Right-Winger In Germany Runs Car Over Muslim Immigrants -- Terrorism? Or Patriotism?

Attack in which German driver mowed down migrants being treated as terrorism

So a couple of days ago, a 50 year old German guy who goes by the name of Andreas N.; deliberately drove his car into migrants celebrating the New Year -- unfortunately for Andreas, no one was killed; fortunately for the rest of the civilized world, no one was killed.

There is video of the guy initially trying to run over one single muslim, but when that person escaped -- the driver then crashed his car into a crowd of muslims in order to protect freedom or something. From the article:

He later fled back to his home city of Essen, where he again attempted to run down pedestrians before being apprehended by police. He told officers under questioning that he had deliberately targeted foreigners.

“Speaking cautiously, he appears to be some one who has developed a hatred of foreigners from personal unhappiness and dislike,” Herbert Reul, the regional interior minister for North Rhine-Westphalia said. “This man had a clear intention to kill foreigners.”

Now some people are having a bit of an issue with this being called a terrorist attack; in fact, since it is a common belief around the world that Muslim immigrants are most likely the ones to commit terrorist attacks; any attempts to kill them should be seen as patriotic and necessary for protecting the country from foreign threat -- which is usually just shit xenophobic racists tell themselves to feel better about being xenophobic racists..
You can only push people so far-that's how Trump got elected. Expect to see more of this everywhere until the Muslims are adopted by their countries. The rabid ravings of the new looney in Congress does NOT help anyone-pipe down sister, you have a long way to go.
So you believe if a group of people feel they have been pushed, that it is ok for them to try to murder innocent people?

It seems like this "we've been pushed" defense only works for the segment of society that has always been in power, not for those "pushed" people who have always been "pushed" people
They weren't always pushed. They got pushed when They pushed themselves into a place They werent welcome. They are invaders who could have avoided the whole mess by staying where they belonged. Oh well... All's well, that ends well...

Likewise, then aren't Muslims also justified in Terrorizing Intruders in their lands?
Of course...

But does it still make it terrorism or patriotism?

Germany is the wrong country to want to get in the "tit for tat" business

Maybe if Muslims didnt mow down pedestrians with vehicles they wouldn't get mowed down themselves.

Kinda hard to call it terrorism or patriotism...more like someone was fed up and snapped.

Germany has an immigration problem...in fact Europe does and they'd be wise to address it

Did the people Muslims mowed down do anything to warrant it?

Dumbass
Absolutely not.
So.....................
Did the people he ran down do anything to warrant it ?

If Jews killed Nazis, would you ask the same thing?

If anybody is able to commit Terrorism against those who immigrate & tresspass on their lands, then surely the Palestinian Terrorism against Israel is justified too, No?

Last edited:
Maybe if Muslims didnt mow down pedestrians with vehicles they wouldn't get mowed down themselves.

Kinda hard to call it terrorism or patriotism...more like someone was fed up and snapped.

Germany has an immigration problem...in fact Europe does and they'd be wise to address it

Dumbass
Absolutely not.
So.....................

If anybody is able to commit Terrorism against those who immigrate & tresspsss on their lands, then surely the Palestinian Terrorism against Israel is justified too, No?
No, that land was given to the Jews by God.

Tit for tat?
But does it still make it terrorism or patriotism?

Germany is the wrong country to want to get in the "tit for tat" business

Dumbass
It just seems to be when anyone who is not WHITE decides they had enough, any action they take will be viewed as heroic....hell, the IRA murdered people left and right and they are still viewed by most as heroes...

Most believe the IRA are Heroes?

Source of "MOST" of anyone believing the modern IRA are Heroes?

I believe the Original IRA were Heroes, they fought for Ireland's Independence, the later splinter groups were over-kill & Terrorists.

Likewise, Ulster Irish Protestants killed a lot in terrosim too, this we hear far less about, however.
Although U2's Song Bloody Sunday was about Ulster Irish Protestant terrorism.

