Right-Winger In Germany Runs Car Over Muslim Immigrants -- Terrorism? Or Patriotism?

If Jews killed Nazis, would you ask the same thing?
I think anybody would be justified in killing Nazis. My Taid was one who did so. But I fail to see the connection here .

Islam is just as reprehensible as Nazism. They hate Jews, promote the murder of Jews, they don’t believe in freedom of speech or religion. They use violence to spread throughout the world. Islam is to the West as Nazism was to the Jews, Islam’s sole purpose is to destroy the West.
So any muslim deserves to be run over ? How can you tell that they are muslims ?

How can you tell if someone is a Nazi?
I am not trying to. I cant believe that I am talking to someone ho supports running over groups of people who look like muslims. You are a piece of shit.

I don’t support it. I support a society of law and order and peace. But we won’t have that as long as we import Islamic trash that believes in a completely different set of laws to govern them. To them it’s not only perfectly fine to kill infidels, but it gets you into heaven. How can that coexist with any other culture? It doesn’t. That’s why Muslim countries eradiced all Jews completely, and only have very small and manageable sizes of non-Muslims. But morons like you don’t see that fact, and you impose your Marxist, multicultural views on the rest of us. So you can huff and puff about people that get angry and attack Muslims, while you support importing more Muslims that will in turn kill more Westerners in their own countries. Or you could admit that Islam is an abomination of humanity that embraces murder, and tell your elected leaders to expel them.

My logic and brain tells me it's terrorism.

But my heart says it's patriotism and sweet revenge.

Tit for tat?
And here come the cheerleaders.

It’s not cheerleading. It’s pointing out that when you fuck with society, bad things will happen. Importing Islamic third world trash has resulted in many innocent Westerners getting murdered. That’s going to rightfully piss a lot of people off, and some will retaliate. This could had all been prevented with common sense measures, like deporting Islamic filth.
When are bad things going to happen to Saudi Arabia?

and if it does, how quickly will we be there to rush to their defense?

Well they don’t allow Jews or Christians there, so I doubt anyone is going to run over Muslims in the streets unless it’s a Muslim. But no, why would we rush to their defense?
There are 2 million Christians in Saudi Arabia -- next deflection

Furthermore, that wasn't even the point of my comment...

if you feel that its ok to just attack muslims just because they are muslim, why not attack Saudi Arabia? and how quick do you think the US will be there to defend them?

Wrong dumbass. Those 1.5 million Christians are all foreigners, working there, not citizens, and not allowed to practice the religion.

Nice deflection.

Tit for tat?
And here come the cheerleaders.

It’s not cheerleading. It’s pointing out that when you fuck with society, bad things will happen. Importing Islamic third world trash has resulted in many innocent Westerners getting murdered. That’s going to rightfully piss a lot of people off, and some will retaliate. This could had all been prevented with common sense measures, like deporting Islamic filth.
When are bad things going to happen to Saudi Arabia?

and if it does, how quickly will we be there to rush to their defense?

Well they don’t allow Jews or Christians there, so I doubt anyone is going to run over Muslims in the streets unless it’s a Muslim. But no, why would we rush to their defense?
There are 2 million Christians in Saudi Arabia -- next deflection

Furthermore, that wasn't even the point of my comment...

if you feel that its ok to just attack muslims just because they are muslim, why not attack Saudi Arabia? and how quick do you think the US will be there to defend them?

I would only suggest attacking SA for 9/11 attacks, and maybe to take their oil as reparations. Otherwise we should stay out of the ME and let Muslims kill each other off.

I think anybody would be justified in killing Nazis. My Taid was one who did so. But I fail to see the connection here .

Islam is just as reprehensible as Nazism. They hate Jews, promote the murder of Jews, they don’t believe in freedom of speech or religion. They use violence to spread throughout the world. Islam is to the West as Nazism was to the Jews, Islam’s sole purpose is to destroy the West.
So any muslim deserves to be run over ? How can you tell that they are muslims ?

I am not trying to. I cant believe that I am talking to someone ho supports running over groups of people who look like muslims. You are a piece of shit.

