Righty PC hypocrites attack NFL QB.

i thought the righties hate "political correctness " and it's destroying this country . Oh, and the righties are also supposed to be more tolerant when it comes to free speech!?

But Colin Kapernick passes on the anthem and the righty PC thugs go crazy . Same with that gymnast who forgot to put her hand over her heart during the medal ceremony .

Hypocrites as usual . It's their MO.
In other words, you think patriotism is only a matter of political correctness and that free speech means you shouldn't be held accountable for what you say.

What is more politically correct than standing for the nat anthem? The guy doesn't stand up, so what ? It literrally has no bearing to anyone other than offending their beliefs .

Right wingers act like they ain't PC , truth is they are.
it has a lot to do with his reason for doing it....if this country is so repressive why is he still here?,he can afford to move anywhere....
Well, he may end up playing in Canada, ironically...

CFL.ca - Official site of the Canadian Football League

i thought the righties hate "political correctness " and it's destroying this country . Oh, and the righties are also supposed to be more tolerant when it comes to free speech!?

But Colin Kapernick passes on the anthem and the righty PC thugs go crazy . Same with that gymnast who forgot to put her hand over her heart during the medal ceremony .

In other words, you think patriotism is only a matter of political correctness and that free speech means you shouldn't be held accountable for what you say.

What is more politically correct than standing for the nat anthem? The guy doesn't stand up, so what ? It literrally has no bearing to anyone other than offending their beliefs .

Yes, his gesture was offensive to patriotic Americans, just as some one using the "n" word is offensive to black people and some one calling a woman a c**t is offensive to women or some one calling a gay man a fag is offensive. Are all these things just a matter of pc to you and insignificant because they are just offensive?

I'm patriotic. It wasn't offensive to me. It must be a you problem.
Or maybe you're not really patriotic.

Kapercrap is free to run his mouth off and is free to not stand up during the National Anthem.

I am free to call him a jackass.
Yep.

Where the zealots cross the line is when they want someone to be punished or shut down or shouted down or shut up or intimidated.

I'm sure some have called for him to be canned for this, and that wouldn't be right.

Besides, he's a lousy QB and will probably be canned anyway.

:laugh:

No. Sorry. If what he did will do harm to the bottom line if he is not fired, then his employers would be right to can him. People who don't like what he did are fine to express their displeasure. If they call the 49ers front office and bitch....and demand that he gets canned.....they are simply expressing themselves. Not crossing any line.

it has a lot to do with his reason for doing it....if this country is so repressive why is he still here?,he can afford to move anywhere....
He is protesting Obama being oppressed into the WH and Holder and Lynch into the Attorney General's office and Powell and Rice into the Secretary of State's office. How can he respect the flag of a country that oppresses black people in this way.

He has thought all of this through and fortunately he can run and throw a football.

Yes, his gesture was offensive to patriotic Americans, just as some one using the "n" word is offensive to black people and some one calling a woman a c**t is offensive to women or some one calling a gay man a fag is offensive. Are all these things just a matter of pc to you and insignificant because they are just offensive?

Is there a test?

Kaepernick currently has a $66 million guarenteed contract. OP only has a contract that he can remain living in mommy's basement as long as he leaves her alone and gets cookies and milk periodically, if he abides.

You tell me who the crazy one is..........:cuckoo:.

I think he's trying to get cut because he doesn't want to play in SF anymore .
No real football player wants to play in SF.
nor Logan.
Jim Turner, Phil Olsen, Merlin Olsen, Louie Giammona would disagree with you. Not one of them a thug like Golden or Jim.

Is there a test?
If not, how did you decide you were patriotic?

Is there a test?

Simple. I love this country. I'm proud to be an American.....and damned lucky too. Ya freak.

How is that being a hypocrite? For a liberal to piss on dead soldiers who died for this country, so you can be an ass hole in front of 300 million plus Americans? Hey go ahead and if someone don't kick your ass. Don't say I didn't warn ya.

The NFL was paid by the pentagon to have these troop tributes . People weren't upset about that, but flip out over capernick.

Is there a test?

Simple. I love this country. I'm proud to be an American.....and damned lucky too. Ya freak.
Well, if you're not offended by some one who makes a display of insulting the country, I'm not sure I understand what you mean by loving this country. Would you be insulted if some one insulted your wife or your mother of your children, assuming you love them.

How is that being a hypocrite? For a liberal to piss on dead soldiers who died for this country, so you can be an ass hole in front of 300 million plus Americans? Hey go ahead and if someone don't kick your ass. Don't say I didn't warn ya.

What does any of this have to do with soldiers ! ?

Actually, he didn't "piss on dead soldiers who died for this country", he simply availed himself of the rights that those soldiers died for.

And, I've got news for you...............lots of military folks (myself included, a 20 year retired Navy veteran), would support his right to express himself as he sees fit, even if it goes against what they think and believe, because they support a citizens right to free speech and peaceful demonstration.

What about the "free speech" of the Dallas Cowboys who wanted to put a sticker on their helmets honoring the police officers who were gunned down?

Kapercrap is free to run his mouth off and is free to not stand up during the National Anthem.

I am free to call him a jackass.
Yep.

Where the zealots cross the line is when they want someone to be punished or shut down or shouted down or shut up or intimidated.

I'm sure some have called for him to be canned for this, and that wouldn't be right.

Besides, he's a lousy QB and will probably be canned anyway.

:laugh:

I don't have a problem with people calling for his firing- that is free speech too.

I am not one of them, but I will be actively rooting for his failure. He's a douchebag!

Actually, he didn't "piss on dead soldiers who died for this country", he simply availed himself of the rights that those soldiers died for.

And, I've got news for you...............lots of military folks (myself included, a 20 year retired Navy veteran), would support his right to express himself as he sees fit, even if it goes against what they think and believe, because they support a citizens right to free speech and peaceful demonstration.
I think everyone supports his right to do it and everyone should support the rights of those who are offended by it to express their opinions, too.

I think everyone supports his right to do it and everyone should support the rights of those who are offended by it to express their opinions, too.

Hey, if you agree, fine. If you disagree and want to express your disagreement, fine.

However, suggesting that someone should leave this country by expressing a right GRANTED by this country shows a severe lack of understanding of the concept of free speech.

What about the "free speech" of the Dallas Cowboys who wanted to put a sticker on their helmets honoring the police officers who were gunned down?

Like the wnba players who were fined for wearing blm shirts ?

Is there a test?

Well, if you're not offended by some one who makes a display of insulting the country, I'm not sure I understand what you mean by loving this country. Would you be insulted if some one insulted your wife or your mother of your children, assuming you love them.

You are an idiot.

Part of what makes this nation great is the fact that a guy can protest it and live free. Figure it out, will ya?

I'm not fond of what he did and said, but I support his freedom of expression.

If he took it to the next step, burned a flag and posted it on Facebook, I wouldn't be fond of that, but I'd support his freedom of expression.

If he opened up a fucking cake shop and said he didn't want to serve certain people, I wouldn't be fond of that, but I'd support his freedom of expression.

If he stripped naked and ran down the street with a bottle of tequila shoved up his ass, I'd take photos and immediately email them to aaronleland .

Just saying.

Forum List

Back