RIGHTWINGERS: My bad; I want back in; Democrats....you're full of it

Rightwingers: MY BAD.

That's it. The response to this nonsense in Ferguson has made me wake the fuck up. In particular, the outright hate and bias that the left has shown towards police has pissed me off, and made me realize why....for all those years....I sided with the right. This will be a bit of a rant maybe, but whatever.

Been watching ALL the news. And of all of them, ONLY the right leaning ones have been fair and supportive of the police. Even Fox's Geraldo Riveira couldn't hide his inner left wing when he ripped the cops for....simply having protective equipment.

Most of the Fox anchors were pro-police, and even didn't judge the riot gear, most saying basically "Im not a cop, so if they feel they need it, so be it".

Meanwhile, the left called the cops all sorts of names, predjudged them, showed bias, etc, etc.

Politically, the left wants to tax the wealthy and provide more jobs. If they dropped a job recruiter into those protests......would they even ACCEPT the job? I doubt it.

So maybe, surely, I've been wrong. You wanna tax to create opportunity? For a population that wont even act civil? Fuck that. Tax to pay for military, police, firemen, roads, schools, and some basic public health stuff like clean water and food safety.

Left wingers have shown their true colors, and the ugly cop hate is back. They bitch about the "militarized" police. Yes, cops use the best protective gear available. So what. Society has changed, violence on cops is up, get over it. The right may not celebrate it.....but they seem to accept the unfortunate need for it. Maybe its because they value self-defense more than the left, and most would want that same protection of equipment if they were a cop.

Either way......fuck the left wingers. You all reminded me why I never voted for you all before. You don't like how cops secure our cities? Go sign the fuck up you pansies and show us the better way.

Right wingers......I was wrong. Flat out wrong. Your side has traditionally been very pro-police, and now when the idiot lefties are smearing cops worldwide...most of the right has shown that support again. You all may be mad at me, I deserve it. But, fuck Democrats, they'll never get my vote again.

So you trust Police and dont' trust Blacks like most bias minds.

Maybe you should start to think for yourself instead of letting media think for you :)

yeah, sell that to ISIS and get back to us...

Did you see the photos of the Ferguson rioters carrying ISIS flags? They seem to be fond of them right now. Wow, and I thought it couldn't get any worse. The rioters are just plain awful and they have no excuse for what they are doing. Even if it was an injustice all they are doing is showing the world that they are nothing but angry and ignorant thugs. Protesters usually have a message and want to open the lines of communication, but the Ferguson lunatics won't get anyone to listen to them while they are carrying on like this. They want the cop dead. Period. Oh, and maybe some free stuff that they will steal from the stores. If people were genuinely upset over the death of Brown, stealing shit would be the last thing on their minds.

The rioters are creating the need for police to take extreme measures. I never want to live in a police state, but at the same time I want police to be stronger than the criminals they are up against, as that is best for all of us. I would like to stand a chance against any that would invade my home.

Last edited:
And in Germany a total of 86 shots were fired by the police in all of 2013. 41 of those were warning shots....that should put things in perspective.

Yeah it does. The perspective they have 20% of our population and thus 20% of our police shootings.

Nope. I disagree with them. But the Rand Paul, far right crowd is a minority within the right. He wont get my vote. But the GOP in general will.

Meanwhile, most, if not all, of the left is smearing innocent police officers. Fuck 'em.

I was considering voting for some democrats before this shit. Now I'll vote just moderate republican straight down the ticket.

FUCK YOU democrat white hating bastards!

Yes, I accept probation!!

RW'ers may not support police unions. But, in general, they do support cops and the mission cops have. And that's now good enough for me.

I've never seen as much disgusting cop hate from the left as I have this week. SOME on the right are raising questions also, but most are just asking questions, not stirring up pure cop hate.

I find myself agreeing with you on this. Until the process runs it's course, any side of the argument should avoid jumping to conclusions.

Autopsies show the man was shot 6 times. That seems extreme to me. Is that cop hate? I don't think so.
I think that it is a reasonable question to ask. What did he do to deserve 6 shots? I don't know. Is that victim hate? I don't think so. I do not think that the cop woke up this morning intent on shooting someone and that there was some form of provocation. We should let the process play out. When Zimmerman walked, my response was that the process worked. I disagreed with the verdict but the process is the best delivery system we have for truth in the eyes of the law.

As for your OP...one thing you haven't heard much about is this. When the DHS was formed, it made billions upon billions of dollars available to cities across the nation. The intent was to harden the city against the threat of a terrorist attack. As I recall, the Reader's Digest did a great story on how towns that are totally off the radar and threat matrix of any terror group got X amount of dollars to fortify their police force. So they did. They bought a lot of the stuff you see in Ferguson. I know one county in Texas that spent a quarter of a billion dollars to buy refrigerators for vaccines...just in case they need them...and most sit empty daily. That the DoD saw some of this money in the form of surplus sales is pretty ticklish.