I don’t support it. I support a society of law and order and peace. But we won’t have that as long as we import Islamic trash that believes in a completely different set of laws to govern them. To them it’s not only perfectly fine to kill infidels, but it gets you into heaven. How can that coexist with any other culture? It doesn’t. That’s why Muslim countries eradiced all Jews completely, and only have very small and manageable sizes of non-Muslims. But morons like you don’t see that fact, and you impose your Marxist, multicultural views on the rest of us. So you can huff and puff about people that get angry and attack Muslims, while you support importing more Muslims that will in turn kill more Westerners in their own countries. Or you could admit that Islam is an abomination of humanity that embraces murder, and tell your elected leaders to expel them.
Zzzzzzzz. You support mowing down innocent people because they may be muslims. I know your game.

That reminds me, when are you going to stop displaying fake news ?

Roll tape.

And in fact, instead of taking it out on the "refugees" they should be taking it out on leaders like Merkel. Germans should do a 'Mussolini' on her.

Your last post in this very thread. Right here on this very page.

The memory is the second thing to go.

Yeah I see it, but you've ignored my question for weeks, so again, when are you going to dump the video in your sig ?

I don't have a "video" in my sig. I have a gif in my sig. And it's real, and I've proven that to you before. I've done that by posting the actual video from which it derives.

Yet here you are again, expecting different results. As if a historical video recording is somehow "negotiable".

As for when I'll "dump" it, why would I dump it when it's obviously working? Doesn't make sense.

Yeah yeah, it's a gif. Splitting hairs is fun.

Anyway, you know as well as I what you're trying to imply with the gif, and once anyone sees the entire video they'll quickly realize that you're trying to portray something that didn't actually happen.

Oh it happened alright. If it didn't happen there would have been no video from which to make a gif.

And you've already seen that video. Yet here you are going :lalala:

Other than outright denial of reality the question this really brings up is ---- why does it wet your panties? Because Rump is doing his typical petulant look when somebody declines to kneel down and slob his knob? That offends you?

Whelp --- that's exactly why the line below the gif says "I'm with her". Because fuck him and everybody that thinks like him. Like it or lump it.

See here's the problem, she wasn't doing anything of the kind. She was simply focusing on her counterpart, the First Lady. As soon as she finished greeting Melania, then she focused on the president. In your dishonesty however, you want to imply that she completely dismissed the president.
I would say it's a nice try, but it's really not since it's easy to find the truth.

But of course!!!

Nice to have the rights and wrongs in the world all figured out your way, isn't it?

Some people do lose it (unjustified, granted) when the attacks and hatred and crimes against us "infidels" mount day after day. This is the unfortunate result of that, i.e., some do go over the deep end. Is that the same excuse we can make for angry Muslims in Europe who mount massive killings time and again?

Roll tape.

Your last post in this very thread. Right here on this very page.

The memory is the second thing to go.

Yeah I see it, but you've ignored my question for weeks, so again, when are you going to dump the video in your sig ?

I don't have a "video" in my sig. I have a gif in my sig. And it's real, and I've proven that to you before. I've done that by posting the actual video from which it derives.

Yet here you are again, expecting different results. As if a historical video recording is somehow "negotiable".

As for when I'll "dump" it, why would I dump it when it's obviously working? Doesn't make sense.

Anyway, you know as well as I what you're trying to imply with the gif, and once anyone sees the entire video they'll quickly realize that you're trying to portray something that didn't actually happen.

Oh it happened alright. If it didn't happen there would have been no video from which to make a gif.

Other than outright denial of reality the question this really brings up is ---- why does it wet your panties? Because Rump is doing his typical petulant look when somebody declines to kneel down and slob his knob? That offends you?

Whelp --- that's exactly why the line below the gif says "I'm with her". Because fuck him and everybody that thinks like him. Like it or lump it.

See here's the problem, she wasn't doing anything of the kind. She was simply focusing on her counterpart, the First Lady. As soon as she finished greeting Melania, then she focused on the president. In your dishonesty however, you want to imply that she completely dismissed the president.
I would say it's a nice try, but it's really not since it's easy to find the truth.

Are we actually going to run this same script AGAIN?

I believe my line at this point would be ---- "it isn't about what she's doing; it's about what HE'S doing".

This is probably the part where you ran screaming from the room the last time.

Patriotism. Let the Islam hate-ideology feel terror for a change. Let THEM sweat it out, let THEM feel shaken up and frazzled. Besides, muslims have perfected the art of being such victim-mentality crybabies, I'm sure these inbred, ass-lifting worm-like anal detritus will truly enjoy a good, solid reason to feel like victims. It'll give these muslim things the ability to get a hard-on and rape any helpless female lifeform unfortunate enough to wander into their orbits.

