RIGHTWINGERS: My bad; I want back in; Democrats....you're full of it

First of all, politics isn't about "teams". Think for yourself.

Second, I've seen as much "cop hate" from the right as I have from the left, at least over the last week or so.

LOL, So how does the left hating the police AND the military line up with that whole government nanny/police state that the right wing claims is the basis of the democrat platform? Do you ever stop and think about what you're saying? It doesn't make sense. But then again anyone above the age of 12 who flip flops parties like you do probably isn't playing with a full deck to begin with.

Are you being stupid or snarky? The police aren't part of the leftist/anarchist nanny state, which means free stuff with no responsibilities.

RIGHTWINGERS: My bad; I want back in; Democrats....you're full of it

You seem to have some serious mental issues. Seriously. Are you bi-polar or just an idiot?

aiuto-psichiatrico-mente-cervello-lucy.jpg
just think....when Buc was anti-right and Lakota loved what he was saying..he used to thank him for his posts....now because he doesnt like what he says....he calls him a mental case.....your hero Dean "claims" you lefties are tolerant people with varied ideas.....you just backed up what i was telling him..... he is full of shit....

Several states have passed laws that do not allow unions to collect fees..I would never join the union, I thought it ridiculous to pay some one to get a job. I always got them for free..
what the hell union are you talking about?....i did not pay my union to get a job....after i got the job they approached me about joining them...

just think....when Buc was anti-right and Lakota loved what he was saying..he used to thank him for his posts....now because he doesnt like what he says....he calls him a mental case.....your hero Dean "claims" you lefties are tolerant people with varied ideas.....you just backed up what i was telling him..... he is full of shit....

Nothing better than a passive/aggressive relationship..

Th
thats not what you said was it?.....you said you paid someone to get a job.....

.."I thought it ridiculous to pay some one to get a job. I always got them for free..
That's because when I went to join the union they wanted a 350 dollar fee to get registered...and then they may find me a job to work on, it was the mason's union in Tulsa, Ok. Then I went to the electrician's union in Joplin and they told me the same.. but in your situation I have seen happen..I ended up just doing it as a contractor and subcontractor status. Made more money than what the union offered for pay..

You were an authoritarian Progressive tool before this event.

Now you're an totalitarian Neocon after this event.

Let me guess, you hate Ron Paul and Rand Paul more than ever now, since they don't like the militarization of the police.

The 2nd Amendment is meant for scum like you. Molon Labe (the name of Ron Paul's movie).

Rightwingers: MY BAD.

That's it. The response to this nonsense in Ferguson has made me wake the fuck up. In particular, the outright hate and bias that the left has shown towards police has pissed me off, and made me realize why....for all those years....I sided with the right. This will be a bit of a rant maybe, but whatever.

Been watching ALL the news. And of all of them, ONLY the right leaning ones have been fair and supportive of the police. Even Fox's Geraldo Riveira couldn't hide his inner left wing when he ripped the cops for....simply having protective equipment.

Most of the Fox anchors were pro-police, and even didn't judge the riot gear, most saying basically "Im not a cop, so if they feel they need it, so be it".

Meanwhile, the left called the cops all sorts of names, predjudged them, showed bias, etc, etc.

Politically, the left wants to tax the wealthy and provide more jobs. If they dropped a job recruiter into those protests......would they even ACCEPT the job? I doubt it.

So maybe, surely, I've been wrong. You wanna tax to create opportunity? For a population that wont even act civil? Fuck that. Tax to pay for military, police, firemen, roads, schools, and some basic public health stuff like clean water and food safety.

Left wingers have shown their true colors, and the ugly cop hate is back. They bitch about the "militarized" police. Yes, cops use the best protective gear available. So what. Society has changed, violence on cops is up, get over it. The right may not celebrate it.....but they seem to accept the unfortunate need for it. Maybe its because they value self-defense more than the left, and most would want that same protection of equipment if they were a cop.

Either way......fuck the left wingers. You all reminded me why I never voted for you all before. You don't like how cops secure our cities? Go sign the fuck up you pansies and show us the better way.

Right wingers......I was wrong. Flat out wrong. Your side has traditionally been very pro-police, and now when the idiot lefties are smearing cops worldwide...most of the right has shown that support again. You all may be mad at me, I deserve it. But, fuck Democrats, they'll never get my vote again.

Problem with the left is their attitude about gun control.
It was the far left that allowed ISIS to form and become the threat they are now all because of that far left propaganda from 2003 - 2009.

Yes the far left is more dangerous than any terrorist organization on the planet.

We all know the far left will not accept this as this violates their programming.

Isis is no threat to the USA. Let's abandon Iraq, chalk it up as experience and stop meddling in the middle east. Let the oil companies hire their own mercenaries for a change instead of using USA's military. (Not sure I'm responding correctly with this new forum format.)

You were an authoritarian Progressive tool before this event.

Now you're an totalitarian Neocon after this event.

Let me guess, you hate Ron Paul and Rand Paul more than ever now, since they don't like the militarization of the police.

The 2nd Amendment is meant for scum like you. Molon Labe (the name of Ron Paul's movie).

So if someone doesn't agree with you, then they're scum?

Bucs.....one of the most fucked up things I'd seen on here was you becoming a progressive. Made no sense to me.....the ones on here have pronounced thought processing disorder ( cant connect the dots). Not an intelligence thing mind you.....a thought processing thing. Big difference.

To these people.....lets face it.......results don't matter. If public policy is well intentioned, it must be pursued. Its fucked up thinking.

What to watch for is.......the Republican party are a bunch of establishment bozo's. Ive always voted GOP.....but not anymore. Never again. In 2016, if we get another phoney conservative like Christy, Romney, Jindal, Rubio or any other of the establishment clowns, I'm not voting. Go check the Bush record on regulations and use of NSA to take away our freedoms. Total BS.

Welcome back to the fold.......to me, you never left.( no pun intended)

You know what? I'm not sure which way to turn anymore. I know I'm not a lefty ,and my politics are conservative. But when you look at the gov overall they both suck.
They both have turned to big gov and control over our lives.

I hope Buc realizes that the left have an Agenda, and situations like The Brown killing are just tools to help them further their Agenda. Stir up things, get minorities angry and frustrated by an imaginary slight(black "kids" are being killed just because they are black), and promote chaos.

You say that you don't care about the racial aspect of the story, but that is all the left care about. They don't give a damn who is thrown under the bus to help them achieve their political goals....cops included.

Forum List

Back