Rioting Breaks Out In Sweden

A "Refugees Welcome" sign hung on the Statue of Liberty today. Yeah, because that mentality has worked out so well for Germany and Sweden.

Last edited:
Sweden, a previously peaceful nation, is now the world's rape and violence capital. Lord but Liberals are dumb.

Link?

and now for icing on the cake...

80 Per Cent Of Swedish Police Consider Quitting Over Migrant Danger
Left Wing Swedish Newspaper Journalist Attacked in 'No Go Zone'

Oh fucking BULLSHIT. Sweden doesn't have "no go zones" Dumbass. Get some real sources.

And know this, desperate slime-troll: when I ask you for a "link" it doesn't mean I don't know what you're babbling about. It means I DO know the story, enough to know that you're completely full of shit. This jackoff thread for example, about a police drug bust, trumped up to "rioting breaks out in Sweden". My ass.

Fuck you and everybody that thinks like you, ya retarded fucking freak.

Sweden is such a weak, unsafe country.

it's a total disaster. a disaster. a disaster. a disaster. a disaster. SWEDEN'S A DISASTER! DISASTRO!

Have you ever been there?

Malmo: 43% foreign population.

Most violent city in western Europe.

Just a coincidence. Lefties say it's safe.

I asked a question. You didn't answer.

Is Malmo safer than US cities?

You might actually have a point to make, the problem is you're not making it very well, using statistics you don't understand, not making the correct comparisons etc.

Sweden, a previously peaceful nation, is now the world's rape and violence capital. Lord but Liberals are dumb.

They're not only dumb but in their denial of rape and violence, have become supporters of rape and violence.

yep

I have actually had one of the most repugnant of them indicate several times that they think it is funny, and even when the victims are children.

I guess when these posturing idiots defend this crap long enough, they start to think just like the perps.

Link?

and now for icing on the cake...

80 Per Cent Of Swedish Police Consider Quitting Over Migrant Danger
Left Wing Swedish Newspaper Journalist Attacked in 'No Go Zone'

Oh fucking BULLSHIT. Sweden doesn't have "no go zones" Dumbass. Get some real sources.

And know this, desperate slime-troll: when I ask you for a "link" it doesn't mean I don't know what you're babbling about. It means I DO know the story, enough to know that you're completely full of shit. This jackoff thread for example, about a police drug bust, trumped up to "rioting breaks out in Sweden". My ass.

So, let me get this right. Your prime directive as a so-called liberal is to defend knuckle-dragging troglodytes who are hell bent on wrenching the liberal civilizations they invade right back to the seventh century, and you call OTHERS retarded?

It was hilarious to watch some LIB asshole from Sweden on MSNBC claim there is "no muslim problem" literally a few hours before the ragheads rioted/looted/burned/destroyed businesses in Sweden.

HAHAHA! looks like we exploded this stupid bigot's head clean off his shoulders!

Pogo takes great offense with any criticism of Moslem rape and violence. Totally sick.

So, let me get this right. Your prime directive as a so-called liberal is to defend knuckle-dragging troglodytes who are hell bent on wrenching the liberal civilizations they invade right back to the seventh century, and you call OTHERS retarded?

Maybe Pogo's a Moslem. That would explain it.

Maybe Pogo's a Moslem. That would explain it.

It probably makes no difference.

These mindless leftists have been so conditioned by their little peeps to defend everything about Islam that they might as well be Muslim, themselves. This is the true "Islamophobia" at work here, since they ARE exhibiting a phobic reaction. They are so absolutely terrified of being called a racist that they will tolerate absolutely anything Muslims perpetrate against those of their own ethnicity or culture.

I don't think Trump realizes just how dumb many democrats, and all liberals, are.

After hearing reports about him saying there was a terrorist attack in Sweden, my first thought was 'when the fuck did he say that!??'. lol
I thought I missed something until I realized the reports were coming from a few delusional people.

I don't think Trump realizes just how dumb many democrats, and all liberals, are.

After hearing reports about him saying there was a terrorist attack in Sweden, my first thought was 'when the fuck did he say that!??'. lol
I thought I missed something until I realized the reports were coming from a few delusional people.

It's all part of the partisan game, the game that is destroying the US. Remember when the right were angry at Clinton for demeaning the position of President? Well, they don't care any more, in fact they love it.

It's all part of the partisan game, the game that is destroying the US. Remember when the right were angry at Clinton for demeaning the position of President? Well, they don't care any more, in fact they love it.
It's a dumb game that has most Americans thinking they're stupid.

Very very sweet the msm is FINALLY having to start confronting the truth about what is going on in Europe. Even talk radio was afraid of talking about it.....callers would be cut off.

Not anymore............ :eusa_dance::eusa_dance::deal:

Already 80% of the American people are against sanctuary cities. 80 % :ack-1::ack-1:. Now they are starting to get a dose of what open borders mean for America in about 10 years...........no-fucking-go zones.........on-demand rape..........police turn your back on the violent criminal because he's an immigrant.................

Not gonna happen in my country..........might have to choose up sides in the end to hammer the point home and we, of course, all know who's not winning!:2up: What might save it from happening is states from New York to Ca will get it more and more and the bozo's on the coasts will keep losing elections.:banana::boobies::boobies:

oopsy!

Zero Hedge is an English-language financial blog that aggregates news and presents editorial opinions from original and outside sources. The news portion of the site is written by a group of editors who collectively write under the pseudonym "Tyler Durden" (a character from the novel and film Fight Club).

Zero Hedge's content has been classified as conspiratorial, anti-establishment, and economically pessimistic,[3] and has been criticized for presenting extreme and sometimes pro-Russian views.[1][4][5]

Zero Hedge - Wikipedia

When you can't attack the story, discredit the source.

Was there rioting in Sweden or not? That is the ONLY relevant question. All the rest of this BS is, simply, misdirection.

Very very sweet the msm is FINALLY having to start confronting the truth about what is going on in Europe. Even talk radio was afraid of talking about it.....callers would be cut off.

Not anymore............ :eusa_dance::eusa_dance::deal:

Already 80% of the American people are against sanctuary cities. 80 % :ack-1::ack-1:. Now they are starting to get a dose of what open borders mean for America in about 10 years...........no-fucking-go zones.........on-demand rape..........police turn your back on the violent criminal because he's an immigrant.................

Not gonna happen in my country..........might have to choose up sides in the end to hammer the point home and we, of course, all know who's not winning!:2up: What might save it from happening is states from New York to Ca will get it more and more and the bozo's on the coasts will keep losing elections.:banana::boobies::boobies:
We couldn't have asked for a better president than Trump. The guy knows what's happening in these other countries, and wants to keep it from happening here.

Forum List

Back