And even when you put all those social considerations aside, I simply enjoy it when large quantities of muslims die for any reason. That's why I'm so joyous over Indonesia's recent volcanic disaster with a gigantic body count. You could dredge the entire Pacific and you won't find a viler, more revolting Pacific Island nation that's "a greater hive of scum and villainy" than Indonesia. Filled with sectarian suicide bombings, constant public whippings over trivial bullshit and putting one of their city's mayors in prison for life for secretly being a Christian - that's the muslim country Obamaggot always keeps praising as being a bastion of "tolerance" and so much more "tolerant" than WAAAAAYCIST America. That's also what was so beautiful about the 2004 Indian ocean tsunami: given the location, at least 90-something % of the dead were muslim non-humans.

But of course!!!

Nice to have the rights and wrongs in the world all figured out your way, isn't it?

Some people do lose it (unjustified, granted) when the attacks and hatred and crimes against us "infidels" mount day after day. This is the unfortunate result of that, i.e., some do go over the deep end. Is that the same excuse we can make for angry Muslims in Europe who mount massive killings time and again?

"Time and again". Quaint phrase innit.

Here's some time and again for ya.

>> So here are some statistics for those interested. Let’s start with Europe. Want to guess what percent of the terrorist attacks there were committed by Muslims over the past five years? Wrong. That is, unless you said less than 2 percent.

As Europol, the European Union’s law-enforcement agency, noted in its report released last year, the vast majority of terror attacks in Europe were perpetrated by separatist groups. For example, in 2013, there were 152 terror attacks in Europe. Only two of them were “religiously motivated,” while 84 were predicated upon ethno-nationalist or separatist beliefs.

We are talking about groups like France’s FLNC, which advocates an independent nation for the island of Corsica. In December 2013, FLNC terrorists carried out simultaneous rocket attacks against police stations in two French cities. And in Greece in late 2013, the left-wing Militant Popular Revolutionary Forces shot and killed two members of the right-wing political party Golden Dawn. While over in Italy, the anarchist group FAI engaged in numerous terror attacks including sending a bomb to a journalist. And the list goes on and on.

Have you heard of these incidents? Probably not. But if Muslims had committed them do you think you our media would’ve covered it? No need to answer, that’s a rhetorical question.

Even after one of the worst terror attacks ever in Europe in 2011, when Anders Breivik slaughtered 77 people in Norway to further his anti-Muslim, anti-immigrant, and pro-“Christian Europe” agenda as he stated in his manifesto, how much press did we see in the United States? Yes, it was covered, but not the way we see when a Muslim terrorist is involved. Plus we didn’t see terrorism experts fill the cable news sphere asking how we can stop future Christian terrorists. In fact, even the suggestion that Breivik was a “Christian terrorist” was met with outrage by many, including Fox News’s Bill O’Reilly.

Have you heard about the Buddhist terrorists? Well, extremist Buddhists have killed many Muslim civilians in Burma, and just a few months ago in Sri Lanka, some went on a violent rampage burning down Muslim homes and businesses and slaughtering four Muslims.

Or what about the (dare I mention them) Jewish terrorists? Per the 2013 State Department’s report on terrorism, there were 399 acts of terror committed by Israeli settlers in what are known as “price tag” attacks. These Jewish terrorists attacked Palestinian civilians causing physical injuries to 93 of them and also vandalized scores of mosques and Christian churches. << --- Are All Terrorists Muslims? It's Not Even Close
And of course specific to the US we've been noting this for literally years: All Terrorists are Muslim -- Except for the 94% that Aren't

So why the fake news impressions? One answer is 9/11, or as Rump calls it, "Seven Eleven". The other is back in the first link:

>> But our media simply do not cover the non-Muslim terror attacks with same gusto. Why? It’s a business decision. Stories about scary “others” play better. It’s a story that can simply be framed as good versus evil with Americans being the good guy and the brown Muslim as the bad.

Honestly, when is the last time we heard the media refer to those who attack abortion clinics as “Christian terrorists,” even though these attacks occur at one of every five reproductive health-care facilities? That doesn’t sell as well. After all we are a so-called Christian nation, so that would require us to look at the enemy within our country, and that makes many uncomfortable. Or worse, it makes them change the channel.

That’s the same reason we don’t see many stories about how to reduce the 30 Americans killed each day by gun violence or the three women per day killed by domestic violence. But the media will have on expert after expert discussing how can we stop these scary brown Muslims from killing any more Americans despite the fact you actually have a better chance of being killed by a refrigerator falling on you.

