Rioting Breaks Out In Sweden

While nobody can condone what happened in Stockholm, it can hardly be called a riot in terms of what we call them. Estimates of 20 to 50 youths were involved, not including a sightly smaller group of citizens who were trying to stop them, and the entire thing was over in about 2 hours. One officer was slightly injured when he was hit in the arm with a rock. All told, it wasn't much worse than a particularly rough night in a big town like Houston.
Group of Unidentified Persons Riots in Rinkeby District of Stockholm

Burning cars, destroying property and attacking police isn't a riot anymore. You've got to love relativism and the lengths progressives go to cover for Islamist thugs.

It's wasn't a riot on the scale that the right wants to portray it. Much smaller than expected incidents after many sports events.

Nice try. We didn't mention any "scale" of the riot. It was a riot, period. It wasn't the first, and it won't be the last. France did the same thing, calling them "youths". It didn't help one bit, and now look at the number of terror attacks they get each year.

While nobody can condone what happened in Stockholm, it can hardly be called a riot in terms of what we call them. Estimates of 20 to 50 youths were involved, not including a sightly smaller group of citizens who were trying to stop them, and the entire thing was over in about 2 hours. One officer was slightly injured when he was hit in the arm with a rock. All told, it wasn't much worse than a particularly rough night in a big town like Houston.

Theyre not youths, they are muslims. Youre afraid too.

I would call mostly 12 to 14 year old kids, youths, no matter what religion they were.

I wouldn't.

Theyre not youths, they are muslims. Youre afraid too.

I would call mostly 12 to 14 year old kids, youths, no matter what religion they were.

I wouldn't.

I know,but you're nuts.

Pretty feckless attempt to prop up the insane clown president.

The facts are out there on Sweden's "issues" with migrants. One of the biggest problems in Europe and their Muslim populations is that these countries confined their immigrants to ghettos aka no go zones.

So sadly there has been very few attempts to assimilate Muslim immigrants into main stream life.

It's shocking that these so called "do gooders" cannot recognize the problems especially with unemployed youth who then fall prey to extremist groups.

And whoa geeze Sweden has some doozies.

"On December 7, 2006, the Swedish citizen Mohamed Moumou, who is described by the United States Department of the Treasury as an "uncontested leader of an extremist group centered around the Brandbergen Mosque in Stockholm", was put on the United Nations Security Council Committee 1267 list of foreign terrorists"

Islam in Sweden - Wikipedia
As an american I have come to an understanding that I am not entitled to rule the world. Sweden is for the Swedes to manage.

Burning cars, destroying property and attacking police isn't a riot anymore. You've got to love relativism and the lengths progressives go to cover for Islamist thugs.

Ah, so this is more like our original tea party then.

Yep........I don't exactly see the democrat reporters in America reporting about these riots in Sweden....that would be extremely awkward considering how much energy they put into lying about what Trump said about Sweden at his Florida rally on Saturday...

Sweden: Looting, Cars Torched, Police Attacked as Riots Break out in Migrant Suburb

Riots broke out on Monday night in the suburb of Rinkeby, where a majority of residents were born overseas, just hours after the country’s Prime Minister attacked U.S President Donald J. Trump for linking mass migration with rising violence in Sweden.
The riots, in which cars were set ablaze and shops were looted, resulted in the Stockholm suburb looking “like a warzone” according to a journalist who was at the scene.

Police retreated to a nearby gas station after being forced to fire a warning shot as a group of around 30 thugs pelted officers with stones, according to Expressen.

Yes......let's not cover this in the American press.....that would be awkward.........considering the violence of the attacks.........

see...the problem isn't the violent riots and the brutal attacks on people...the problem is that Sweden just changed the way they define violence...so that more violent riots are reported now than before......right?

“Our officers were attacked by a number of people, some of them masked, who threw stones. They felt under so much pressure that a shot had to be fired”, said police spokesperson Lars Bystrom.

In the unrest, which began at around 8.30pm after a man was arrested next to Rinkeby metro station, a pedestrian on his way home was beaten and robbed and a press photographer was hospitalised after being attacked by a group of around 15 people.

