Right wing street artist "Sabo" driving liberals crazy!

I'm not qualified to say. Richard Pryor kind of indicated it has that aspect.
To my ears it's more like a caustic irony. By taking ownership of a slur, it is disarmed.
It is?

Call an American black the dreaded N-word and see how that's worked out.

Still waiting for that elusive sale on reading lessons?

When your coupon comes in, check the first sentence of the post you just quoted.

Course, in spite of that I could always crow "laziness is a trait in blacks, I really believe that" and get elected President.

But that would be dishonest.

To my ears it's more like a caustic irony. By taking ownership of a slur, it is disarmed.
It is?

When your coupon comes in, check the first sentence of the post you just quoted.
That dreaded n-word doesn't seem disarmed.

lol

It is?

Course, in spite of that I could always crow "laziness is a trait in blacks, I really believe that" and get elected President.

lol

Don't forget to ask your reading teacher what the word "ownership" means.

I know it's complex, with a sentence having an adverbial phrase and all. That's why I only directed you to one five-word sentence. I figured it was all you could handle. And apparently I was right.

And that pic on a utility box is nothing compared to the trump as a faggot and sucking putins dick we have here in hayward.

Losing sucks huh s0n?:cul2::cul2::deal:

I remember the Obama years......it was like every day for 8 years there was a giant bumpy cucumber lodged in the pie hole, so trust us.....we know the feeling. But dang.......never got as angry and miserable as I see in yourself and a few others in here like Pogo, Dave, WTP et. al.......
No one is as miserable as republicans even in today's world. I was just telling you what we have here as street art.
I’m republican and I am very very happy.

It is?

lol

Don't forget to ask your reading teacher what the word "ownership" means.

I know it's complex, with a sentence having an adverbial phrase and all. That's why I only directed you to one five-word sentence. I figured it was all you could handle. And apparently I was right.
I already told you to own it. You skipped that part because it's been disarmed.

lol

Nobody’s ever heard of him so how can he drive anyone crazy

Just because you're an ignorant twit doesn't mean the rest of the US is too. He is well known up here in Reno, so what backwater shithole do you live in?
Such Mod-like behavior :rolleyes:

While I may still be showing up as A Mod, I have stepped down, so suck it up buttercup. Or, in other words, how about you begin acting like a evolved human being. As far as Sabo go's, he is a well known street artist, and his work is thought provoking to those who can actually think.

Here he's got Obama as some kind of turd with nuts.

Sabo_fair_use_art_23.png

HIDEY HO, KIDS!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Nobody’s ever heard of him so how can he drive anyone crazy

Yep, he's completely unknown.

Sabo (street artist) - Wikipedia
Lol, Wikipedia as a source.

Go back to peeing in the corner.

Man, you really are a half trick pony.

A half trick pony with a penchant for watersports.

weird.
Go pee in the corner Marty, nobody cares.

Broken record is broken.

Get better material.

Forum List

Back