... In fact in 2013, it was actually more likely Americans would be killed by a toddler than a terrorist. In that year, three Americans were killed in the Boston Marathon bombing. How many people did toddlers kill in 2013? Five, all by accidentally shooting a gun. <<

And yet --- we have wags walking among us, here in this thread, who buy the whole media manipulation game hook, line and sinker.

Zzzzzzzz. You support mowing down innocent people because they may be muslims. I know your game.

Zzzzzzzz. You support Muslims destroying Western civilization, I know your game.

Patriotism. Let the Islam hate-ideology feel terror for a change. Let THEM sweat it out, let THEM feel shaken up and frazzled. Besides, muslims have perfected the art of being such victim-mentality crybabies, I'm sure these inbred, ass-lifting worm-like anal detritus will truly enjoy a good, solid reason to feel like victims. It'll give these muslim things the ability to get a hard-on and rape any helpless female lifeform unfortunate enough to wander into their orbits.

And even when you put all those social considerations aside, I simply enjoy it when large quantities of muslims die for any reason. That's why I'm so joyous over Indonesia's recent volcanic disaster with a gigantic body count. You could dredge the entire Pacific and you won't find a viler, more revolting Pacific Island nation that's "a greater hive of scum and villainy" than Indonesia. Filled with sectarian suicide bombings, constant public whippings over trivial bullshit and putting one of their city's mayors in prison for life for secretly being a Christian - that's the muslim country Obamaggot always keeps praising as being a bastion of "tolerance" and so much more "tolerant" than WAAAAAYCIST America. That's also what was so beautiful about the 2004 Indian ocean tsunami: given the location, at least 90-something % of the dead were muslim non-humans.
Its awesome that you can find a positive in a natural disaster you perverted fuck. Catch aids and die you waste of skin.

Are we actually going to run this same script AGAIN?

I believe my line at this point would be ---- "it isn't about what she's doing; it's about what HE'S doing".

This is probably the part where you ran screaming from the room the last time.

We know what you're trying to portray, stop pretending to be smart.

But of course!!!

>> So here are some statistics for those interested. Let’s start with Europe. Want to guess what percent of the terrorist attacks there were committed by Muslims over the past five years? Wrong. That is, unless you said less than 2 percent.

As Europol, the European Union’s law-enforcement agency, noted in its report released last year, the vast majority of terror attacks in Europe were perpetrated by separatist groups. For example, in 2013, there were 152 terror attacks in Europe. Only two of them were “religiously motivated,” while 84 were predicated upon ethno-nationalist or separatist beliefs.

We are talking about groups like France’s FLNC, which advocates an independent nation for the island of Corsica. In December 2013, FLNC terrorists carried out simultaneous rocket attacks against police stations in two French cities. And in Greece in late 2013, the left-wing Militant Popular Revolutionary Forces shot and killed two members of the right-wing political party Golden Dawn. While over in Italy, the anarchist group FAI engaged in numerous terror attacks including sending a bomb to a journalist. And the list goes on and on.

Have you heard of these incidents? Probably not. But if Muslims had committed them do you think you our media would’ve covered it? No need to answer, that’s a rhetorical question.

Even after one of the worst terror attacks ever in Europe in 2011, when Anders Breivik slaughtered 77 people in Norway to further his anti-Muslim, anti-immigrant, and pro-“Christian Europe” agenda as he stated in his manifesto, how much press did we see in the United States? Yes, it was covered, but not the way we see when a Muslim terrorist is involved. Plus we didn’t see terrorism experts fill the cable news sphere asking how we can stop future Christian terrorists. In fact, even the suggestion that Breivik was a “Christian terrorist” was met with outrage by many, including Fox News’s Bill O’Reilly.

Have you heard about the Buddhist terrorists? Well, extremist Buddhists have killed many Muslim civilians in Burma, and just a few months ago in Sri Lanka, some went on a violent rampage burning down Muslim homes and businesses and slaughtering four Muslims.

Or what about the (dare I mention them) Jewish terrorists? Per the 2013 State Department’s report on terrorism, there were 399 acts of terror committed by Israeli settlers in what are known as “price tag” attacks. These Jewish terrorists attacked Palestinian civilians causing physical injuries to 93 of them and also vandalized scores of mosques and Christian churches. << --- Are All Terrorists Muslims? It's Not Even Close
And of course specific to the US we've been noting this for literally years: All Terrorists are Muslim -- Except for the 94% that Aren't

So why the fake news impressions? One answer is 9/11, or as Rump calls it, "Seven Eleven". The other is back in the first link:

>> But our media simply do not cover the non-Muslim terror attacks with same gusto. Why? It’s a business decision. Stories about scary “others” play better. It’s a story that can simply be framed as good versus evil with Americans being the good guy and the brown Muslim as the bad.

