Right wing street artist "Sabo" driving liberals crazy!

And that pic on a utility box is nothing compared to the trump as a faggot and sucking putins dick we have here in hayward.

Losing sucks huh s0n?:cul2::cul2::deal:

I remember the Obama years......it was like every day for 8 years there was a giant bumpy cucumber lodged in the pie hole, so trust us.....we know the feeling. But dang.......never got as angry and miserable as I see in yourself and a few others in here like Pogo, Dave, WTP et. al.......

Top story on DRUDGE right now! This guy has balls and spends his life poking liberals in the eye with his artwork that he posts up all over cities making fun of prominent liberal k00ks! Good for this guy....he gets that the level of division needs to be far wider! He see's the other side has discarded civility and models for those in the right what is necessary. Just great stuff.....

Meet America’s Preeminent Right-Wing Guerrilla Street Artist

From the article, in Sabo's words

"All seems a little ugly, bordering on Neanderthalish, that’s the idea. You can accuse Sabo of having snapped from being surrounded by so many Hollywood libs. But on his website, unsavoryagents.com, he beats you to the punch, freely admitting it in a short manifesto:

There was no place I could go where I wasn’t punched in the face by some sort of art defining who I was for being a Republican. Evil, Bigoted, Homophobic, Out of Touch, Rich, Greedy, on and on. And then I snapped. Why was the Left allowed to define me and where are the dissenting voices from the Right setting the record straight? Creatively speaking, no one. . . . My aim as an artist is to be as dirty, ground level, and mean as any Liberal artist out there, more so if I can. Use their tactics, their methods, appeal to their audience, the young, urban, street urchins with a message they never hear in a style they own. My name is SABO, I’m an UNSAVORY AGENT"

Go.......go!:iyfyus.jpg:

"My aim as an artist is to be as dirty, ground level, and mean as any Liberal artist out there, more so if I can. Use their tactics, their methods, appeal to their audience, the young, urban, street urchins with a message they never hear in a style they own".....these are NOT "liberal tactics".....meanness, vilifying and demonizing are CONSERVATIVE tactics.....
I looked him up. He just steals photos and photoshops them on posters. Not worth any notice.

I never heard of him either so I read about halfway through the article, enough to get the distinct impression that a walk through the ocean of his soul wouldn't get one's feet wet, so it's no wonder. He's basically running on the same metal midgetry that gets trotted out here every day expecting different results.

My first thought upon reading "right wing artist" was of Gutzon Borglum, sculptor of Mount Rushmore.who was also initially hired to sculpt a tribute to the Klan on Stone Mountain where the KKK's large version was founded (again, by the UDC in the same period of infamous Confederate monuments they were pushing at the time). Borglum was a Klanner even though himself a child of immigrants. Similarly, this Sabo guy with all his bigotry is himself a Latino who calls himself a "beaner". Perhaps self-hate is a driving impetus in both; certainly hypocrisy is.

YOU CAN’T GO HOME

A decade later I returned home, South Texas, drinking with cousins in a back ally. We’re all brown. Night after night, week after week, year after year, the same shit. Drinking in the back ally perched around the bed of someone’s pickup truck talking shit about what I couldn’t understand because they never did anything. How involved could the stories be when all they ever do is stand in the same place day after night and drink. When they get close to their last beer, like a bird, one of them flies off and returns with a fresh six pack. Where’d they get the money from? None of them worked. There mom’s I guess, who the fuck knows. Either way I found myself telling them that they should do whatever they had to to get the hell out of the ally. It’s a big world out there. It’s not all good I explained but it’s not all bad either. So many different kinds of people to meet. This ally is like a bubble to them, a microcosmic they should break free of. They looked at me like I had two heads. My cousin said to me, “What’s this microcosm chit, why ju talking all scientific and chit? Ju don’t understand, ju not like us anymore, ju don’t belong here anymore.” That hurt. … I looked at my cousin and said, “I understand, I understand you’re all a bunch of idiots,” and I left. I never returned. I wasn’t white, I wasn’t black, I sure as hell wasn’t asian, … and it seemed I was no longer brown enough either.

Racism will never cease to exist and I’ll tell you why.

So long as you have a favorite football team, so long as you have a favorite pastime, so long as you find a tribe of people who enjoy doing or thinking the same way you do there will be tribalism. Not to mention the democrats are pros at this. They’ve mastered breaking us down in little groups, blacks vs whites, rich vs poor, old vs young, man vs woman, straight vs gay, fat vs thin, cool vs uncool, democrats vs republicans … Just wait until the first Martian is born. Someone’s going to hate that poor bastard, or he’s going to hate us. :/

SO WHERE ARE WE NOW?

