Rioting Breaks Out In Sweden

Maybe news tends too be more fake if you only tend to accept what you would like to be the truth.

Or

Why Sweden is the least likeable country on earth:

Muslims in Kuala Lumpur are well informed about Sweden.
Sweden has too much freedom of speech:

"Outside the Swedish embassy in Kuala Lumpur , the protesters set fire to a Swedish flag and a pciture of Lars Vilks, chanting "Long live Islam" and "Down with Sweden" and carrying posters that read "Take some lessons from 9/11!!!" and "We fight for our prophet."

- SR 2010

Swedish Flag Burned in Protest - Radio Sweden

Sweden has too much freedom of speech:

"We're not asking the Swedish government for an apology, we're asking for their condemnation."

- Netanyahu 2009

2009 Aftonbladet Israel controversy - Wikipedia

Sweden is too anti-Islam:

"One of the few countries to risk its relationship with Saudi Arabia is Sweden. As WorldViews previously reported, after Swedish Foreign Minister Margot Wallstrom revealed that she was blocked from talking about democracy and women's rights at a gathering of the Arab League in Cairo, Sweden responded by scrapping a major arms deal with the kingdom."

- WP 2015

https://www.washingtonpost.com/amphtml/news/worldviews/wp/2015/03/20/sweden-stood-up-for-human-rights-in-saudi-arabia-this-is-how-saudi-arabia-is-punishing-sweden

Sweden is too pro-Islam:

"A planned visit to Israel by the Swedish Foreign Minister Margot Wallström has been cancelled, as no Israeli official was prepared to receive her, Swedish Radio News reports. Opposition party members took the opportunity to criticize the government's autumn decision to recognize a Palestinian state."

- SR 2015

Wallström not welcome in Israel - Radio Sweden

The change in how sexual crimes are reported in 2014 has proven to be incomprehensible to some people, leading them to this conclusion:

"Turkey airport ad accuses Sweden of having 'highest' global 'rape rate'"

- MEE 2016

Turkey airport ad accuses Sweden of having 'highest' global 'rape rate'

While the regime can't handle any kind of criticism:

"Turkey has summoned Sweden’s envoy in an escalating row after Stockholm accused Ankara of legalising sex with children."

- The Guardian 2016

Turkey hits back after Sweden accuses it of legalising child sex

Then we have this guy, talking about some event that should have taken place - but two days later "meant" something else, blames media and now knows everything about problems of immigration into Sweden:

"Give the public a break - The FAKE NEWS media is trying to say that large scale immigration in Sweden is working out just beautifully. NOT!"

- Donald Trump 2017

Oh, wait, there is an exception. Usama bin Laden thought Sweden was a nice place:

"Before I begin, I say to you that security is an indispensable pillar of human life and that free men do not forfeit their security, contrary to Bush's claim that we hate freedom.

If so, then let him explain to us why we don't strike for example - Sweden? And we know that freedom-haters don't possess defiant spirits like those of the 19 - may Allah have mercy on them."

- bin Ladin 2004

Full transcript of bin Ladin's speech

Actually, the Swedish police force is shrinking for a number of reasons: low wages, excessive workload and job related stress. It sounds like the entire system is underfunded and poorly supported.

Yes, there are some huge challenges there. The additional stress of increased immigration in 15/16 didn't exactly help either.

Huge amounts of immigration makes it hard to assimilate people adequately and then you end up with ghettos, unemployment, rising crime rates. I think countries like Sweden don't have the long history of immigration that US and Canada do.

oopsy!

Zero Hedge is an English-language financial blog that aggregates news and presents editorial opinions from original and outside sources. The news portion of the site is written by a group of editors who collectively write under the pseudonym "Tyler Durden" (a character from the novel and film Fight Club).

Zero Hedge's content has been classified as conspiratorial, anti-establishment, and economically pessimistic,[3] and has been criticized for presenting extreme and sometimes pro-Russian views.[1][4][5]

Zero Hedge - Wikipedia

oopsy!! The Riots are real. Sorry.

Google Translate

Actually, the Swedish police force is shrinking for a number of reasons: low wages, excessive workload and job related stress. It sounds like the entire system is underfunded and poorly supported.

Yes, there are some huge challenges there. The additional stress of increased immigration in 15/16 didn't exactly help either.

Huge amounts of immigration makes it hard to assimilate people adequately and then you end up with ghettos, unemployment, rising crime rates. I think countries like Sweden don't have the long history of immigration that US and Canada do.

