Thursday night, leaving behind a trail of burning destruction.

Ireland’s police chief on Friday described the unrest, in which double-decker buses, trams and police cars were torched, as “scenes that we have not seen in decades.”

The violence and looting through some of Dublin’s most famous streets began after a stabbing attack outside a school that left five people hospitalized. They included three young children and a woman. Police detained a man who also is being treated for injuries.
Rumors spread online that the perpetrator of the attack was an immigrant or had an immigrant background. The BBC, citing unnamed sources, said the man was an Irish citizen who had lived in the country for 20 years.

They don't like muslims stabbing little kids?

Quote:

Racism.

Forum List

Back