My step father has since passed, I still live in Los Angeles where I’m a political artist. I still think the word “******” is a repugnant word, even if now I believe there are some who’ve earned being called that. As an artist I reserve the right to use whatever word I feel is appropriate to the project. If Chris Rock, Tarantino, and every hip hop artist alive can use it then so can I, fuck you.

Anyone is welcomed to pick out a piece that I’ve created or statement that I’ve made and ask me about the context. … Not that I would expect a “Progressive” to afford me that luxury. “Progressives” are evil shits that will go down in history as such. Their focus is not clarity, rather it’s to destroy those who don’t tow their line of bullshit, because God forbid there are people who breathe their air who don’t share their views or worse challenge them. This Epsilon Minus type, I, must be destroyed! What better way to destroy me than to pilfer through my portfolio, find that I’ve used naughty words, and beat me over the head with them? This to label me a racist and shut me down.

It’s strange that I have more sympathy for the black community that the Latin one. I know this because growing up I wasn’t conditioned to see a bigot behind every bush, I never saw myself as a victim. I did however feel many blacks in the South were victims to some degree and I felt for them.

3am I find myself working on posters in town, I step over a young black man. He looks fit as fuck, like he was born in the gym. Then he looks at me with these blood red eye, a rat’s nest for hair, he’s not there, no ones home, his body crumpled in a dirty corner. My blood boils, I seeth inside. The democrats did this, hip hop did this, the drug culture did this, all the shit that’s been poured into this poor kids head from Hollywood did this. I seeth. No matter what anyone thinks about me I know there is a huge spot in my heart for the black community. I want to see it get better, but that wont happen until first it divorces itself from a political party who’s hell bent on creating people who are dependent on them.

Yours most honestly
SABO
unsavoryagents

p.s.
Somewhere out there a social justice warrior is taking screen shots of this story to end my career and ruin my life. … Like I need their help to do that.
1f609.svg

Top story on DRUDGE right now! This guy has balls and spends his life poking liberals in the eye with his artwork that he posts up all over cities making fun of prominent liberal k00ks! Good for this guy....he gets that the level of division needs to be far wider! He see's the other side has discarded civility and models for those in the right what is necessary. Just great stuff.....

"All seems a little ugly, bordering on Neanderthalish, that’s the idea. You can accuse Sabo of having snapped from being surrounded by so many Hollywood libs. But on his website, unsavoryagents.com, he beats you to the punch, freely admitting it in a short manifesto:

There was no place I could go where I wasn’t punched in the face by some sort of art defining who I was for being a Republican. Evil, Bigoted, Homophobic, Out of Touch, Rich, Greedy, on and on. And then I snapped. Why was the Left allowed to define me and where are the dissenting voices from the Right setting the record straight? Creatively speaking, no one. . . . My aim as an artist is to be as dirty, ground level, and mean as any Liberal artist out there, more so if I can. Use their tactics, their methods, appeal to their audience, the young, urban, street urchins with a message they never hear in a style they own. My name is SABO, I’m an UNSAVORY AGENT"

"My aim as an artist is to be as dirty, ground level, and mean as any Liberal artist out there, more so if I can. Use their tactics, their methods, appeal to their audience, the young, urban, street urchins with a message they never hear in a style they own".....these are NOT "liberal tactics".....meanness, vilifying and demonizing are CONSERVATIVE tactics.....
I looked him up. He just steals photos and photoshops them on posters. Not worth any notice.

I never heard of him either so I read about halfway through the article, enough to get the distinct impression that a walk through the ocean of his soul wouldn't get one's feet wet, so it's no wonder. He's basically running on the same metal midgetry that gets trotted out here every day expecting different results.

My first thought upon reading "right wing artist" was of Gutzon Borglum, sculptor of Mount Rushmore.who was also initially hired to sculpt a tribute to the Klan on Stone Mountain where the KKK's large version was founded (again, by the UDC in the same period of infamous Confederate monuments they were pushing at the time). Borglum was a Klanner even though himself a child of immigrants. Similarly, this Sabo guy with all his bigotry is himself a Latino who calls himself a "beaner". Perhaps self-hate is a driving impetus in both; certainly hypocrisy is.

