Right-Winger In Germany Runs Car Over Muslim Immigrants -- Terrorism? Or Patriotism?

The biggest problem isn't Muslims, or Terrorism.

This is terrible & yet meaningless in the Global scheme.

But rather it's Globalists of British & Jewish origins looking to import Islamic terrorists, Hispanic gang-bangers who replace & degrade our culture.

They also outsource our jobs to a hostile China, Mexico & Vietnam.

They are looking to silence the opposition by political correctness be it Facebook, Google, Hollywood, Youtube, CNN, MSNBC, CBS & ABC.
So close to a rational reasonable statement and then you veer off into the ditch by trying to identify the Globalists with Brits and Jews. I guess British Jews are the worse.

The biggest problem isn't Muslims, or Terrorism.

This is terrible & yet meaningless in the Global scheme.

But rather it's Globalists of British & Jewish origins looking to import Islamic terrorists, Hispanic gang-bangers who replace & degrade our culture.

They also outsource our jobs to a hostile China, Mexico & Vietnam.

They are looking to silence the opposition by political correctness be it Facebook, Google, Hollywood, Youtube, CNN, MSNBC, CBS & ABC.
So close to a rational reasonable statement and then you veer off into the ditch by trying to identify the Globalists with Brits and Jews. I guess British Jews are the worse.

The Globalists aren't the Muslims, or Terrorists like this.

While perhaps not all the Globalists are Brits & Jews.
Yet, they clearly dominate the rank of Globalism.

Attack in which German driver mowed down migrants being treated as terrorism

So a couple of days ago, a 50 year old German guy who goes by the name of Andreas N.; deliberately drove his car into migrants celebrating the New Year -- unfortunately for Andreas, no one was killed; fortunately for the rest of the civilized world, no one was killed.

There is video of the guy initially trying to run over one single muslim, but when that person escaped -- the driver then crashed his car into a crowd of muslims in order to protect freedom or something. From the article:

He later fled back to his home city of Essen, where he again attempted to run down pedestrians before being apprehended by police. He told officers under questioning that he had deliberately targeted foreigners.

“Speaking cautiously, he appears to be some one who has developed a hatred of foreigners from personal unhappiness and dislike,” Herbert Reul, the regional interior minister for North Rhine-Westphalia said. “This man had a clear intention to kill foreigners.”

Now some people are having a bit of an issue with this being called a terrorist attack; in fact, since it is a common belief around the world that Muslim immigrants are most likely the ones to commit terrorist attacks; any attempts to kill them should be seen as patriotic and necessary for protecting the country from foreign threat -- which is usually just shit xenophobic racists tell themselves to feel better about being xenophobic racists..

terrorsm and attempted murder

And with this you have emptied out the clown car...
Thanks for your comments. It was your avitar that prompted me to respond. It reminded me much of this one.

1615d0f480f9190d467f0a1270a7a582.jpg

Okay, so I just gave you specific facts and data, and your response is to go :lalala: because it doesn't fit your pre-bubble.
Since Roe v Wade (1973) a total of 8 people have died as a result of crazed abortionist clinic attackers who call themselves Christians. If you want to judge the tens of millions in the pro-life movement as being dangerous and evil based on those few attackers then we have no case. We just question the fairness of your judgments.

And if you want to downplay the threat of Islamic extremism I will not bother reciting you facts of their global atrocities just from 9/11 forward. But I stand by my position and what this religion has fomented bears no equal amongst all religions or ideologies as far as being a threat to innocents around the globe. Perhaps it is because you have no faith of your own, that you see no reason to make any distinctions amongst them.

You "will not exchange accounts", of course you won't because you don't have them to exchange. In other words you're scared shitless to have your preconceptions challenged, so you plug your ears. No pain, no gain.
My preconceptions bring me no fear. " “a thousand difficulties do not make for one doubt.” John Henry Cardinal Newman Actually I welcome your disgust and your facts. I just do not have the zeal at times to counter this ad nauseum on these boards with my own facts and reason. (you can claim victory)

Despite several terrorist attacks people in Europe do not live in fear. Terror attacks have been a sad part of our lives since the 60s.
And yet despite this Europe is a lot safer than the US. A hell of a lot safer. Perhaps you should visit and stop parroting shite.
Well maybe the folks in Rotherham, England might have another point of view. When the police force and government covered up for years the documented rapes of 1,500 young white British women and girls by bands of mostly Pakistani men (who just so happened to justify their attacks because the Koran allows this to be done to infidels) this is evidence of something far greater in scope but just as sinister having invaded a nation, a continent, and an authoritative mindset to do the cowardly and wrong thing to allow this and hope it will dissipate on its own. I cannot take the time to expound on this, besides everyone's mind seems to be already made up along with their "clear" consciences.
Using big words doesnt make you a big thinker. Europe is still a lot safer than the US despite your ignorant spew. Why not offer up some facts instead of weak anecdotal spew ?

