right/left wing/black/white*****American!

harmonica

Diamond Member
Sep 1, 2017
......I'm not left wing/right wing/Dem/Republican/etc--I consider myself in the American Party --the ''Common Sense ''' party
what does my party stand for?
.......law and order/ANTI-Criminal .......for some idiots, being anti-criminal makes you a right winger........how they come up with that is insane
....if a cop shoots a jackass criminal in self defense this is GOOD--not bad= Common Sense
..we are against allowing men into the bathroom with females/girls--in other words = Common Sense
....we are against ILLEGALS
here's the definition because some people don't know it:

il·le·gal
/i(l)ˈlēɡəl/
adjective
  1. 1.
    contrary to or forbidden by law, especially criminal law
why would you be PRO illegality?? nonsensical
etc

......I'm not left wing/right wing/Dem/Republican/etc--I consider myself in the American Party --the ''Common Sense ''' party
.......law and order/ANTI-Criminal .......for some idiots, being anti-criminal makes you a right winger........how they come up with that is insane
....if a cop shoots a jackass criminal in self defense this is GOOD--not bad= Common Sense
..we are against allowing men into the bathroom with females/girls--in other words = Common Sense

il·le·gal
/i(l)ˈlēɡəl/
adjective
  1. 1.
etc

.we are against allowing men into the bathroom with females/girls--in other words = Common Sense

you consider that Common Sense?

il·le·gal
/i(l)ˈlēɡəl/
adjective
  1. 1.
etc

.we are against allowing men into the bathroom with females/girls--in other words = Common Sense

You don't? Lets see, we have bathrooms that were seperated by two biological sexes. They weren't divided based on what somebody THINKS they are, but what they actually are. It is a physical condition, not a mental one. There are some VERY rare exceptions(eg. hermaphridites) that can be dealt with, but they are outliers. Yeah, that is common sense.

il·le·gal
/i(l)ˈlēɡəl/
adjective
  1. 1.
etc

well--it's right there in the OP---is it not??

il·le·gal
/i(l)ˈlēɡəl/
adjective
  1. 1.
etc

well--it's right there in the OP---is it not??

yup, it is.

oops, misread it.

Missed the word 'against'.

apologies

So you are against the President's violating the Constitution?
if it is good for America--yes
MAGA
Hail to the Chief
ed5213c7ef7ea0b37f3812fde0af317d.jpg

il·le·gal
/i(l)ˈlēɡəl/
adjective
  1. 1.
etc

It sounds like you're pretty right-wing to me. Those are the same things most Republicans stand for. It's the left that's opposed to those things and just about anything pragmatic.

Conservatives are pro-police. Democrats are anti-police.
Conservatives are pro-biological gender. Democrats believe putting on a dress makes a guy a woman.
Conservatives are for a strong border. Democrats are basically open borders.

il·le·gal
/i(l)ˈlēɡəl/
adjective
  1. 1.
etc

It sounds like you're pretty right-wing to me. Those are the same things most Republicans stand for. It's the left that's opposed to those things and just about anything pragmatic.

Conservatives are pro-biological gender. Democrats believe putting on a dress makes a guy a woman.
.....that's the point of the thread---I don't vote for Republican/Conservatives/Dems/etc---I vote based on if their policies are Common Sense
.....I thought Obama had some common sense ideas----but then he came out as anti-cop pro-criminal

....I'll listen to anyone and agree if their policies are Common Sense--no matter what party they belong to

........what's good for America? protecting borders/etc

il·le·gal
/i(l)ˈlēɡəl/
adjective
  1. 1.
etc

.....that's the point of the thread---I don't vote for Republican/Conservatives/Dems/etc---I vote based on if their policies are Common Sense
.....I thought Obama had some common sense ideas----but then he came out as anti-cop pro-criminal

....I'll listen to anyone and agree if their policies are Common Sense--no matter what party they belong to

You can still consider yourself a conservative or Republican without completely towing the party line. I consider myself a conservative even though I have a weak stance on abortion and actually think Universal Income should be seriously looked at.

Even though I stray from the party on those issues, I'm still a conservative as far as I'm concerned and vote strictly Republican every election. Because it it's one thing I've learned about Democrats, they talk a little common sense when running for office, and perform total leftist if possible once they gain power.

il·le·gal
/i(l)ˈlēɡəl/
adjective
  1. 1.
etc

You can still consider yourself a conservative or Republican without completely towing the party line. I consider myself a conservative even though I have a weak stance on abortion and actually think Universal Income should be seriously looked at.

Even though I stray from the party on those issues, I'm still a conservative as far as I'm concerned and vote strictly Republican every election. Because it it's one thing I've learned about Democrats, they talk a little common sense when running for office, and perform total leftist if possible once they gain power.
I consider myself American

Forum List

Back