YOU CAN’T GO HOME

A decade later I returned home, South Texas, drinking with cousins in a back ally. We’re all brown. Night after night, week after week, year after year, the same shit. Drinking in the back ally perched around the bed of someone’s pickup truck talking shit about what I couldn’t understand because they never did anything. How involved could the stories be when all they ever do is stand in the same place day after night and drink. When they get close to their last beer, like a bird, one of them flies off and returns with a fresh six pack. Where’d they get the money from? None of them worked. There mom’s I guess, who the fuck knows. Either way I found myself telling them that they should do whatever they had to to get the hell out of the ally. It’s a big world out there. It’s not all good I explained but it’s not all bad either. So many different kinds of people to meet. This ally is like a bubble to them, a microcosmic they should break free of. They looked at me like I had two heads. My cousin said to me, “What’s this microcosm chit, why ju talking all scientific and chit? Ju don’t understand, ju not like us anymore, ju don’t belong here anymore.” That hurt. … I looked at my cousin and said, “I understand, I understand you’re all a bunch of idiots,” and I left. I never returned. I wasn’t white, I wasn’t black, I sure as hell wasn’t asian, … and it seemed I was no longer brown enough either.

So long as you have a favorite football team, so long as you have a favorite pastime, so long as you find a tribe of people who enjoy doing or thinking the same way you do there will be tribalism. Not to mention the democrats are pros at this. They’ve mastered breaking us down in little groups, blacks vs whites, rich vs poor, old vs young, man vs woman, straight vs gay, fat vs thin, cool vs uncool, democrats vs republicans … Just wait until the first Martian is born. Someone’s going to hate that poor bastard, or he’s going to hate us. :/

SO WHERE ARE WE NOW?

My step father has since passed, I still live in Los Angeles where I’m a political artist. I still think the word “******” is a repugnant word, even if now I believe there are some who’ve earned being called that. As an artist I reserve the right to use whatever word I feel is appropriate to the project. If Chris Rock, Tarantino, and every hip hop artist alive can use it then so can I, fuck you.

Anyone is welcomed to pick out a piece that I’ve created or statement that I’ve made and ask me about the context. … Not that I would expect a “Progressive” to afford me that luxury. “Progressives” are evil shits that will go down in history as such. Their focus is not clarity, rather it’s to destroy those who don’t tow their line of bullshit, because God forbid there are people who breathe their air who don’t share their views or worse challenge them. This Epsilon Minus type, I, must be destroyed! What better way to destroy me than to pilfer through my portfolio, find that I’ve used naughty words, and beat me over the head with them? This to label me a racist and shut me down.

It’s strange that I have more sympathy for the black community that the Latin one. I know this because growing up I wasn’t conditioned to see a bigot behind every bush, I never saw myself as a victim. I did however feel many blacks in the South were victims to some degree and I felt for them.

3am I find myself working on posters in town, I step over a young black man. He looks fit as fuck, like he was born in the gym. Then he looks at me with these blood red eye, a rat’s nest for hair, he’s not there, no ones home, his body crumpled in a dirty corner. My blood boils, I seeth inside. The democrats did this, hip hop did this, the drug culture did this, all the shit that’s been poured into this poor kids head from Hollywood did this. I seeth. No matter what anyone thinks about me I know there is a huge spot in my heart for the black community. I want to see it get better, but that wont happen until first it divorces itself from a political party who’s hell bent on creating people who are dependent on them.

Yours most honestly
SABO
unsavoryagents

p.s.
Somewhere out there a social justice warrior is taking screen shots of this story to end my career and ruin my life. … Like I need their help to do that.
1f609.svg
What a drama queen :rolleyes:

YOU CAN’T GO HOME

SO WHERE ARE WE NOW?

Yours most honestly
SABO
unsavoryagents

p.s.
1f609.svg
What a drama queen :rolleyes:

Yeah I have no idea what the point was there or why it was addressed to me. :dunno:

Really this thread's worth was sealed in its first six words:

Top story on DRUDGE right now!

Yep, 'nuff said right there. To paraphrase an old public service announcement catch phrase, 'why do you think they call it Drudge'.

Is it self hatred when blacks call one another niqqer?

I'm not qualified to say. Richard Pryor kind of indicated it has that aspect.
To my ears it's more like a caustic irony. By taking ownership of a slur, it is disarmed.

Are they openly supporting those who would oppress them when they do it? If so, yes.

I'm not qualified to say. Richard Pryor kind of indicated it has that aspect.
To my ears it's more like a caustic irony. By taking ownership of a slur, it is disarmed.
It is?

Call an American black the dreaded N-word and see how that's worked out.

And that pic on a utility box is nothing compared to the trump as a faggot and sucking putins dick we have here in hayward.

Losing sucks huh s0n?:cul2::cul2::deal:

I remember the Obama years......it was like every day for 8 years there was a giant bumpy cucumber lodged in the pie hole, so trust us.....we know the feeling. But dang.......never got as angry and miserable as I see in yourself and a few others in here like Pogo, Dave, WTP et. al.......
No one is as miserable as republicans even in today's world. I was just telling you what we have here as street art.

They are making fun of white racists.

Who?

Forum List

Back