The Democrats are looking for trouble and a Do-Over!

RadicalRedneck

Diamond Member
Oct 11, 2012
I don’t know why the Radical Left Democrats want Bob Mueller to testify when he just issued a 40 Million Dollar Report that states, loud & clear & for all to hear, No Collusion and No Obstruction (how do you Obstruct a NO crime?) The Democrats are just looking for trouble and a Do-Over, because they just cant accept the facts!

The dems know that the investigation is bullshit, they created the hoax. They have no choice, the Senate won't pass any of their garbage, and they can't promote any of their 2020 policies, the voters would reject them. So to try to stay relevant all they can do is "oversight" and "investigate". But if Trump ignores them and their subpoenas, then they still have no real relevance. WTF happened to the 2020 Budget? Do we have to pass it to see what's in it?

I don’t know why the Radical Left Democrats want Bob Mueller to testify when he just issued a 40 Million Dollar Report that states, loud & clear & for all to hear, No Collusion and No Obstruction (how do you Obstruct a NO crime?) The Democrats are just looking for trouble and a Do-Over, because they just cant accept the facts!
/——-/ democRATs switch to Plan C or is it Plan D?
Rep. Jackie Speier, D-Calif,
“I have felt for some time that the mental stability of the president of the United States is in question," Speier said. "And I suggested invoking the 25th Amendment way back when, when he was calling the leader of North Korea ‘Rocket Man,’ and trying to gin up a war with North Korea. And I think that what we have here is someone who is obsessed.”

Democrats want to hear from Mueller's own mouth why he laid out a massive case for obstruction but pussed out on indictment. That story certainly involves several someones exerting undue influence over a special counsel investigation. It would also be instructive to know who Mueller thinks lied to him.

No do over involved. Just clarification of what the report says. Barr's summary doesn't match what is in the report.

No do over involved. Just clarification of what the report says. Barr's summary doesn't match what is in the report.
HOW doesn't the Barr summary match the report? The report does not indict. Barr and the DOJ, including Rosenstein reviewed the summary and agreed there was not enough evidence to indict. So you blowing smoke? It's Barr's report and it's Barr's summary. Move on.

Forum List

Back