Yeah, there are difficulties, no doubt. Adaptions and changes in policy has already been made, but it is going to take time.

The incident(s) are reported in the Swedish newspapers. The police were attacked, as usual. I can't be bothered to translate them. This stuff happens at least weekly in places like Rinkeby and Malmo. The police force in Sweden is shrinking at an alarming rate because of attacks against them in the several no go zones there. It isn't really surprising that their lefty gvmnt plays dumb and offended. Anyway, Maybe Freja, who is Swedish and lives in Sweden, will reporfor us.

Sounds like the Swedish police need to start shooting these assholes.

That's the only language they understand.

If the Govt. doesn't start backing their police they might not have any left to back.

If I were a Swedish police officer I'd think long and hard about doing a job where my Govt. doesn't have my back.

I'd think long and hard about getting a job where I'm not being targeted by the death cult.

Sweden might not have any cops at all.

Trump is not expecting apologies as he already knows better.

Meanwhile, Rioting Breaks Out In Sweden | Zero Hedge

Dude....thread of the year in here!! ZeroHedge is THE only real journalism place left in America.

All the shit going on in Europe is never reported on here........by anybody. Its the rule. Anybody with half a brain knows well that Europe is turning into a cesspool........worse by the day. Trump certainly knows it. Meanwhile, in Detroit yesterday, thousands out in the streets chanting "Allah Akbar" or whatever those mental cases chant. Oh....but nothing to see here. Wont see it on FOX........CNN.....et. al.

Fucking ghey.........but that's ok. Eventually, our side wins. Use your imagination for a nano-second. :coffee:

The incident(s) are reported in the Swedish newspapers. The police were attacked, as usual. I can't be bothered to translate them. This stuff happens at least weekly in places like Rinkeby and Malmo. The police force in Sweden is shrinking at an alarming rate because of attacks against them in the several no go zones there. It isn't really surprising that their lefty gvmnt plays dumb and offended. Anyway, Maybe Freja, who is Swedish and lives in Sweden, will reporfor us.

Sounds like the Swedish police need to start shooting these assholes.

That's the only language they understand.

If the Govt. doesn't start backing their police they might not have any left to back.

If I were a Swedish police officer I'd think long and hard about doing a job where my Govt. doesn't have my back.

I'd think long and hard about getting a job where I'm not being targeted by the death cult.

Sweden might not have any cops at all.

Claudette........great, great post!! WINNING. Id photobucket something with you spiking the football but my photobucket is crapping out lately.

oopsy!

Zero Hedge is an English-language financial blog that aggregates news and presents editorial opinions from original and outside sources. The news portion of the site is written by a group of editors who collectively write under the pseudonym "Tyler Durden" (a character from the novel and film Fight Club).

Zero Hedge's content has been classified as conspiratorial, anti-establishment, and economically pessimistic,[3] and has been criticized for presenting extreme and sometimes pro-Russian views.[1][4][5]

Zero Hedge - Wikipedia

lol.........not too much of a meathead. Does the WIKIPEDIA link.........as fake as it gets. Some people need to stick to posting on political stuff at People.com.:up:

Pretty feckless attempt to prop up the insane clown president.

The facts are out there on Sweden's "issues" with migrants. One of the biggest problems in Europe and their Muslim populations is that these countries confined their immigrants to ghettos aka no go zones.

So sadly there has been very few attempts to assimilate Muslim immigrants into main stream life.

It's shocking that these so called "do gooders" cannot recognize the problems especially with unemployed youth who then fall prey to extremist groups.

And whoa geeze Sweden has some doozies.

"On December 7, 2006, the Swedish citizen Mohamed Moumou, who is described by the United States Department of the Treasury as an "uncontested leader of an extremist group centered around the Brandbergen Mosque in Stockholm", was put on the United Nations Security Council Committee 1267 list of foreign terrorists"

Islam in Sweden - Wikipedia

Huge amounts of immigration makes it hard to assimilate people adequately .

That is half of the equation.

The other half of the equation is that the huge number of immigrants invading the host country have no intention of assimilating in the first place.

While nobody can condone what happened in Stockholm, it can hardly be called a riot in terms of what we call them. Estimates of 20 to 50 youths were involved, not including a sightly smaller group of citizens who were trying to stop them, and the entire thing was over in about 2 hours. One officer was slightly injured when he was hit in the arm with a rock. All told, it wasn't much worse than a particularly rough night in a big town like Houston.
Group of Unidentified Persons Riots in Rinkeby District of Stockholm

Forum List

Back