Right wing street artist "Sabo" driving liberals crazy!

skookerasbil

Platinum Member
Aug 6, 2009
Not the middle of nowhere
Top story on DRUDGE right now! This guy has balls and spends his life poking liberals in the eye with his artwork that he posts up all over cities making fun of prominent liberal k00ks! Good for this guy....he gets that the level of division needs to be far wider! He see's the other side has discarded civility and models for those in the right what is necessary. Just great stuff.....

Meet America’s Preeminent Right-Wing Guerrilla Street Artist

From the article, in Sabo's words

"All seems a little ugly, bordering on Neanderthalish, that’s the idea. You can accuse Sabo of having snapped from being surrounded by so many Hollywood libs. But on his website, unsavoryagents.com, he beats you to the punch, freely admitting it in a short manifesto:

There was no place I could go where I wasn’t punched in the face by some sort of art defining who I was for being a Republican. Evil, Bigoted, Homophobic, Out of Touch, Rich, Greedy, on and on. And then I snapped. Why was the Left allowed to define me and where are the dissenting voices from the Right setting the record straight? Creatively speaking, no one. . . . My aim as an artist is to be as dirty, ground level, and mean as any Liberal artist out there, more so if I can. Use their tactics, their methods, appeal to their audience, the young, urban, street urchins with a message they never hear in a style they own. My name is SABO, I’m an UNSAVORY AGENT"

Go.......go!:iyfyus.jpg:

Nobody’s ever heard of him so how can he drive anyone crazy

Just because you're an ignorant twit doesn't mean the rest of the US is too. He is well known up here in Reno, so what backwater shithole do you live in?

Top story on DRUDGE right now! This guy has balls and spends his life poking liberals in the eye with his artwork that he posts up all over cities making fun of prominent liberal k00ks! Good for this guy....he gets that the level of division needs to be far wider! He see's the other side has discarded civility and models for those in the right what is necessary. Just great stuff.....

"All seems a little ugly, bordering on Neanderthalish, that’s the idea. You can accuse Sabo of having snapped from being surrounded by so many Hollywood libs. But on his website, unsavoryagents.com, he beats you to the punch, freely admitting it in a short manifesto:

There was no place I could go where I wasn’t punched in the face by some sort of art defining who I was for being a Republican. Evil, Bigoted, Homophobic, Out of Touch, Rich, Greedy, on and on. And then I snapped. Why was the Left allowed to define me and where are the dissenting voices from the Right setting the record straight? Creatively speaking, no one. . . . My aim as an artist is to be as dirty, ground level, and mean as any Liberal artist out there, more so if I can. Use their tactics, their methods, appeal to their audience, the young, urban, street urchins with a message they never hear in a style they own. My name is SABO, I’m an UNSAVORY AGENT"

yawn.....

"My aim as an artist is to be as dirty, ground level, and mean as any Liberal artist out there, more so if I can. Use their tactics, their methods, appeal to their audience, the young, urban, street urchins with a message they never hear in a style they own".....these are NOT "liberal tactics".....meanness, vilifying and demonizing are CONSERVATIVE tactics.....

"My aim as an artist is to be as dirty, ground level, and mean as any Liberal artist out there, more so if I can. Use their tactics, their methods, appeal to their audience, the young, urban, street urchins with a message they never hear in a style they own".....these are NOT "liberal tactics".....meanness, vilifying and demonizing are CONSERVATIVE tactics.....
I looked him up. He just steals photos and photoshops them on posters. Not worth any notice.

I looked him up. He just steals photos and photoshops them on posters. Not worth any notice.

I never heard of him either so I read about halfway through the article, enough to get the distinct impression that a walk through the ocean of his soul wouldn't get one's feet wet, so it's no wonder. He's basically running on the same metal midgetry that gets trotted out here every day expecting different results.

My first thought upon reading "right wing artist" was of Gutzon Borglum, sculptor of Mount Rushmore.who was also initially hired to sculpt a tribute to the Klan on Stone Mountain where the KKK's large version was founded (again, by the UDC in the same period of infamous Confederate monuments they were pushing at the time). Borglum was a Klanner even though himself a child of immigrants. Similarly, this Sabo guy with all his bigotry is himself a Latino who calls himself a "beaner". Perhaps self-hate is a driving impetus in both; certainly hypocrisy is.

I never heard of him either so I read about halfway through the article, enough to get the distinct impression that a walk through the ocean of his soul wouldn't get one's feet wet, so it's no wonder. He's basically running on the same metal midgetry that gets trotted out here every day expecting different results.

My first thought upon reading "right wing artist" was of Gutzon Borglum, sculptor of Mount Rushmore.who was also initially hired to sculpt a tribute to the Klan on Stone Mountain where the KKK's large version was founded (again, by the UDC in the same period of infamous Confederate monuments they were pushing at the time). Borglum was a Klanner even though himself a child of immigrants. Similarly, this Sabo guy with all his bigotry is himself a Latino who calls himself a "beaner". Perhaps self-hate is a driving impetus in both; certainly hypocrisy is.
The Klansmen could at least make art. Sabo’s making arts and crafts. Perfect for the crayon toting Trump sheep I suppose.

His point is, the right needs to double down on meanness. Conservatives dont demonize on anywhere near the level the left does.....but need to. Need to get vicious. Need to flush civility because it's a waste of time with the America haters.

This guy is inspiring. America needs more artists like him....needs more people to decimate the crap from the matrix so worshiped by the America haters!!

Go....go Sabo!:113::113:

Omg behold this “artwork”

PASSION_TRUMP-lead.png

It’s driving me craaaaazy! Oh no! :lmao:

Where does he hide? What I saw in the article was kinda dumb. But such is the reich wing nutjobs humor.

And that pic on a utility box is nothing compared to the trump as a faggot and sucking putins dick we have here in hayward.

Forum List

Back