Rioting Breaks Out In Sweden

Trump used a TV show to get information & thought it was talking about a terrorist attack.

'What a dumbass.

We should fire all the advisors & end all the briefings since the giant cheeto prefers to get his information from the TV.

Trump used a TV show to get information & thought it was talking about a terrorist attack.

'What a dumbass.

We should fire all the advisors & end all the briefings since the giant cheeto prefers to get his information from the TV.

dude, Obama is the enemy within wake up.

While the media was dismissing Trump, riots were breaking out in the immigrant suburb of Rinkeby in Stockholm

View attachment 113479

‘Trump Was Right’: Migrants Riot, Loot, Fight With Police And Set Cars On Fire In Sweden
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
As the zombies deny facts keep coming out the loons did the same thing over Germany and it came out what was really going on The next news flash will be what is going on in the US, the dumb asses will deny it all in their own Country they are so out of it.

From what I understand according to statistics Sweden is the rape capitol of the world (some sources claim Sweden is in 2nd place for that infamous title). I read a testimony from a woman living in Sweden who wrote about being the victim of an Arab sexual predator not once but twice already and this woman fears leaving her home. She is herself a victim as well as an eyewitness to the crimes against the Swedes by Muslim immigrants and knows full well (as many Europeans do) that sexual assaults / violence against women by Muslim immigrants in Sweden is at epidemic proportions. Europe is on the verge of collapse. Their leaders, the EU, and the UN are doing nothing about it. The media is complicit and covering it up and now we have the American mainstream media following in their footsteps.

Just imagine if Hillary Clinton (who belongs behind bars for life) had been able to steal the election, where would be right now? President Trump was right when he said, Just look at what is happening in Sweden. The news media is putting the citizens at great risk because they refuse to report the truth about Sweden (and Europe) being put in great danger by their leaders, the EU and UN and are openly advocating that the same be done to the american people without (openly) admitting it.

They pretend to not know what President Trump is talking about while knowing FULL WELL what he is talking about. The American people know what liars the MSM are which is why we elected Donald Trump. The MSM is a disgrace. The best thing the American people can do is boycott them, do not read their articles and ask President Trump to deny them access to the WH for the next eight years. They do not deserve an audience. Put them out of business and replace them with real news sources and real journalists.

Sweden's rape figures are high because of the way they record sexual assaults. They can't be compared to other countries who have their own methods.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

It turns out that this town, Rinkeby...where there was a riot Monday night.....is the same town where Ami Horowitz, the guy who made the documentary about the crime in Sweden.....was beat up by muslims...in a No-Go Zone.....he just pointed that out in an interview with Mike Gallagher on his radio show....

'What a dumbass.

Dude, your orange buddy is a fricking asshole, liar, and dumbass. He knows nothing. He can't freakin talk without using the same words over & over. He called our intelligence people stupid. He called our generals stupid. He said he knows more about ISIS than the Generals. He lied about his college record. He lied about making his tax returns public. He is lying about the wall.

He is the laughing stock of the world.

And he took 3 vacations in 4 weeks.

I call that the enemy from within.

'What a dumbass.

wow...you really are stupid........please show the time mark on the video of his rally in Florida where he said that.......I am still waiting in the CDZ for one of you numb nuts to show that spot......

'What a dumbass.

Dude, your orange buddy is a fricking asshole, liar, and dumbass. He knows nothing. He can't freakin talk without using the same words over & over. He called our intelligence people stupid. He called our generals stupid. He said he knows more about ISIS than the Generals. He lied about his college record. He lied about making his tax returns public. He is lying about the wall.

Moron.......he works longer hours than just about anyone on his staff....and when he finally leaves office after his successful second term...it will be funny watching you morons telling us how he won't last through his first term....

Yep........I don't exactly see the democrat reporters in America reporting about these riots in Sweden....that would be extremely awkward considering how much energy they put into lying about what Trump said about Sweden at his Florida rally on Saturday...

Sweden: Looting, Cars Torched, Police Attacked as Riots Break out in Migrant Suburb

Riots broke out on Monday night in the suburb of Rinkeby, where a majority of residents were born overseas, just hours after the country’s Prime Minister attacked U.S President Donald J. Trump for linking mass migration with rising violence in Sweden.
The riots, in which cars were set ablaze and shops were looted, resulted in the Stockholm suburb looking “like a warzone” according to a journalist who was at the scene.

Police retreated to a nearby gas station after being forced to fire a warning shot as a group of around 30 thugs pelted officers with stones, according to Expressen.

Yes......let's not cover this in the American press.....that would be awkward.........considering the violence of the attacks.........

see...the problem isn't the violent riots and the brutal attacks on people...the problem is that Sweden just changed the way they define violence...so that more violent riots are reported now than before......right?

“Our officers were attacked by a number of people, some of them masked, who threw stones. They felt under so much pressure that a shot had to be fired”, said police spokesperson Lars Bystrom.

In the unrest, which began at around 8.30pm after a man was arrested next to Rinkeby metro station, a pedestrian on his way home was beaten and robbed and a press photographer was hospitalised after being attacked by a group of around 15 people.

