Righty PC hypocrites attack NFL QB.

i thought the righties hate "political correctness " and it's destroying this country . Oh, and the righties are also supposed to be more tolerant when it comes to free speech!?

But Colin Kapernick passes on the anthem and the righty PC thugs go crazy . Same with that gymnast who forgot to put her hand over her heart during the medal ceremony .

Hypocrites as usual . It's their MO.
Meathead.

i thought the righties hate "political correctness " and it's destroying this country . Oh, and the righties are also supposed to be more tolerant when it comes to free speech!?

But Colin Kapernick passes on the anthem and the righty PC thugs go crazy . Same with that gymnast who forgot to put her hand over her heart during the medal ceremony .

How is that being a hypocrite? For a liberal to piss on dead soldiers who died for this country, so you can be an ass hole in front of 300 million plus Americans? Hey go ahead and if someone don't kick your ass. Don't say I didn't warn ya.

Actually, he didn't "piss on dead soldiers who died for this country", he simply availed himself of the rights that those soldiers died for.

And, I've got news for you...............lots of military folks (myself included, a 20 year retired Navy veteran), would support his right to express himself as he sees fit, even if it goes against what they think and believe, because they support a citizens right to free speech and peaceful demonstration.

So that's what they teaching you now to disrespect the flag and all it stands for?

Its one thing to turn your back on piece of crap politicians like Bush Jr, Obama and hillary...

But to turn Your back on the american flag and the national anthem?

What the fuck is this shit?

Hey again you have a right to say what you want and I don't agree and will defend your right to say it..

But come on...some things have another place and time

Awwwwww. He picked a bad time to protest. Silly guy!

What is he really protesting?

That he is a fucking moron and bitched and complained to get harbaugh fired and now his team sucks?

Lets be real.

This man has an absolute right to sit on his ass during the National Anthem...even though he had no coherent reason for doing so.

I, and every other American, have an absolute right to never watch him again; to never pull for him; to never buy any product he may hawk.

This affair with a Quarterback, which seems so sordid to Traditional Americans, by which I mean the people, black and white, who recognize that they live in the greatest Society ever conceived...not perfect...but the best humanity has come forward with to date...reminds me of what the greatest actor of my day had to say

Paul Newman...Cool Hand Luke.

"Paul, you have never openly expressed your opinion on any political matter, why is that?

And this magnificent actor said that he had never felt that he should use the public forum granted to him by his notoriety as an actor espouse political opinions on matters he knew no more about than the most average of men.

This asshole, this poorly informed Quarterback, ought to have followed the lesson of Paul Newman..but he had a constitutional right to make a fool of himself if he wanted to...and he did.

Last edited:

Tomi Lahren Kaepernick has the First Amendment ri…:

It's not just conservatives that are putting this ass clown in his place.
On second thought, democrats hate everything the national anthem stands for.
I stand corrected.

I hadn't had strong feelings one way or other on the matter, but I see your point. Don't know how much I agree or disagree with it but it was a good post. It'll probably be one of those things that'll lead some thought to pop into my head during the upcoming week.

Kapernick won. He got his money. You poor working slobs will need 2 years to make what he does in one game. Do you think he cares about what you think? Get over it.

I think the big problem this country has is being politically correct. I’ve been challenged by so many people and I don’t, frankly, have time for total political correctness. And to be honest with you, this country doesn’t have time, either.

— Donald Trump

37A79D5400000578-0-image-a-8_1472385734092.jpg

Kapernick won. He got his money. You poor working slobs will need 2 years to make what he does in one game. Do you think he cares about what you think? Get over it.
_________

All he has proven is that he is an Asshole, a Dumb-Ass, and a piss poor American.

But, I never want that opinion...my opinion...to be confused with his absolute right to be that Asshole, that Dumb-Ass; that piss poor and very ungrateful American..

He has the right to be a gross ungrateful embarrassment to that greatest society ever...which gave him the chance to become, as he has, one of the richest among us.

But, I have the right to say: Fuck him.

I think the big problem this country has is being politically correct. I’ve been challenged by so many people and I don’t, frankly, have time for total political correctness. And to be honest with you, this country doesn’t have time, either.

— Donald Trump

Does he piss on the flag and national anthem like you do Timothy ?

After all asshole according to the left faggot liberal progressives in this country they are the founding fathers ?

Most of the media I've seen doging on him are ex & current military. The guys career is likely just about over after his last surgery so I see this as a publicity stunt and not much more.
He certainly has no right to talk about "blacks being oppressed" given his pampered life to this point. It rings completely hollow. Had he done something with his millions of dollars prior to this to lead by example I might go along. At this point he just looks like a media whore & the media is eating it up.

Hey...asswipe....he has the right to not stand for the country that allowed him fame, wealth and success.....and we have a right to call him an unappreciative asshole......

Most of the media I've seen doging on him are ex & current military. The guys career is likely just about over after his last surgery so I see this as a publicity stunt and not much more.
He certainly has no right to talk about "blacks being oppressed" given his pampered life to this point. It rings completely hollow. Had he done something with his millions of dollars prior to this to lead by example I might go along. At this point he just looks like a media whore & the media is eating it up.

There are rumors that he converted to islam and that his fiancee is a black lies matter activist...anyone know if this is true?

And who sent that dude out to some pointless war so he could get his legs blown off?

Nooo we won't discuss that. It's Colin not standing up that's the big issue !

Again Timothy you fucking claim that liberals and progressives founded america yet piss on the american flag and national anthem..

How fucking dare you Timothy ?

How fucking dare you piss on the soldiers that set us free mother fucker black, white . Brown , yellow or any color in between cock sucker, how dare you Timothy..

There are rumors that he converted to islam and that his fiancee is a black lies matter activist...anyone know if this is true?
I don't really care enough to be bothered to look. He had his 15 minutes of fame and if he wants to soil that memory ending it like this well let him have at it.

Forum List

Back