Anyway, I too am disgusted with many on the left jumping to conclusions on this. As for your "switching back"....why switch? There are some areas where the plurality of those on the left makes sense and there are some areas where the plurality of those on the right make sense. Can't you see the logic in "Best idea wins" regardless of how they feel about topics X, Y and Z? To issue a wholesale dismissal of a person because they feel this way about the deficit or that way about abortion seems imprudent.

just think....when Buc was anti-right and Lakota loved what he was saying..he used to thank him for his posts....now because he doesnt like what he says....he calls him a mental case.....your hero Dean "claims" you lefties are tolerant people with varied ideas.....you just backed up what i was telling him..... he is full of shit....

Just think...the same people that were calling him a liberal piece of shit a couple of days ago are now sticking their tongues down his throat. Tribalism is amazing isn't it?

That's it. The response to this nonsense in Ferguson has made me wake the fuck up. In particular, the outright hate and bias that the left has shown towards police has pissed me off, and made me realize why....for all those years....I sided with the right. This will be a bit of a rant maybe, but whatever.

Been watching ALL the news. And of all of them, ONLY the right leaning ones have been fair and supportive of the police. Even Fox's Geraldo Riveira couldn't hide his inner left wing when he ripped the cops for....simply having protective equipment.

Most of the Fox anchors were pro-police, and even didn't judge the riot gear, most saying basically "Im not a cop, so if they feel they need it, so be it".

Meanwhile, the left called the cops all sorts of names, predjudged them, showed bias, etc, etc.

Politically, the left wants to tax the wealthy and provide more jobs. If they dropped a job recruiter into those protests......would they even ACCEPT the job? I doubt it.

So maybe, surely, I've been wrong. You wanna tax to create opportunity? For a population that wont even act civil? Fuck that. Tax to pay for military, police, firemen, roads, schools, and some basic public health stuff like clean water and food safety.

Left wingers have shown their true colors, and the ugly cop hate is back. They bitch about the "militarized" police. Yes, cops use the best protective gear available. So what. Society has changed, violence on cops is up, get over it. The right may not celebrate it.....but they seem to accept the unfortunate need for it. Maybe its because they value self-defense more than the left, and most would want that same protection of equipment if they were a cop.

Either way......fuck the left wingers. You all reminded me why I never voted for you all before. You don't like how cops secure our cities? Go sign the fuck up you pansies and show us the better way.

Right wingers......I was wrong. Flat out wrong. Your side has traditionally been very pro-police, and now when the idiot lefties are smearing cops worldwide...most of the right has shown that support again. You all may be mad at me, I deserve it. But, fuck Democrats, they'll never get my vote again.

photo.JPG

Bucs.....one of the most fucked up things I'd seen on here was you becoming a progressive. Made no sense to me.....the ones on here have pronounced thought processing disorder ( cant connect the dots). Not an intelligence thing mind you.....a thought processing thing. Big difference.

To these people.....lets face it.......results don't matter. If public policy is well intentioned, it must be pursued. Its fucked up thinking.

What to watch for is.......the Republican party are a bunch of establishment bozo's. Ive always voted GOP.....but not anymore. Never again. In 2016, if we get another phoney conservative like Christy, Romney, Jindal, Rubio or any other of the establishment clowns, I'm not voting. Go check the Bush record on regulations and use of NSA to take away our freedoms. Total BS.

Welcome back to the fold.......to me, you never left.( no pun intended)

Bucs advocates for a police state - always has. He joined the Khmer Rouge democrats because they were promoting totalitarianism with jackbooted thugs marching in the streets.

Now that the left has turned on the cops, Bucs is opposing them, because he still has the dream of a totalitarian police state. When he figures out that the right still supports and promotes civil liberty, even though we demand that the cop be treated fairly, he will retreat once again to the left. There is no place for totalitarianism on the American right, which means there is no place for Bucs.

So because the rightwing and leftwing media come down on either side of the race issue as usual, you think the entire leftwing is bulkshit?

Fuck race, I don't care.

Its the cop issue. And most on the right are pro-cop (even if they do raise some worthy issues to discuss, they usually support the men doing the job). The left has exposed their deep seeded cop hate.. and fuck 'em, they can go live with their fine citizens in Ferguson.

Not sure what your hang up is, the left believed that long before you changed, are you just figuring this out?

It isn't a matter of hating Cops.

Bad cops do all cops a disservice.

This cop shot a kid in the middle of the street 8 times for a petty offense.

The police department engaged in a coverup, and reacted inappropriately to peaceful demonstrations.

Yep, there are about 12 million arrest in the US each year, 400 of those involve police firing on the suspect, fewer than half of the suspects fired on are black. That's about 0014% of all arrest, so it is indeed very rare.

And in Germany a total of 86 shots were fired by the police in all of 2013. 41 of those were warning shots....that should put things in perspective.

Would you like us to hold a fundraiser for plane tickets to Germany? We'll even throw you a party for leaving. Herr Billy.

Well, I guess you belong in the rightwingnutter camp since you're okay with the cops being given a pass for bad actions and actually applauded the cops killing a mentally unstable person armed with a steak knife.

I will laugh though as the Republicans continue to defund both the police and other public servants.

Enjoy!

Forum List

Back