Dumbass
Absolutely not.
So.....................

If anybody is able to commit Terrorism against those who immigrate & tresspsss on their lands, then surely the Palestinian Terrorism against Israel is justified too, No?

Dumbass
Absolutely not.
So.....................

LOL, I don't know what's more stupid.

A.) Believing that anything in the Biblical texts are absolutely fact.
or
B.) Believing that the true God's Chosen people are the ones who left Israel 1,000's of years ago as Christ Killers who rejected Jesus, and then started speaking Yiddish a German dialect.

Attack in which German driver mowed down migrants being treated as terrorism

So a couple of days ago, a 50 year old German guy who goes by the name of Andreas N.; deliberately drove his car into migrants celebrating the New Year -- unfortunately for Andreas, no one was killed; fortunately for the rest of the civilized world, no one was killed.

There is video of the guy initially trying to run over one single muslim, but when that person escaped -- the driver then crashed his car into a crowd of muslims in order to protect freedom or something. From the article:

He later fled back to his home city of Essen, where he again attempted to run down pedestrians before being apprehended by police. He told officers under questioning that he had deliberately targeted foreigners.

“Speaking cautiously, he appears to be some one who has developed a hatred of foreigners from personal unhappiness and dislike,” Herbert Reul, the regional interior minister for North Rhine-Westphalia said. “This man had a clear intention to kill foreigners.”

Now some people are having a bit of an issue with this being called a terrorist attack; in fact, since it is a common belief around the world that Muslim immigrants are most likely the ones to commit terrorist attacks; any attempts to kill them should be seen as patriotic and necessary for protecting the country from foreign threat -- which is usually just shit xenophobic racists tell themselves to feel better about being xenophobic racists..
Wouldn't be a problem if Merkel hadn't turned Deutschland into such a target rich environment.

And in fact, instead of taking it out on the "refugees" they should be taking it out on leaders like Merkel. Germans should do a 'Mussolini' on her.

Yeah, it's clearly the German Government at fault.

It's wrong to take it out on the Civilians, for the actions of Merkel bringing in the Islamic Riff-Raff Refugee brigade.

Don't expect that, Anglo-Saxons to ever do such, They are very violent under authority & also obedient to authority.

This is why Italy can react to it's Mussolini.

But, Germany can't react to it's bad leaders like Hitler, or Merkel.

Likewise the U.S.A can't react to it's bad leaders like W. Bush, Truman, or LBJ.

Last edited:

Dumbass
Absolutely not.
So.....................

I think anybody would be justified in killing Nazis. My Taid was one who did so. But I fail to see the connection here .

What makes it okay to kill Nazis in Cold Blooded Terrorism, but not say Communists, or Islamists, or heck even the Union Jack British Empire supporters??????

Each of these Philosophies listed has also killed an enormous amount.

I can see why the Nazi Authorities were killed, but what about the German civilians?
Which German civilians were targeted in largely the Eastern portions by Brit / USA air raids like the Dresden Fire-Bombing, or Soviet Massacres against German civilians like the Metgethen Massacre , or Nemmersdorf Massacre, or the Soviet mass-rapes & mass deportations of German civilians.

Last edited:
I think anybody would be justified in killing Nazis. My Taid was one who did so. But I fail to see the connection here .

Islam is just as reprehensible as Nazism. They hate Jews, promote the murder of Jews, they don’t believe in freedom of speech or religion. They use violence to spread throughout the world. Islam is to the West as Nazism was to the Jews, Islam’s sole purpose is to destroy the West.
So any muslim deserves to be run over ? How can you tell that they are muslims ?

How can you tell if someone is a Nazi?
I am not trying to. I cant believe that I am talking to someone ho supports running over groups of people who look like muslims. You are a piece of shit.

It's an insult to bring Muslims back into Europe, even so I don't support Violence of a Terrorist base.

