Righty PC hypocrites attack NFL QB.

Kapercrap is free to run his mouth off and is free to not stand up during the National Anthem.

I am free to call him a jackass.
Yep.

Where the zealots cross the line is when they want someone to be punished or shut down or shouted down or shut up or intimidated.

I'm sure some have called for him to be canned for this, and that wouldn't be right.

Besides, he's a lousy QB and will probably be canned anyway.

:laugh:

His teammates have said that they support his right to free speech and protest.

The military keeps us safe , but they have nothing to do wh protecting out personal freedoms .

Why? Cause it's our own government who's the greatest threat.

The army doenst show up if your gun rights are being violated . The NRA does .

The navy doesn't appear if your free speech is suppressed . The ACLU does .

i thought the righties hate "political correctness " and it's destroying this country . Oh, and the righties are also supposed to be more tolerant when it comes to free speech!?

But Colin Kapernick passes on the anthem and the righty PC thugs go crazy . Same with that gymnast who forgot to put her hand over her heart during the medal ceremony .

Hypocrites as usual . It's their MO.
In other words, you think patriotism is only a matter of political correctness and that free speech means you shouldn't be held accountable for what you say.

What is more politically correct than standing for the nat anthem? The guy doesn't stand up, so what ? It literrally has no bearing to anyone other than offending their beliefs .

Right wingers act like they ain't PC , truth is they are.
Yes, his gesture was offensive to patriotic Americans, just as some one using the "n" word is offensive to black people and some one calling a woman a c**t is offensive to women or some one calling a gay man a fag is offensive. Are all these things just a matter of pc to you and insignificant because they are just offensive?

Hes made his millions. America is not about morals. Morality and capitalism cannot go together. America is about making as much money as you can...any way you can within the law. But the notion of working together and taking care of each other is on its way out the door. Thats america. Thats what it is all about. It contradicts the bible in many aspects. Jesus preached against material wealth. We are all about material wealth. This cannot be disputed.

i thought the righties hate "political correctness " and it's destroying this country . Oh, and the righties are also supposed to be more tolerant when it comes to free speech!?

But Colin Kapernick passes on the anthem and the righty PC thugs go crazy . Same with that gymnast who forgot to put her hand over her heart during the medal ceremony .

In other words, you think patriotism is only a matter of political correctness and that free speech means you shouldn't be held accountable for what you say.

Absolutely it is. Blind patriotism, especially, is no virtue. It requires no intellectual effort, just blind, sheep-like behavior.

If the NFL wants to profit off of jingoism by arbitrarily saluting a flag before their games, they have to accept that people will see that flag for EVERYTHING it is. Not just the parts we like to think about.
No one is trying to deny him free speech and no one should try to deny those who find what he said free speech.

Hes made his millions...hes won. Do you think he cares what you think? Welcome to the usa. It wasnt this way when i was young. It started about 1980. Things changed big time then and havent looked back.

Saw on ESPN sources are saying Kaepernick will be released, but not due to his antics. Yeah right

Typical left-wing asshole - thinks decenting opinion, and freedom of speech should be only allowed for those who have left-wing politics.

Typical left-wing asshole - thinks decenting opinion, and freedom of speech should be only allowed for those who have left-wing politics.

Jesus tits, if you could spell I might have some clue what your dumb ass is saying.

Typical two faced righty . PC is a terrible thing UNTIL THEY ARE OFFENDED !

What is more politically correct than standing for the nat anthem? The guy doesn't stand up, so what ? It literrally has no bearing to anyone other than offending their beliefs .

Yes, his gesture was offensive to patriotic Americans, just as some one using the "n" word is offensive to black people and some one calling a woman a c**t is offensive to women or some one calling a gay man a fag is offensive. Are all these things just a matter of pc to you and insignificant because they are just offensive?

Does it mean anything to you at all that each of the other insults you listed is a personal insult against an individual, and refusing to stand for the anthem is not?

Just ridiculous comparisons, all of them.

Sassy if he was very good you can bet any team would pay him more money. America is all about the dollar. People will sell out for the buck in a heart beat. The truth hurts.

PC only counts when it is convenient to RWers.

Yes, I think he is an idiot, but not to the point of politicizing it. I have always thought he is an idiot.

Lots of 49er fans in SF burning Kaepernick jerseys and hating on Kaepernick. Wow, I wasn't aware SF was a heavily right leaning city

Kaepernick currently has a $66 million guarenteed contract. OP only has a contract that he can remain living in mommy's basement as long as he leaves her alone and gets cookies and milk periodically, if he abides.

You tell me who the crazy one is..........:cuckoo:.

I think he's trying to get cut because he doesn't want to play in SF anymore .
No real football player wants to play in SF.
Can't live up to all the Past Super Bowl wins, eh?

Does it mean anything to you at all that each of the other insults you listed is a personal insult against an individual, and refusing to stand for the anthem is not?

Just ridiculous comparisons, all of them.
You're just being silly, but I'll play. Let's say some one used the "n" word to refer to all black people and not an individual and so on, then it's not a personal insult. You would still find the examples I gave personally offensive so you would object them but you don't find Kapernick's gesture personally offensive to you deride those who do. You many not have any respect for America, but many people have died for because they do. It is amazing how people on the left can pretend to be upset because a gold star family appears to have been insulted but see nothing wrong with Kapernick insulting all gold star families. Clearly, your's is the true hypocrisy.

Sassy if he was very good you can bet any team would pay him more money. America is all about the dollar. People will sell out for the buck in a heart beat. The truth hurts.
The dollars come from the fans and if the fans are so offended that they won't watch you play, it really doesn't matter to the team how good you are; you're gone.

I'm patriotic. It wasn't offensive to me. It must be a you problem.

it has a lot to do with his reason for doing it....if this country is so repressive why is he still here?,he can afford to move anywhere....

Forum List

Back