Right Wing Warning???

Why don't you post the actual text relased by DHS and not what someone 'said' about it after the fact?

Why don't you post the actual text relased by DHS and not what someone 'said' about it after the fact?
It's been posted on this thread already. Feel free to dispute anything I've posted.

I think this is progress though I don't totally trust the FBI. Our last President cared nothing about following probable cause...

It's been posted on this thread already. Feel free to dispute anything I've posted.

I think this is progress though I don't totally trust the FBI. Our last President cared nothing about following probable cause...
which is a completely irrational and baseless claim
especially since this report was done by the former administration

you are too blindly partisan

Our last administration wouldn't have had the FBI clarify the report and state that they would not infringe on anyone's civil liberty. They would have said nothing and you right wing putzes would make idiotic statements like, "If you aren't doing anything wrong, why worry," and "Why do you hate America."

:lol:

Our last administration wouldn't have had the FBI clarify the report and state that they would not infringe on anyone's civil liberty. They would have said nothing and you right wing putzes would make idiotic statements like, "If you aren't doing anything wrong, why worry," and "Why do you hate America."

you are so fucking clueless

btw, my reaction to this whole thing has always been its a media driven piece of crap
they released the reports for both sides and the only one the MSM focused on was the right wing one
so they could point and say "Look, scary conservatives"
only it backfired on them

btw, my reaction to this whole thing has always been its a media driven piece of crap
they released the reports for both sides and the only one the MSM focused on was the right wing one
Not quite, the horror built up on the internets among people at places like Free Republic and the massive meltdown on the right is what brought all the attention. Such babies, seriously. :eek:

Not quite, the horror built up on the internets among people at places like Free Republic and the massive meltdown on the right is what brought all the attention. Such babies, seriously. :eek:
SEE!!!!!!!!!!!!

the media only reported on ONE of the reports, and you wonder why so many reacted this way
LOL
partisan moron
again, i didnt take your take, nor the right wing take you seem to think the rest took

my take is the right wingers got PLAYED for fools
they responded like the media wanted
only it offened more than the media expected it would

BOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! scary conservatives

because we all know how mature the left is.....every time i see Pelosi she is crying about something......BAAAAA i did not get my way.....BAAAAA....i did not get this or that Baaaaaa.....no one likes me.....Barack you promised.....Baaaaa......:(

because we all know how mature the left is.....every time i see Pelosi she is crying about something......BAAAAA i did not get my way.....BAAAAA....i did not get this or that Baaaaaa.....no one likes me.....Barack you promised.....Baaaaa......:(
:confused:

:confused:

Freepers are quoted where and by whom? Kos now and his minions? Yeah, LOL!

Forum List

Back