Muslims have tried to invade & conquer Europe since the 700's, by Invading Arabs of Constantinople, the Moorish North-African Arabs invasions & conquests of Spain, Portugal & Sothern Italy, likewise then Islamic Ottoman Empire controlling vast tracts of the Balkans until the late 1800's.

The Governments should be acting more strong against Islamic Refugees, but because of stupid Mush-headed Liberals that fill Western Europe not much has been done.

If anybody is able to commit Terrorism against those who immigrate & tresspass on their lands, then surely the Palestinian Terrorism against Israel is justified too, No?
No! A) the act of running down people with an auto was not justified or endorsed by the German government.
B) Palestinian terrorism against Israel has never been justified either. The remarkably hateful and bigoted Palestinians have used their own nation, which they have ignored making improvements to, as a launching platform for killing Israelis they simply refuse to let live in peace.
In fact Palestinian animals love killing Jews more than they love their own children who they turn into human bombs.

And their supporters are mindless fools who keep the flame of hate alive.

Last edited:
Here's ^^ a wag so obsequiously following his orders to obsess over Alexandra Ocasio-Cortez that he not only brings her unsolicited into a thread about an event in fucking Germany, but wait there's more --- he's so mired in that soup he doesn't even have to spell her name any more.

I believe he was referring to Tlaib

No! A) the act of running down people with an auto was not justified or endorsed by the German government.
B) Palestinian terrorism against Israel has never been justified either. The remarkably hateful and bigoted Palestinians have used their own nation, which they have ignored making improvements to in favor of using their land, as a launching platform for killing Israelis they simply refuse to let live in peace.
In fact Palestinian animals love killing Jews more than they love their own children who they turn into human bombs.

And their supporters are mindless fools who keep the flame of hate alive.

Terrorism is one of the smallest causes of premature death.

Big government war mongerers have used Terrorism as a pretext.

Dumb British blooded goofballs fall for it.

Terrorism kills less than War, Cars, Gangs, Hunting accidents, Heart disease & Cancer.

Terrorism kills less than War, Cars, Gangs, Hunting accidents, Heart disease & Cancer.
So you advocate ignoring and simply living with something we can eradicate? Good thing we don't treat cancer, heart disease or other causes of death that way.

So you advocate ignoring and simply living with something we can eradicate? Good thing we don't treat cancer, heart disease or other causes of death that way.

Terrorism can be limited, but never eliminated.

It's so funny that those Republicans claiming to be for Small Government & against Tyranny..

These very Republicans tend to be for killing 100's of thousands if not millions over the War on Terror
&
Even give up their freedoms over Terrorism, like The Patriot Act & Homeland Security.

I tend to believe Terrorists have genes that make them prone to such.

Eugenics would be the closest shot at eliminating it.

Okay, so I just gave you specific facts and data, and your response is to go :lalala: because it doesn't fit your pre-bubble.
Since Roe v Wade (1973) a total of 8 people have died as a result of crazed abortionist clinic attackers who call themselves Christians. If you want to judge the tens of millions in the pro-life movement as being dangerous and evil based on those few attackers then we have no case. We just question the fairness of your judgments.

And if you want to downplay the threat of Islamic extremism I will not bother reciting you facts of their global atrocities just from 9/11 forward. But I stand by my position and what this religion has fomented bears no equal amongst all religions or ideologies as far as being a threat to innocents around the globe. Perhaps it is because you have no faith of your own, that you see no reason to make any distinctions amongst them.

