Right-Winger In Germany Runs Car Over Muslim Immigrants -- Terrorism? Or Patriotism?

Tit for tat?
But does it still make it terrorism or patriotism?

Germany is the wrong country to want to get in the "tit for tat" business

Maybe if Muslims didnt mow down pedestrians with vehicles they wouldn't get mowed down themselves.

Kinda hard to call it terrorism or patriotism...more like someone was fed up and snapped.

Germany has an immigration problem...in fact Europe does and they'd be wise to address it

Did the people Muslims mowed down do anything to warrant it?

Dumbass
Absolutely not.
So.....................
Did the people he ran down do anything to warrant it ?

No but don't start none won't be none....dumbass

You try so hard to defend Islam and fall on your fat ass everytime. You're entirely too stupid to play the game

Maybe if Muslims didnt mow down pedestrians with vehicles they wouldn't get mowed down themselves.

Kinda hard to call it terrorism or patriotism...more like someone was fed up and snapped.

Germany has an immigration problem...in fact Europe does and they'd be wise to address it

Dumbass
Absolutely not.
So.....................

No but don't start none won't be none....dumbass

You try so hard to defend Islam and fall on your fat ass everytime. You're entirely too stupid to play the game
What does "none wont be none" mean ?

Attack in which German driver mowed down migrants being treated as terrorism

So a couple of days ago, a 50 year old German guy who goes by the name of Andreas N.; deliberately drove his car into migrants celebrating the New Year -- unfortunately for Andreas, no one was killed; fortunately for the rest of the civilized world, no one was killed.

There is video of the guy initially trying to run over one single muslim, but when that person escaped -- the driver then crashed his car into a crowd of muslims in order to protect freedom or something. From the article:

He later fled back to his home city of Essen, where he again attempted to run down pedestrians before being apprehended by police. He told officers under questioning that he had deliberately targeted foreigners.

“Speaking cautiously, he appears to be some one who has developed a hatred of foreigners from personal unhappiness and dislike,” Herbert Reul, the regional interior minister for North Rhine-Westphalia said. “This man had a clear intention to kill foreigners.”

Now some people are having a bit of an issue with this being called a terrorist attack; in fact, since it is a common belief around the world that Muslim immigrants are most likely the ones to commit terrorist attacks; any attempts to kill them should be seen as patriotic and necessary for protecting the country from foreign threat -- which is usually just shit xenophobic racists tell themselves to feel better about being xenophobic racists..

In order for an attack to be classified as terroristic it needs to meet certain criteria. If I had to guess I’d say this incident DOES meet that criteria.

That is a common belief. Which is odd considering 3/4 of terrorist attacks in this country come from right wingers.
If right wingers used all that energy they use to power their hate, and instead used it for something positive like education, they could make their lives better and help the country.

Proof please that 75% of terror attacks in America are committed by right-wingers. If you ignore or deflect I’ll assume you’re lying.

Tit for tat?

Dumbass
It just seems to be when anyone who is not WHITE decides they had enough, any action they take will be viewed as heroic....hell, the IRA murdered people left and right and they are still viewed by most as heroes...

Tit for tat?

Dumbass
Absolutely not.
So.....................

They’re Muslim. If this guy admitted to running into them bc they were Muslim, that’s what “warranted it”... in his brain, that is.

So a couple of days ago, a 50 year old German guy who goes by the name of Andreas N.; deliberately drove his car into migrants celebrating the New Year -- unfortunately for Andreas, no one was killed; fortunately for the rest of the civilized world, no one was killed.

There is video of the guy initially trying to run over one single muslim, but when that person escaped -- the driver then crashed his car into a crowd of muslims in order to protect freedom or something. From the article:

He later fled back to his home city of Essen, where he again attempted to run down pedestrians before being apprehended by police. He told officers under questioning that he had deliberately targeted foreigners.

“Speaking cautiously, he appears to be some one who has developed a hatred of foreigners from personal unhappiness and dislike,” Herbert Reul, the regional interior minister for North Rhine-Westphalia said. “This man had a clear intention to kill foreigners.”

Now some people are having a bit of an issue with this being called a terrorist attack; in fact, since it is a common belief around the world that Muslim immigrants are most likely the ones to commit terrorist attacks; any attempts to kill them should be seen as patriotic and necessary for protecting the country from foreign threat -- which is usually just shit xenophobic racists tell themselves to feel better about being xenophobic racists..

I don't have a problem with labeling terrorists as such, be it Right Wingers or Left Wingers, be it Whites, Blacks, Asians, Hispanics, Muslims or Jews.
You have lots of other problems tho....like believing Polish rappers are better than American rappers......I continue to pray for you

Wouldn't be a problem if Merkel hadn't turned Deutschland into such a target rich environment.

Tit for tat?

Dumbass
Absolutely not.
So.....................

If Jews killed Nazis, would you ask the same thing?

Dumbass
Absolutely not.
So.....................

I think anybody would be justified in killing Nazis. My Taid was one who did so. But I fail to see the connection here .

Tit for tat?
And here come the cheerleaders.

It’s not cheerleading. It’s pointing out that when you fuck with society, bad things will happen. Importing Islamic third world trash has resulted in many innocent Westerners getting murdered. That’s going to rightfully piss a lot of people off, and some will retaliate. This could had all been prevented with common sense measures, like deporting Islamic filth.

Dumbass
Absolutely not.
So.....................

I think anybody would be justified in killing Nazis. My Taid was one who did so. But I fail to see the connection here .

Islam is just as reprehensible as Nazism. They hate Jews, promote the murder of Jews, they don’t believe in freedom of speech or religion. They use violence to spread throughout the world. Islam is to the West as Nazism was to the Jews, Islam’s sole purpose is to destroy the West.

Dumbass
Absolutely not.
So.....................

Islam is just as reprehensible as Nazism. They hate Jews, promote the murder of Jews, they don’t believe in freedom of speech or religion. They use violence to spread throughout the world. Islam is to the West as Nazism was to the Jews, Islam’s sole purpose is to destroy the West.
So any muslim deserves to be run over ? How can you tell that they are muslims ?

Dumbass
Absolutely not.
So.....................

So any muslim deserves to be run over ? How can you tell that they are muslims ?

How can you tell if someone is a Nazi?

Absolutely not.
So.....................

How can you tell if someone is a Nazi?
I am not trying to. I cant believe that I am talking to someone ho supports running over groups of people who look like muslims. You are a piece of shit.

Forum List

Back