“I was hit with a lot of punches and kicks to the body and head, and spent the night in hospital”, the Dagens Nyheter photographer said.

The riots continued late into the night, with police reporting later that shops were looted, and that a number of cars were set on fire during a second violent riot.

“I’ve witnessed turmoil and civil unrest before, but this is something else. It looks like a war zone here”, said a freelance journalist working at the site of the clashes with state television outlet SVT.

And the population of Rinkeby......?

The shocking scenes in Rinkeby, where 61 per cent of residents were born abroad,

Riots broke out on Monday night in the suburb of Rinkeby, where a majority of residents were born overseas.

Gotta love a press that works SO hard at avoiding the correct identification of the problem. "Overseas"? Does anybody REALLY think that they were Bolivians or Japanese or new Zealanders?

Sheesh. This politically correct idiocy will be the death of us all.

Riots broke out on Monday night in the suburb of Rinkeby, where a majority of residents were born overseas.

Gotta love a press that works SO hard at avoiding the correct identification of the problem. "Overseas"? Does anybody REALLY think that they were Bolivians or Japanese or new Zealanders?

Sheesh. This politically correct idiocy will be the death of us all.
The other day on MSNBC one of the bobble heads repeatedly referred to the Latinos crossing the border illegally into the US as coming from "overseas".

The Swedish Govt. better gets its head out of its liberal ass and boot these death cult member right out of Sweden.

While the media was dismissing Trump, riots were breaking out in the immigrant suburb of Rinkeby in Stockholm

upload_2017-2-21_9-4-44.png

‘Trump Was Right’: Migrants Riot, Loot, Fight With Police And Set Cars On Fire In Sweden
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
As the zombies deny facts keep coming out the loons did the same thing over Germany and it came out what was really going on The next news flash will be what is going on in the US, the dumb asses will deny it all in their own Country they are so out of it.

They were hiding the Bowling Green Massacre Terrorists and the police came to arrest them. Riots ensued.

They were hiding the Bowling Green Massacre Terrorists and the police came to arrest them. Riots ensued.

The police were handing out "please don't rape me bracelets" of course there's a fucking problem. The Ostriches are ignoring the issue.

I am curious as to how long the progressives can fiddle before they realize their carefully constructed fantasy world is burning down around them.

While the media was dismissing Trump, riots were breaking out in the immigrant suburb of Rinkeby in Stockholm

View attachment 113479

‘Trump Was Right’: Migrants Riot, Loot, Fight With Police And Set Cars On Fire In Sweden
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
As the zombies deny facts keep coming out the loons did the same thing over Germany and it came out what was really going on The next news flash will be what is going on in the US, the dumb asses will deny it all in their own Country they are so out of it.

From what I understand according to statistics Sweden is the rape capitol of the world (some sources claim Sweden is in 2nd place for that infamous title). I read a testimony from a woman living in Sweden who wrote about being the victim of an Arab sexual predator not once but twice already and this woman fears leaving her home. She is herself a victim as well as an eyewitness to the crimes against the Swedes by Muslim immigrants and knows full well (as many Europeans do) that sexual assaults / violence against women by Muslim immigrants in Sweden is at epidemic proportions. Europe is on the verge of collapse. Their leaders, the EU, and the UN are doing nothing about it. The media is complicit and covering it up and now we have the American mainstream media following in their footsteps.

Just imagine if Hillary Clinton (who belongs behind bars for life) had been able to steal the election, where would be right now? President Trump was right when he said, Just look at what is happening in Sweden. The news media is putting the citizens at great risk because they refuse to report the truth about Sweden (and Europe) being put in great danger by their leaders, the EU and UN and are openly advocating that the same be done to the american people without (openly) admitting it.

They pretend to not know what President Trump is talking about while knowing FULL WELL what he is talking about. The American people know what liars the MSM are which is why we elected Donald Trump. The MSM is a disgrace. The best thing the American people can do is boycott them, do not read their articles and ask President Trump to deny them access to the WH for the next eight years. They do not deserve an audience. Put them out of business and replace them with real news sources and real journalists.

Forum List

Back