Rioting Breaks Out In Sweden

The police were handing out "please don't rape me bracelets" of course there's a fucking problem. The Ostriches are ignoring the issue.

I am curious as to how long the progressives can fiddle before they realize their carefully constructed fantasy world is burning down around them.

and they will get shot in the butt while hiding their heads

Is it immigrants that are causing the riots in the US as well?

I hope to Christ the next time WE have a riot, Sweden starts tweeting and bringing to the world's attention how out of control we are.
I mean honestly, guys. What are you thinking? Trump, now we know he's not got a fucking brain in his head, but you should know better than to applaud it.
Me two, bring some worldwide attention to Liberals in the US showing their asses like a bunch of spoiled children

Sweden, a previously peaceful nation, is now the world's rape and violence capital. Lord but Liberals are dumb.

I hope to Christ the next time WE have a riot, Sweden starts tweeting and bringing to the world's attention how out of control we are.
I mean honestly, guys. What are you thinking? Trump, now we know he's not got a fucking brain in his head, but you should know better than to applaud it.
Me two, bring some worldwide attention to Liberals in the US showing their asses like a bunch of spoiled children

When I see the audacity of these arsonistic, petulant,violent, braindead sociopaths, it makes me feel like bringing local attention. In the form of bullets.

I tell you what, any of that stuff starts going down where I can see it from my property. It's on!

While nobody can condone what happened in Stockholm, it can hardly be called a riot in terms of what we call them. Estimates of 20 to 50 youths were involved, not including a sightly smaller group of citizens who were trying to stop them, and the entire thing was over in about 2 hours. One officer was slightly injured when he was hit in the arm with a rock. All told, it wasn't much worse than a particularly rough night in a big town like Houston.
Group of Unidentified Persons Riots in Rinkeby District of Stockholm

Theyre not youths, they are muslims. Youre afraid too.

I would call mostly 12 to 14 year old kids, youths, no matter what religion they were.

I wouldn't.

I know,but you're nuts.

Nuts for calling out the truth and what it is? You're delusional and not even worthy of argument.

Sweden, a previously peaceful nation, is now the world's rape and violence capital. Lord but Liberals are dumb.

Well, it takes an understanding of rape statistics and rape reporting to know what it all means.

Sweden's rape rate under the spotlight - BBC News

"Comparing crime rates across countries is fraught with difficulties - this is well known among criminologists and statisticians, less so among journalists and commentators."

"Sweden has the highest rape rate in Europe,"

"Is it true? Yes. The Swedish police recorded the highest number of offences - about 63 per 100,000 inhabitants - of any force in Europe, in 2010. The second-highest in the world."

""In Sweden there has been this ambition explicitly to record every case of sexual violence separately, to make it visible in the statistics," she says."

""So, for instance, when a woman comes to the police and she says my husband or my fiance raped me almost every day during the last year, the police have to record each of these events, which might be more than 300 events. In many other countries it would just be one record - one victim, one type of crime, one record.""

Simple, knowledge is power, using statistics badly won't get you very far.

When I see the audacity of these arsonistic, petulant,violent, braindead sociopaths, it makes me feel like bringing local attention. In the form of bullets.

I tell you what, any of that stuff starts going down where I can see it from my property. It's on!

What about the audacity of people who think they can hand out justice as they see fit?

Sweden is such a weak, unsafe country.

it's a total disaster. a disaster. a disaster. a disaster. a disaster. SWEDEN'S A DISASTER! DISASTRO!

Forum List

Back