Honestly, when is the last time we heard the media refer to those who attack abortion clinics as “Christian terrorists,” even though these attacks occur at one of every five reproductive health-care facilities? That doesn’t sell as well. After all we are a so-called Christian nation, so that would require us to look at the enemy within our country, and that makes many uncomfortable. Or worse, it makes them change the channel.

That’s the same reason we don’t see many stories about how to reduce the 30 Americans killed each day by gun violence or the three women per day killed by domestic violence. But the media will have on expert after expert discussing how can we stop these scary brown Muslims from killing any more Americans despite the fact you actually have a better chance of being killed by a refrigerator falling on you.

... In fact in 2013, it was actually more likely Americans would be killed by a toddler than a terrorist. In that year, three Americans were killed in the Boston Marathon bombing. How many people did toddlers kill in 2013? Five, all by accidentally shooting a gun. <<

And yet --- we have wags walking among us, here in this thread, who buy the whole media manipulation game hook, line and sinker.

If that is how you render justice, then feel exonerated. I will not exchange accounts with you to present my case why yours is lame. Islamic aggression on humanity has been a terror since the 7th century. Count the thousands of battles they have been engaged in. See how nations were conquered and then many converted by the sword or completely oppressed in countless ways. Then when they come to Europe I am not looking for a body count, although if you go to List of Islamic Terror Attacks in Europe you can see all of attacks of violence where some or many were murdered by unwarranted crazed attacks zealots in the name of Allah, muhammad or the Koran. Many more than we read about.

But the point is mostly this; Europe lives in fear because of Islamic anger and intolerance in their midst. Women live in fear in many places because of the liberties Islamic men take. There have been enough major mass explosions and attacks where nothing can any longer be taken for granted. We do not live like that in the USA in fear of right wing extremist cells. We do not feel their hate in their presence or their verbage. There is no comparison to the size of the menace or threat between the two.

Last edited:
But of course!!!

If that is how you render justice, then feel exonerated. I will not exchange accounts with you to present my case why yours is lame. Islamic aggression on humanity has been a terror since the 7th century. Count the thousands of battles they have been engaged in. See how nations were conquered and then many converted by the sword or completely oppressed in countless ways. Then when they come to Europe I am not looking for a body count, although if you go to List of Islamic Terror Attacks in Europe you can see all of attacks of violence where some or many were murdered by unwarranted crazed attacks zealots in the name of Allah, muhammad or the Koran. Many more than we read about.

But the point is mostly this; Europe lives in fear because of Islamic anger and intolerance in their midst. Women live in fear in many places because of the liberties Islamic men take. There have been enough major mass explosions and attacks where nothing can any longer be taken for granted. We do not live like that in the USA in fear of right wing extremist cells. We do not feel their hate in their presence or their verbage. There is no comparison to the size of the menace or threat between the two.

Okay, so I just gave you specific facts and data, and your response is to go :lalala: because it doesn't fit your pre-bubble.

You "will not exchange accounts", of course you won't because you don't have them to exchange. In other words you're scared shitless to have your preconceptions challenged, so you plug your ears. No pain, no gain.

That is a common belief. Which is odd considering 3/4 of terrorist attacks in this country come from right wingers.
If right wingers used all that energy they use to power their hate, and instead used it for something positive like education, they could make their lives better and help the country.
The only way you loons can make that assumption is by ignoring 9/11 and mislabeling other attacks.

That is a common belief. Which is odd considering 3/4 of terrorist attacks in this country come from right wingers.
If right wingers used all that energy they use to power their hate, and instead used it for something positive like education, they could make their lives better and help the country.
The only way you loons can make that assumption is by ignoring 9/11 and mislabeling other attacks.

Once again ---- scroll up to post 71.

"Terrorism or Patriotism?"

Neither. It's reactionism. You can only push a nation so far before it's citizenry start fighting back.

But of course!!!

Despite several terrorist attacks people in Europe do not live in fear. Terror attacks have been a sad part of our lives since the 60s.
And yet despite this Europe is a lot safer than the US. A hell of a lot safer. Perhaps you should visit and stop parroting shite.

Forum List

Back