Rioting Breaks Out In Sweden

Sweden, a previously peaceful nation, is now the world's rape and violence capital. Lord but Liberals are dumb.

Link?

and now for icing on the cake...

80 Per Cent Of Swedish Police Consider Quitting Over Migrant Danger
Left Wing Swedish Newspaper Journalist Attacked in 'No Go Zone'

Oh fucking BULLSHIT. Sweden doesn't have "no go zones" Dumbass. Get some real sources.

And know this, desperate slime-troll: when I ask you for a "link" it doesn't mean I don't know what you're babbling about. It means I DO know the story, enough to know that you're completely full of shit. This jackoff thread for example, about a police drug bust, trumped up to "rioting breaks out in Sweden". My ass.

Fuck you and everybody that thinks like you, ya retarded fucking freak.

So, let me get this right. Your prime directive as a so-called liberal is to defend knuckle-dragging troglodytes who are hell bent on wrenching the liberal civilizations they invade right back to the seventh century, and you call OTHERS retarded?

That is the American liberal mentality of today. They hate their own countries main religion, but drool all over themselves to side with a religion that is way more fundamental. They cannot wait until the west is brought to it's knees by a religion that seeks to turn women into slaves.

Maybe Pogo's a Moslem. That would explain it.

It probably makes no difference.

These mindless leftists have been so conditioned by their little peeps to defend everything about Islam that they might as well be Muslim, themselves. This is the true "Islamophobia" at work here, since they ARE exhibiting a phobic reaction. They are so absolutely terrified of being called a racist that they will tolerate absolutely anything Muslims perpetrate against those of their own ethnicity or culture.

Exactly. And isn't it curious how these Lefties ignore the meaning of the term, 'phobia'.

That is the American liberal mentality of today. They hate their own countries main religion, but drool all over themselves to side with a religion that is way more fundamental. They cannot wait until the west is brought to it's knees by a religion that seeks to turn women into slaves.

When I was a teen, liberals fought FOR women's rights instead of this crap. Of course, that's when liberals were liberal instead of championing the least liberal creatures on earth.

I believe much of it arises from a deep sense of self-loathing, myself. These are not people who are content with their lives, with a healthy sense of self-esteem and who feel the sense of self-efficacy that comes with accomplishing something in life. Instead, they are merely disgruntled, live in a state of arrested development, and blame everybody else for their lack of self-worth. In doing so, they blame their own culture rather than taking stock of their shortcomings as an individual, and so lash out in a petulant, nihilistic rage that finds common cause with Islamists who share these same traits.

I don't think Trump realizes just how dumb many democrats, and all liberals, are.

After hearing reports about him saying there was a terrorist attack in Sweden, my first thought was 'when the fuck did he say that!??'. lol
I thought I missed something until I realized the reports were coming from a few delusional people.

It's all part of the partisan game, the game that is destroying the US. Remember when the right were angry at Clinton for demeaning the position of President? Well, they don't care any more, in fact they love it.
It's a dumb game that has most Americans thinking they're stupid.

It's a dumb game, whereby many of the people who play it put aside all logic and reasoning.

A whole day and and a half later passed after the riot, before Tucker Carlson reported on it. If you do not think the leftist captured MSM is censoring news to fit their narrative, than you deserve to be enslaved by the chains of global Progressivism. I choose not to die on my knees, tho'!

Look what's happening in Afghanistan. Oh, wait.. its Sweden..

Last edited:
Funny watching the water carriers trying to cover for Trump's each and every lie.
Comrade was talking about terrorism when he mentioned what happened in Sweden the other day.
There was no terrorism in Sweden that day so he lied again. To which the Sweden prez lashed out at his lie saying, " what are you smoking.?"
Trump continues to embarrass himself, the country and the entire world.
Oh btw.. according to Swedish statistics their crime rate hasn't risen even with taking in refugees.
So facts continue to be Trump's and the Deplorables enemy.

I don't trust the Swed's. Many areas depend on tourism.

Here is their problem going all the way back to 2013 and ever since.

Stockholm burns as rioters battle police after three days of violence in immigrant 'ghetto'
  • Two schools and a cultural centre were set on fire in Stockholm
  • Gangs of up to 60 youths hurled rocks at police and firefighters
  • Yesterday's violence is the worst the country has seen in years
  • Provoked debate on youth unemployment and immigration in Sweden
By Becky Evans

PUBLISHED: 07:08 EST, 22 May 2013 | UPDATED: 18:40 EST, 22 May 2013

Sweden riots: Stockholm burns as rioters battle police after three days of violence in immigrant 'ghetto' | Daily Mail Online

Read more: Sweden riots: Stockholm burns as rioters battle police after three days of violence in immigrant 'ghetto' | Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

###

Riots erupt in Sweden’s capital just days after Trump comments
By Max Bearak February 21, 2017

[...]

In 2015, when the influx of refugees and migrants to Europe from Africa, the Middle East and Asia was at its peak, Sweden took in the greatest number per capita. By and large, integration has been a success story there, save for incidents such as Monday night's, which have taken place in highly segregated neighborhoods. [Amusing! here they say...BY AND LARGE, integration has been a success story...THEN EXCEPT FOR THE INCIDENTS...! Say what? EXCEPT FOR THE RIOTS?]

[...]

A Pew Research Center study conducted in early 2016 indicated that 46 percent of Swedes believed that “refugees in our country are more to blame for crime than other groups.”

[...]

Riots erupt in Sweden’s capital just days after Trump comments

I don't think Trump realizes just how dumb many democrats, and all liberals, are.

After hearing reports about him saying there was a terrorist attack in Sweden, my first thought was 'when the fuck did he say that!??'. lol
I thought I missed something until I realized the reports were coming from a few delusional people.

It's all part of the partisan game, the game that is destroying the US. Remember when the right were angry at Clinton for demeaning the position of President? Well, they don't care any more, in fact they love it.

It's a dumb game, whereby many of the people who play it put aside all logic and reasoning.
It's why I'm convinced liberals are too stupid to vote.

Well, when your argument is just insults......

I don't know of a nice way to say certain people are too stupid to vote.
I'm open for suggestions.

Perhaps you could just put more effort into actually making a decent argument, rather than bashing people with childish insults.

Perhaps you could just put more effort into actually making a decent argument, rather than bashing people with childish insults.
Why should I invest any time in stupid people?

Trump is not expecting apologies as he already knows better.

Meanwhile, Rioting Breaks Out In Sweden | Zero Hedge

I'm sorry, 'Zero hedge' is fake news
LOLOLOL.....these people are soo sad, so sad
I'm starting to lose hope for these white people, tigerred59
Lose hope with the boomers, but not the millennials...they are the future and thank God, they want as we all had hoped for our generation...a better, stronger and more inclusive America. They let us down this last election, but I blame the Clinton's for this loss....but they won't let us down moving forward. As for race....I get white people....its hard walking down a red carpet of historic privilege, with Tyrone, Hosay and Mohamad along side ya LOLOLO...change is hard.

Why should I invest any time in stupid people?

I'll make it easy for you, I'm putting you on ignore.

Forum List

Back