Right Wing Double Standard

Daryl Hunt

Your Worst Nightmare
Oct 22, 2014
O.D. (Stands for Out Dere
Here is something I posted in another area.

Funny, I have relatives that think that I am a drain on Society when I collect Mil Retirement and SS. And they think it's different when they cash in on SS. I had a shock when I added up my SS and 1099R from last year it it equaled more than 30K. As you say, both are either paid for or earned. But you will find that there is quite a large difference of opinion by the extreme right (teabirchers). While I used to live on peanuts, I now make more than most and it doesn't set too well with the teabirchers. Where were they when I lived on Peanuts. While I lived on those peanuts I planned ahead for this retirement. I have a brotherinlaw that is extreme right that is still a Realtor in the DC area. At one time, he made big bucks. Today, that business has trimmed down. Counting what his Wife gets for SS, His SS and what the Real estate business is doing, I make a bit more than he does. When I talk with them, the venom of "Liberal" is on their lips and they think I am a liberal and believe that they should be doing better than I am because they are a conservative and I am something else.

ME is right. We see this double standard all the time. I earned my retirements by working hard all my life, both, in and out of the Military. The only thing that all this does is to make people like me shun the Teabirchers more every day.

I'm conservative. Thank you for your service, and congratulations on having money for retirement.

You don't have much sense for someone who retired from the military, the vast majority of what you call the right wing are ex/retired military including myself, or supporters of the military. You might want to talk to the mental health pros at the VA, you seem to really have your signals crossed.

• Banned
You don't have much sense for someone who retired from the military, the vast majority of what you call the right wing are ex/retired military including myself, or supporters of the military. You might want to talk to the mental health pros at the VA, you seem to really have your signals crossed.

From what I saw during my stay with the Military, there were as many Dems as Reps serving. Since you weren't in the Military, you were left out of those discussions since it's against Customs, Traditions, and the UCMJ to discuss it with Civilians.

In your case, it's sort of like what is the most popular car. You see the make or model of what you own and omit the others. Therefore, the most popular car is the one that you drive.

From what I saw during my stay with the Military, there were as many Dems as Reps serving. Since you weren't in the Military, you were left out of those discussions since it's against Customs, Traditions, and the UCMJ to discuss it with Civilians.

In your case, it's sort of like what is the most popular car. You see the make or model of what you own and omit the others. Therefore, the most popular car is the one that you drive.

Where exactly did I say I wasn't in the military, I spent 26 years in the Army, I get my retirement, VA disability and SS all of which are earned.

Now answer me this, exactly how many Tea Party events have you attended?

• Banned
I'm conservative. Thank you for your service, and congratulations on having money for retirement.

A Garbage Collector serves, a Waitress serves. I didn't serve. I was in the Military. Change that to "Thank you for your time in the Military" and it makes much more sense.

• Banned

Where exactly did I say I wasn't in the military, I spent 26 years in the Army, I get my retirement, VA disability and SS all of which are earned.

I was a Tea Partier at one time. That is until it did a shanks mare to the extreme right and was pretty well taken over by the John Birch Society. When it first started, it was neither a right or a left organization unlike today.

You have to admire these folks that can barely put together a literate thought and then proceed to regurgitate mindless, rambling idiocies paragraph after paragraph.
Brain damage , drugs, genetic defeciencies ? All three ?
Pity the fool....

n't think he was military...I could be wrong - but he is spot on about the perversion of the Tea Party!

I was a Tea Partier at one time. That is until it did a shanks mare to the extreme right and was pretty well taken over by the John Birch Society. When it first started, it was neither a right or a left organization unlike today.

Most Tea Party organizations are nonpartisan but I haven't seen any that weren't conservative, there are some conservative dems out there but I have yet to meet a conservative liberal/progressive. There are many different Tea Party organizations they don't all fall under one umbrella group so don't listen to what the MSM is selling, they're wrong as usual.

Last edited:
Hey Daryl Hunt. Look up The Stolen Valor Act. I think that A. You're a bitter military-hating homosexual, and B. You should be advised that impersonating military personnel online is a felony under the previously mention federal law.
I'm thinking the same thing. Or perhaps he is simply crazy. I've never known anyone who has served in the military before to object to the phrasing of "Thank you for your service".

Funny, I have relatives that think that I am a drain on Society when I collect Mil Retirement and SS. And they think it's different when they cash in on SS. I had a shock when I added up my SS and 1099R from last year it it equaled more than 30K. As you say, both are either paid for or earned. But you will find that there is quite a large difference of opinion by the extreme right (teabirchers). While I used to live on peanuts, I now make more than most and it doesn't set too well with the teabirchers. Where were they when I lived on Peanuts. While I lived on those peanuts I planned ahead for this retirement. I have a brotherinlaw that is extreme right that is still a Realtor in the DC area. At one time, he made big bucks. Today, that business has trimmed down. Counting what his Wife gets for SS, His SS and what the Real estate business is doing, I make a bit more than he does. When I talk with them, the venom of "Liberal" is on their lips and they think I am a liberal and believe that they should be doing better than I am because they are a conservative and I am something else.

ME is right. We see this double standard all the time. I earned my retirements by working hard all my life, both, in and out of the Military. The only thing that all this does is to make people like me shun the Teabirchers more every day.
talking about family, even your own is against the rules, so be careful.

aside from that, you are a lying pile of human shit

no con, of any extreme will hold your retirement against you

so please go take your bullshit story and post it on salon, those leftist retards won't question your lying ass one bit

you never served

and all us Vets know it

The problem with your little story is that Liberals not conservatives are upset with military retirement. This board has had liberals here claim that Military retirement is a hand out and not earned. And they compare it to a Government hand out, unearned and nothing more then welfare.

Sir, may I ask who? You deserve eveything you get, you earned if, I am a con also

Hey Daryl Hunt. Look up The Stolen Valor Act. I think that A. You're a bitter military-hating homosexual, and B. You should be advised that impersonating military personnel online is a felony under the previously mention federal law.

You keep working so I can spend your money. And thank you for serving........

Forum List

Back