Okay, so I just gave you specific facts and data, and your response is to go :lalala: because it doesn't fit your pre-bubble.
Since Roe v Wade (1973) a total of 8 people have died as a result of crazed abortionist clinic attackers who call themselves Christians. If you want to judge the tens of millions in the pro-life movement as being dangerous and evil based on those few attackers then we have no case. We just question the fairness of your judgments.

And if you want to downplay the threat of Islamic extremism I will not bother reciting you facts of their global atrocities just from 9/11 forward. But I stand by my position and what this religion has fomented bears no equal amongst all religions or ideologies as far as being a threat to innocents around the globe. Perhaps it is because you have no faith of your own, that you see no reason to make any distinctions amongst them.

You "will not exchange accounts", of course you won't because you don't have them to exchange. In other words you're scared shitless to have your preconceptions challenged, so you plug your ears. No pain, no gain.
My preconceptions bring me no fear. " “a thousand difficulties do not make for one doubt.” John Henry Cardinal Newman Actually I welcome your disgust and your facts. I just do not have the zeal at times to counter this ad nauseum on these boards with my own facts and reason. (you can claim victory)

Despite several terrorist attacks people in Europe do not live in fear. Terror attacks have been a sad part of our lives since the 60s.
And yet despite this Europe is a lot safer than the US. A hell of a lot safer. Perhaps you should visit and stop parroting shite.
Well maybe the folks in Rotherham, England might have another point of view. When the police force and government covered up for years the documented rapes of 1,500 young white British women and girls by bands of mostly Pakistani men (who just so happened to justify their attacks because the Koran allows this to be done to infidels) this is evidence of something far greater in scope but just as sinister having invaded a nation, a continent, and an authoritative mindset to do the cowardly and wrong thing to allow this and hope it will dissipate on its own. I cannot take the time to expound on this, besides everyone's mind seems to be already made up along with their "clear" consciences.
Using big words doesnt make you a big thinker. Europe is still a lot safer than the US despite your ignorant spew. Why not offer up some facts instead of weak anecdotal spew ?

Can't you bear the thought of terrorism in Europe?

The "safer than" red herring is no comfort.

Safer than is a fact hun. You have a political axe to grind in pretending otherwise.

So a couple of days ago, a 50 year old German guy who goes by the name of Andreas N.; deliberately drove his car into migrants celebrating the New Year -- unfortunately for Andreas, no one was killed; fortunately for the rest of the civilized world, no one was killed.

There is video of the guy initially trying to run over one single muslim, but when that person escaped -- the driver then crashed his car into a crowd of muslims in order to protect freedom or something. From the article:

He later fled back to his home city of Essen, where he again attempted to run down pedestrians before being apprehended by police. He told officers under questioning that he had deliberately targeted foreigners.

“Speaking cautiously, he appears to be some one who has developed a hatred of foreigners from personal unhappiness and dislike,” Herbert Reul, the regional interior minister for North Rhine-Westphalia said. “This man had a clear intention to kill foreigners.”

Now some people are having a bit of an issue with this being called a terrorist attack; in fact, since it is a common belief around the world that Muslim immigrants are most likely the ones to commit terrorist attacks; any attempts to kill them should be seen as patriotic and necessary for protecting the country from foreign threat -- which is usually just shit xenophobic racists tell themselves to feel better about being xenophobic racists..

It is attempted murder. He should be tossed in prison for life.

Safer than is a fact hun. You have a political axe to grind in pretending otherwise.

You have no clue as to what I am or am not, politically.

You're the one with the axe to grind. You make that quite clear. And calling me Hun does not improve your profile.

I'd agree that Terrorism is only a small sliver of Murder, that can easily be thrown out, Even so Terrorism is still an issue.

