Right Wing Warning???

Just A Man

Apr 10, 2009
The Washington Times -- The Department of Homeland Security is warning law enforcement officials about a rise in "rightwing extremist activity," saying the economic recession, the election of America's first black president and the return of a few disgruntled war veterans could swell the ranks of white-power militias.

The nine-page document was sent to police and sheriff's departments across the United States on April 7 under the headline, "Rightwing Extremism: Current Economic and Political Climate Fueling Resurgence in Radicalization and Recruitment."

It says the federal government "will be working with its state and local partners over the next several months" to gather information on "rightwing extremist activity in the United States."

When Janet Napolitano was warning about right-wingers and mentioning Tim McVeigh, too bad she didn't also warn of left-wingers like Bill Ayers and his wife, Bernadine Dorn, (Obama friends) conducting a campaign of bombing public buildings.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
'Right-Wing Extremism' Report Issued Despite Objections - Presidential Politics | Political News - FOXNews.com

In the report, right-wing extremism was defined as hate-motivated groups and movements, such as hatred of certain religions, racial or ethnic groups. "It may include groups and individuals that are dedicated to a single issue, such as opposition to abortion or immigration," the report said.

I'm opposed to abortion . . . does that make me a terrorist? Immigration?? Uh - - she left out the word 'illegal'. Oversight . . . or intentional?

"If there's one part of that report I would rewrite, in the word-smithing, Washington-ese that goes on after the fact, it would be that footnote," Napolitano said Thursday on FOX News.

The same definition was included in the agency's March 26 draft report on domestic extremism.

Both reports were marked "For Official Use Only." The department said the draft has been recalled and is being edited before it is sent to state and local law enforcement officials.

Doesn't matter that the wording is being changed now that the cat is out of the bag. You can't 'unhear' what has already been said.

Just A Man - good point about Ayres . . .

'Right-Wing Extremism' Report Issued Despite Objections - Presidential Politics | Political News - FOXNews.com

In the report, right-wing extremism was defined as hate-motivated groups and movements, such as hatred of certain religions, racial or ethnic groups. "It may include groups and individuals that are dedicated to a single issue, such as opposition to abortion or immigration," the report said.

I'm opposed to abortion . . . does that make me a terrorist? Immigration?? Uh - - she left out the word 'illegal'. Oversight . . . or intentional?

"If there's one part of that report I would rewrite, in the word-smithing, Washington-ese that goes on after the fact, it would be that footnote," Napolitano said Thursday on FOX News.

The same definition was included in the agency's March 26 draft report on domestic extremism.

Both reports were marked "For Official Use Only." The department said the draft has been recalled and is being edited before it is sent to state and local law enforcement officials.

Doesn't matter that the wording is being changed now that the cat is out of the bag. You can't 'unhear' what has already been said.

Just A Man - good point about Ayres . . .

hey--what's the problem with profiling when you're spying on Americans. :lol:

How many times are you going to post this before one of you nuts admits that the same type of warnings were issued about left wing groups in January?

Oh, right...NEVER.

And exactly how much was the Left Wing warning blown all out of proportion on MSNBC CNN and ABC doyathink. DF alert DF alert!

Thanks.

I wonder why our conservative friends don't know about this?

Or maybe it doesn't suit their paranoia agenda to portray the govt as doing anything but targeting them.
or maybe it wasnt covered by the majority of the media
so no one really knew about it

you have noticed their willful blindness and deafness when it's suitable to them have you not? :lol::lol::lol::eusa_shhh:

Thanks.

I wonder why our conservative friends don't know about this?

Or maybe it doesn't suit their paranoia agenda to portray the govt as doing anything but targeting them.
or maybe it wasnt covered by the majority of the media
so no one really knew about it

you have noticed their willful blindness and deafness when it's suitable to them have you not? :lol::lol::lol::eusa_shhh:

Yeah, that was my point.

And exactly how much was the Left Wing warning blown all out of proportion on MSNBC CNN and ABC doyathink. DF alert DF alert!
lol...the internet dweebs had a hysterical meltdown about the more recent report and brought it to the attention of the media.

lol...the internet dweebs had a hysterical meltdown about the more recent report and brought it to the attention of the media.

that was our point,, there was not chatter about the LWR,, you idiots on the left went ballistic when the RWR came out.. DUmmies!:lol:

that was our point,, there was not chatter about the LWR,, you idiots on the left went ballistic when the RWR came out.. DUmmies!:lol:
:cuckoo: the 10 + threads on this topic about this subject were all started by the hysterical right.

:cuckoo: the 10 + threads on this topic about this subject were all started by the hysterical right.

but the grandaddy of these threads was started by a lunatic called TM. You recall that? If I were you I'd go slap the hell outta MSNBC and KOS and Huffingsome.. yep I would!:eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle:

You're claiming t\he left went ballistic because of warnings about right wing extremists?

That doesn't even make sense.

Sort of like how Bush blew the terrorist threat out of proportion?

What terror level are we at today? Orange? Purple?

You're claiming t\he left went ballistic because of warnings about right wing extremists?

That doesn't even make sense.
yes it does
they went nuts trying to show the right was about to go balistic and kill them all
LOL

Forum List

Back