Lefties won't like History Channel's "Son of Liberty"

The2ndAmendment

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2013
In a dependant and enslaved country.
It shows big gov for what it is, a racket to line the pockets of bureaucrats and give connected family members more bureaucrat jobs, in order to keep little guys from conducting their own free trade and business at the benefit of transatlantic corporations. All funds and property are extracted at gunpoint , just like they are today.

All the bigwigs payoff the governors and deputies to not enforce the tax and regulation codes on them. It only affects the average joe, just like today.

lolololololololol

I opened this thread because I thought it referred to me----
rosie<<<<left handed

A lot of the founders and several past Presidents up the early 20th century, hated the notion of a Federal reserve, and many railed against an overarching welfare state.

But I don't know what content they are going to put into this series, as I don't watch TV shows that often.

It was pretty good. Hope they repeat it because I missed part of the beginning. Def planning on watching the rest.

I have yet to watch this program but I saved it on my DVR. It is nice to see The History Channel go back to actual educational programs instead of poppycock about ancient aliens and silly reality shows.

Last edited:
I have yet to watch this program but I saved it on my DVR. It is nice to see The History Channel go back to actual educational programs instead poppycock about ancient aliens and silly reality shows.

Sadly, commercial for-profit tv mostly reflects the American people's interests.

I have yet to watch this program but I saved it on my DVR. It is nice to see The History Channel go back to actual educational programs instead poppycock about ancient aliens and silly reality shows.

Youtube is better for history than the History Channel.

Youtube is better for history than the History Channel.

You heard it here first, the Crown was not a big intrusive government. How dare those gun-toting terrorists defend themselves from armed tax collectors.

It shows big gov for what it is, a racket to line the pockets of bureaucrats and give connected family members more bureaucrat jobs, in order to keep little guys from conducting their own free trade and business at the benefit of transatlantic corporations. All funds and property are extracted at gunpoint , just like they are today.

All the bigwigs payoff the governors and deputies to not enforce the tax and regulation codes on them. It only affects the average joe, just like today.

lolololololololol
You're sounding more and more Marxist every day...

lolololololololol

The title of the thread is that lefties won't like this because they're for big government, and the right wing will like it because they're small government types. Is that what you're saying?

lolololololololol

All the lefties are probably going to explode when they find out their support for Citizens United translates into a massive payoff scheme.

Eat that lefties!!

All these Moon Bats would have been Loyalists in Colonial times. They would hate the Tea Party and they would have avoided military service. They would have called our Founding Fathers "gun loving extremists".

This must a rough time for these Moon Bats with The Democrats doing so poorly in the election and American Sniper doing so well and Selma doing so bad and a series about American Patriots on TV. Bad days for them. I hope none of their heads explode. It would be a tragedy to lose a Moon Bat, wouldn't it? :badgrin:

All these Moon Bats would have been Loyalists in Colonial times. They would hate the Tea Party and they would have avoided military service. They would have called our Founding Fathers "gun loving extremists".

This must a rough time for these Moon Bats with The Democrats doing so poorly in the election and American Sniper doing so well and Selma doing so bad and a series about American Patriots on TV. Bad days for them. I hope none of their heads explode.

I didn't avoid military service like bush, cheney, romney, rove, limbaugh, savage....and I'm a lefty.

This must a rough time for these Moon Bats with The Democrats doing so poorly in the election and American Sniper doing so well and Selma doing so bad and a series about American Patriots on TV. Bad days for them. I hope none of their heads explode.

I didn't avoid military service like bush, cheney, romney, rove, limbaugh, savage....and I'm a lefty.

Sounds like you would have supported the big government of the time and joined the Loyalist troops fighting against the patriots.

If you don't like leaders that didn't serve then why did you vote for Hussein, Biden and Clinton? Are you confused or simply a hypocrite?

This must a rough time for these Moon Bats with The Democrats doing so poorly in the election and American Sniper doing so well and Selma doing so bad and a series about American Patriots on TV. Bad days for them. I hope none of their heads explode. It would be a tragedy to lose a Moon Bat, wouldn't it? :badgrin:

Sane people realize that the Loyalists represented the conservatism of the times.

Sounds like you would have supported the big government of the time and joined the Loyalist troops fighting against the patriots.

If you don't like leaders that didn't serve then why did you vote for Hussein, Biden and Clinton? Are you confused or simply a hypocrite?

lol, one post this idiot says the liberals would have been Loyalists who would have avoided military service.

The next post he's saying they'd have joined the military.

WTF is your major affliction?

Forum List

Back