Right Wing Warning???

When Janet Napolitano was warning about right-wingers and mentioning Tim McVeigh, too bad she didn't also warn of left-wingers like Bill Ayers and his wife, Bernadine Dorn, (Obama friends) conducting a campaign of bombing public buildings.

Uh...you do realize that McVeigh actually killed people, right? ;)

At a guess Jeremy Bentham is a leftist idiot who mouths innocuous poorly conceived platitudes that could be taken in so many different ways that it boggles the mind.

he admitted his guilt

He admitted his guilt in participating in bombings. Did he admit his guilt in personally killing anybody?

Technically no, but isn't it a bit of a pedantic point? I don't draw a huge line between a murder and an attempted murder.
nice how this moron can excuse him for paticipating in the bombings, but cant draw the lines to the FACT that if you admit guilt in the bombings, you also admit guilt in anyone dieing in those bombings

At a guess Jeremy Bentham is a leftist idiot who mouths innocuous poorly conceived platitudes that could be taken in so many different ways that it boggles the mind.

He called human rights "nonsense on stilts." Seems the equivalent of modern rightist condemnations of the UN, to be honest.

Technically no, but isn't it a bit of a pedantic point? I don't draw a huge line between a murder and an attempted murder.

So he admitted that the bombings were primarily intended to kill people rather than damage property? That seemed to obviously not be the case in the destruction of the Haymarket memorial statue, for instance.

It's hard for Sgt. Brian V. McDonnell of the San Francisco Police Department to collect his pension because he was killed by the bomb built and planted by leftist Bernadine Dorn (wife of leftist Bill Ayers and friend of leftist Obama). Leftist Ayers never killed anyone but it wasn't because he didn't try.

Now leftist Obama wants to make friends with leftist Castro and leftist Chavez. That makes a nice group -- Obama, Castro, Chavez, Rev. Wright & Ayers. You can tell the character of a man by his friends.

Never let anyone think for you.

It's hard for Sgt. Brian V. McDonnell of the San Francisco Police Department to collect his pension because he was killed by the bomb built and planted by leftist Bernadine Dorn (wife of leftist Bill Ayers and friend of leftist Obama). Leftist Ayers never killed anyone but it wasn't because he didn't try.

Now leftist Obama wants to make friends with leftist Castro and leftist Chavez. That makes a nice group -- Obama, Castro, Chavez, Rev. Wright & Ayers. You can tell the character of a man by his friends.

Never let anyone think for you.
At one time Ayers wanted to kill someone...this much is true. I don't think he did, though.

Obama has no interest in making friends with Castro or Chavez. But keep pretending he did, it really helped you out in the last election. :lol:

And believe me, if I let you think for me I think I will kill myself...but thanks for the warning.

And yet, Dohrn was similarly not convicted of bombing McDonnell. Does anyone here have anything a bit more substantive? I'm off to watch the McLaughlin Group; I'm bored enough already.

Forum List

Back