You "will not exchange accounts", of course you won't because you don't have them to exchange. In other words you're scared shitless to have your preconceptions challenged, so you plug your ears. No pain, no gain.
My preconceptions bring me no fear. " “a thousand difficulties do not make for one doubt.” John Henry Cardinal Newman Actually I welcome your disgust and your facts. I just do not have the zeal at times to counter this ad nauseum on these boards with my own facts and reason. (you can claim victory)

Despite several terrorist attacks people in Europe do not live in fear. Terror attacks have been a sad part of our lives since the 60s.
And yet despite this Europe is a lot safer than the US. A hell of a lot safer. Perhaps you should visit and stop parroting shite.
Well maybe the folks in Rotherham, England might have another point of view. When the police force and government covered up for years the documented rapes of 1,500 young white British women and girls by bands of mostly Pakistani men (who just so happened to justify their attacks because the Koran allows this to be done to infidels) this is evidence of something far greater in scope but just as sinister having invaded a nation, a continent, and an authoritative mindset to do the cowardly and wrong thing to allow this and hope it will dissipate on its own. I cannot take the time to expound on this, besides everyone's mind seems to be already made up along with their "clear" consciences.

Last edited:
That is a common belief. Which is odd considering 3/4 of terrorist attacks in this country come from right wingers.
If right wingers used all that energy they use to power their hate, and instead used it for something positive like education, they could make their lives better and help the country.

How many terror attacks do these right wingers perform overseas? Islamists seem to target victims both inside and outside their country. Are you sure you served deantard? You talk out of your @ss

Islam itself and it's rampant inbreeding is it's biggest problem as low IQ followers taught to hate and kill by a corrupt invented religion is the source of terrorism in the modern world.Low IQ muslim Inbreeding based on the ideology proves islam has the potential of wiping out civilization as we know it – Newsfeed – Hasslefree allsorts

Intelligent moderate Muslims exist in many places but the people who blow up their own children and saw off the heads of white women and their actions tend to speak louder than words.
Hopefully one distant day the twisted ignorance of the fundamentalists will be just a relic
of the past.

Last edited:
Since Roe v Wade (1973) a total of 8 people have died as a result of crazed abortionist clinic attackers who call themselves Christians. If you want to judge the tens of millions in the pro-life movement as being dangerous and evil based on those few attackers then we have no case. We just question the fairness of your judgments.

And if you want to downplay the threat of Islamic extremism I will not bother reciting you facts of their global atrocities just from 9/11 forward. But I stand by my position and what this religion has fomented bears no equal amongst all religions or ideologies as far as being a threat to innocents around the globe. Perhaps it is because you have no faith of your own, that you see no reason to make any distinctions amongst them.
Well done.
My preconceptions bring me no fear. " “a thousand difficulties do not make for one doubt.” John Henry Cardinal Newman Actually I welcome your disgust and your facts. I just do not have the zeal at times to counter this ad nauseum on these boards with my own facts and reason. (you can claim victory)
Again well done.
Well maybe the folks in Rotherham, England might have another point of view. When the police force and government covered up for years the documented rapes of 1,500 young white British women and girls by bands of mostly Pakistani men (who just so happened to justify their attacks because the Koran allows this to be done to infidels) this is evidence of something far greater in scope but just as sinister having invaded a nation, a continent, and an authoritative mindset to do the cowardly and wrong thing to allow this and hope it will dissipate on its own. I cannot take the time to expound on this, besides everyone's mind seems to be already made up and their consciences "clear."
And with this you have emptied out the clown car of myths and
propaganda and disposed of it properly. I commend you.

Islam itself and it's rampant inbreeding is it's biggest problem as low IQ followers taught to hate and kill by a corrupt invented religion is the source of terrorism in the modern world.Low IQ muslim Inbreeding based on the ideology proves islam has the potential of wiping out civilization as we know it – Newsfeed – Hasslefree allsorts

The biggest problem isn't Muslims, or Terrorism.

This is terrible & yet meaningless in the Global scheme.

But rather it's Globalists of British & Jewish origins looking to import Islamic terrorists, Hispanic gang-bangers who replace & degrade our culture.

They also outsource our jobs to a hostile China, Mexico & Vietnam.

They are looking to silence the opposition by political correctness be it Facebook, Google, Hollywood, Youtube, CNN, MSNBC, CBS & ABC.

Forum List

Back