Bob Woodward on "Fear" in the Trump White House

caddo kid

Gold Member
Aug 15, 2018
This is some of the craziest crap I have ever heard about any POTUS and any White House.

Our planet needs some serious divine intervention.

What does it say about credibility when Woodward has direct quotes and the persons quoted say they never said anything like that?

• Banned
This is some of the craziest crap I have ever heard about any POTUS and any White House.

If only we could be assured it was true.

Woodward is beyond meticulous; he does not publish BS.

Sure he does. He was caught doing it to bush and with various publications.

Wrong.

Absolutely true. I know you have so much hate that you want to believe anything bad. Step back look at reality.

People died during the Obama administration. The IRS was used to intimidate and punish political enemies. The federal cops shipped over 3,000 illegal weapons to Mexican drug cartels and a Border Patrol officer was killed. Where was alleged "investigative" reporter Bob Woodward during the Obama administration?

People died during the Obama administration. The IRS was used to intimidate and punish political enemies. The federal cops shipped over 3,000 illegal weapons to Mexican drug cartels and a Border Patrol officer was killed. Where was alleged "investigative" reporter Bob Woodward during the Obama administration?

This thread is NOT about Obama, or your shitty whataboutisms.

Go fuckup someone else's thread.

Wrong.

Absolutely true. I know you have so much hate that you want to believe anything bad. Step back look at reality.

I have yet to see you produce anything to back up your claim; waiting.

We need Trump voted out of office in 2020.

Trump will have the planet involved in a nuclear war before 2020; we don't have that long to wait.

Jesus... you people are out of your minds.

Trump & his people are out of their minds.

There; fixed it for you. You're welcome.

Wrong.

You can wait as long as you want. You have available to you, the same information I do. The internet is a wonderful thing, it allows you to research and look up information. Why is it that rubes like you always want someone to do their homework for them.

This thread is NOT about Obama, or your shitty whataboutisms.

Go fuckup someone else's thread.

BBbbuuutttt BOOOOOOOOOSH!!!!........ For eight fucking years

Wrong.

You can wait as long as you want. You have available to you, the same information I do. The internet is a wonderful thing, it allows you to research and look up information. Why is it that rubes like you always want someone to do their homework for them.

Sure, make your claim, produce not one angstrom of data to back said claim, then take your ball & run.
OK Donald; we see right thru your smelly s***, again.

Wrong.

Sure, make your claim, produce not one angstrom of data to back said claim, then take your ball & run.
Not running anywhere. For some reason you don't want to look anything up, Lazy or fear of what you will find? You wouldn't believe what was posted anyway. You believe woodward wholeheartedly, yet when those that he quotes respond and say they never said that, you discount them. You're only interested in information that supports your conclusion. I owe you nothing. These are threads of opinions, you and others like you think these things really matter.

Not running anywhere. For some reason you don't want to look anything up, Lazy or fear of what you will find? You wouldn't believe what was posted anyway. You believe woodward wholeheartedly, yet when those that he quotes respond and say they never said that, you discount them. You're only interested in information that supports your conclusion. I owe you nothing. These are threads of opinions, you and others like you think these things really matter.

Donald, we know you are full of shit; always scream some dumb crap & run off like always, never to back up your BS.

Forum List

Back