Dare to make it a pattern?? It seems the patterns would therefor be more on my side, rather than yours.

According to Wikipedia the 4 highest murder rates of White dominated nations equate to.

1.) Russia the #2 least White of the White nations, having a lot of Chechens, Georgians, and Siberian tribes etc.

2.) Ukraine which has a War going on in Donbass & also the origins of Ukraine are of Cossacks, which include many Bandits leaving Russia, Poland, Belarus, Lithuania etc. to avoid justice to settle the Steppes of Ukraine.

3.) The U.S.A the #1 least White of the White nations, having a lot of Blacks, Mexicans, Puerto Ricans etc

4.) Lithuania the #1 lowest gun ownership nation of the White nations (Although Romania's about the same when it comes to gun ownership)

You have no clue as to what I am or am not, politically.

You're the one with the axe to grind. You make that quite clear. And calling me Hun does not improve your profile.
I can see you pretty clearly hun. Safer than is a fact.

Except that Muslim immigrants to not commit terrorist attacks, and most terrorist attacks, like school shootings, are by white citizens.
And world wide, clearly the government of the US is by far the most guilty of terrorist attacks, deliberately targeting civilians, using drones, cruise missiles, etc., that do not even take prisoners and can't identify those they murder.
The whole invasion of Iraq was just an illegal terrorist attack.
Iraq has harmed no one, and the military had almost immediately surrendered, so the US invasion was entirely against innocent civilians.

Except that Muslim immigrants to not commit terrorist attacks, and most terrorist attacks, like school shootings, are by white citizens.
And world wide, clearly the government of the US is by far the most guilty of terrorist attacks, deliberately targeting civilians, using drones, cruise missiles, etc., that do not even take prisoners and can't identify those they murder.
The whole invasion of Iraq was just an illegal terrorist attack.
Iraq has harmed no one, and the military had almost immediately surrendered, so the US invasion was entirely against innocent civilians.

Most school-schootings aren't Politiically motivated, so therefor aren't real Terrorism. (At least that's how it tends to be defined)

None the less, Mass shootings are just as bad as many Terrorist attacks are.

While many of the worst Mass-Shootings may include quite the number of Whites in the U.S.A, it's also a White dominated Nation.

Tit for tat?
But does it still make it terrorism or patriotism?

Germany is the wrong country to want to get in the "tit for tat" business

Maybe if Muslims didnt mow down pedestrians with vehicles they wouldn't get mowed down themselves.

Kinda hard to call it terrorism or patriotism...more like someone was fed up and snapped.

Germany has an immigration problem...in fact Europe does and they'd be wise to address it
A lot of people get fed up and snap. Including Muslims.

It is still terrorism.

Why excuse it?

Tit for tat?

Maybe if Muslims didnt mow down pedestrians with vehicles they wouldn't get mowed down themselves.

Kinda hard to call it terrorism or patriotism...more like someone was fed up and snapped.

Germany has an immigration problem...in fact Europe does and they'd be wise to address it

It is still terrorism.

Why excuse it?

I never excused it. Unlike you tried like hell to play off Muslim baby rape in the UK....that was sad on your part, you and that fat bastard TT.

I have no idea what went through the man's mind who mowed down the pedestrians so I can't label it

Tit for tat?

It is still terrorism.

Why excuse it?

I never excused it. Unlike you tried like hell to play off Muslim baby rape in the UK....that was sad on your part, you and that fat bastard TT.

I have no idea what went through the man's mind who mowed down the pedestrians so I can't label it
Astonishing that you cant see into this mans mind but if he had been a muslim you would be able to write a book about it. Where did you lose the power ?

Tit for tat?

It is still terrorism.

Why excuse it?

You mean like the way you play off non Muslim baby rape...if it isn’t a muzzle it isn’t worth your concern right?

If this guy was a Muslim you would have no hesitation calling it terrorism.

Tit for tat?

It is still terrorism.

Why excuse it?

You mean like the way you play off non Muslim baby rape...if it isn’t a muzzle it isn’t worth your concern right?

You know me better than that. Im a child advocate. Sit down with your B.S., lady

It is still terrorism.

Why excuse it?

You know me better than that. Im a child advocate. Sit down with your B.S., lady
And I could say the same for myself lady.

Forum List

Back