“I was hit with a lot of punches and kicks to the body and head, and spent the night in hospital”, the Dagens Nyheter photographer said.

The riots continued late into the night, with police reporting later that shops were looted, and that a number of cars were set on fire during a second violent riot.

“I’ve witnessed turmoil and civil unrest before, but this is something else. It looks like a war zone here”, said a freelance journalist working at the site of the clashes with state television outlet SVT.

From the pics it looks like all those Muslim assholes are assimilating nicely in Sweden.

The Swedish police should lock, load and kill the bastards.

'What a dumbass.

Moron.......he works longer hours than just about anyone on his staff....and when he finally leaves office after his successful second term...it will be funny watching you morons telling us how he won't last through his first term....

He leaves at 6:30- & watches TV.

• Koffler-cartoonme.jpg

I'm Keith Koffler. WHD provides 24/7 White House accountability.

• Subscribe to WHD
    Email *
Trump Schedule || Monday, February 20, 2017
Posted on February 20, 2017, 11:52 am by Keith Koffler8 Comments
10:00 am || Speaks with Vice President Pence, who is traveling in Europe
4:40 pm || Departs his Mar-a-Lago home in West Palm Beach
7:25 pm || Arrives White House

Trump Schedule || Friday, February 17, 2017
Posted on February 16, 2017, 10:00 pm by Keith Koffler32 Comments

10:10 am || Departs White House
Noon || Arrives in North Charleston, South Carolina
12:10 pm || Meets with Dennis Muilenburg, the Chairman of the Board, President, and CEO of the Boeing Company; Boeing Company Facility; North Charleston, South Carolina
12:25 pm || Tours the Boeing Company facility
1:05 pm || Makes remarks at the unveiling of the new Boeing 787 Dreamliner aircraft
1:40 pm || Tours the Boeing Company 787 Dreamliner aircraft
2:05 pm || Departs North Charleston
3:30 pm || Arrives West Palm Beach

I read about this, and what a timing... the day after our dear Prime Minister, Stefan Löfven, made a statement against Trump talking about whats going on in Sweden - this happens. Löfven said that everything is fine and well in Sweden.

Oh okay, nothing to see here people!!!

Anyways... I read that around 15-20 cars were set on fire and the firefighters couldn't do anything as they could not enter the area without being attacked by muslims throwing rocks and molotovcocktails. The police couldn't do anything as they were also attacked, one police officer was injured when a rock struck him on the arm.
Why the police even entered the area is because they were chasing a wanted criminal. Once they entered Rinkeby, a hoard of muslims attacked with rocks.
AND NOBODY WAS ARRESTED.

Trump is right about everything he has said about Sweden. I'm really happy he lashed out on our media and politicians!! After having an intense hate-campaign against Trump, no wonder your president noticed the state of my country. I would like him to lash out again, using this incident to prove his point!!

I'm so jealous you have such a strong leader... but I'm still happy for you, you deserve it! :)

The liberal Swedish Govt. better gets its head out of its ass and tell the cops to shoot to kill before they lose their whole country to the death cult.

Sweden is in real trouble.

The whole of Europe is in real trouble and their liberal Govts. are ignoring it.
.....and in the process, throwing away everything liberalism has achieved over the last 1400 years.

Well their liberal asses are getting kicked by the Muslims they have let into their countries.

The liberal Govts. better get their collective heads out of their collective asses before they lose their countries to the death cult.

Yep........I don't exactly see the democrat reporters in America reporting about these riots in Sweden....that would be extremely awkward considering how much energy they put into lying about what Trump said about Sweden at his Florida rally on Saturday...

Sweden: Looting, Cars Torched, Police Attacked as Riots Break out in Migrant Suburb

Riots broke out on Monday night in the suburb of Rinkeby, where a majority of residents were born overseas, just hours after the country’s Prime Minister attacked U.S President Donald J. Trump for linking mass migration with rising violence in Sweden.
The riots, in which cars were set ablaze and shops were looted, resulted in the Stockholm suburb looking “like a warzone” according to a journalist who was at the scene.

Police retreated to a nearby gas station after being forced to fire a warning shot as a group of around 30 thugs pelted officers with stones, according to Expressen.

Yes......let's not cover this in the American press.....that would be awkward.........considering the violence of the attacks.........

see...the problem isn't the violent riots and the brutal attacks on people...the problem is that Sweden just changed the way they define violence...so that more violent riots are reported now than before......right?

“Our officers were attacked by a number of people, some of them masked, who threw stones. They felt under so much pressure that a shot had to be fired”, said police spokesperson Lars Bystrom.

In the unrest, which began at around 8.30pm after a man was arrested next to Rinkeby metro station, a pedestrian on his way home was beaten and robbed and a press photographer was hospitalised after being attacked by a group of around 15 people.

“I was hit with a lot of punches and kicks to the body and head, and spent the night in hospital”, the Dagens Nyheter photographer said.

The riots continued late into the night, with police reporting later that shops were looted, and that a number of cars were set on fire during a second violent riot.

“I’ve witnessed turmoil and civil unrest before, but this is something else. It looks like a war zone here”, said a freelance journalist working at the site of the clashes with state television outlet SVT.

:lmao:Trump :udaman:

Forum List

Back