Right as usual Mr. Trump - NFL protesters should be canned

09/22/2017 11:12 pm ET
Fans Should Boycott NFL Games Over National Anthem Protests, Trump Says
The president said he wanted NFL owners to “get that son of a bitch off the field,” an implicit reference to Colin Kaepernick and others who have protested like him.

By Doha Madani

Fans Should Boycott NFL Games Over National Anthem Protests, Trump Says | HuffPost

Congress shall make no law ..... abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances

Trump should focus on the grievances instead if stoking the flames of racist haters across the nation.

Since Trump can't stop Rocketboy he is taking a stab at stopping Kaepernick from ever playing again.

I'm ordering my Kaepernick jersey today. Official NFL brand.

It's a good way to protest the white but orange goon president now.

I'd love to see all players hold up "just say no to 45" signs while standing during the national Anthem or sitting or kneeling.

They should have the flag printed on the cards as well. With a ❤️ next to it.

Love to see it. Gonna start watching the Redskins too whenever my beloved Cleveland Browns are not on.

Support the NFL. Don't let Trumo turn it into an all white sport.
interesting story

What do White Supremacists have to do with it?

White SEPARATISTS seem to be the only Americans with big enough balls to call out the jewish plantation/team owners

There we go. Get the RW aJEWdication of this issue going.

I am so tired of the only argument you folks can come up with is racism. The anti-American football players need put out of business and into another country. The constant scream of racism is in fact racism. Go away.

Duly noted. You are fine with racism that exists and want those opposed to it run out of the country.

And the first amendment nears nothing to you or is it should not apply to black Americans.

That appears to be Trump's position.
IF anything the shooting we had of black suspects is profiling not necessarily racism. YOU and your ilk want to make it racism because that is easy, it takes no thinking.

Tell the black community to quit doing and selling drugs. Quit flunking out of school. Quit killing each other.

You and your ilk, along with those who knee at football games, are either a dupes or are trying to stay victims, more freebees that way.

So you admit that the police are being racist and I targeting blacks. Thanks !

The NFL is not the federal government, and it can fire employees for protesting during a game if it wants to.

And the NFL is evidently too stupid to realize this garbage is killing them
Ratings were down prior to the protests. If you followed the NFL closely you would realize there were other huge systemic issues that were causing the decline. But your narrative requires that it all comes down to Kapaernick.

GFY and your BS, anyone paying attention knows why ratings are tanking...see ESPN for another example. People want to watch football not a bunch of prima donna ass hats pulling this garbage. Same for sports announcers spewing political nonsense on ESPN
Anyone except you, it appears. Do some research and get out of your political bubble.

LOL I don't take direction from you...DIM bulb
Reduced you to the liberal tactic of name calling to cover up your ignorance of the subject matter. Read some articles about what's going on in the game itself and in Goodell's massive errors. Then engage in informed dialogue. Btw, Kap isn't even in the league any more. I guess you and the President missed that.

09/22/2017 11:12 pm ET
Fans Should Boycott NFL Games Over National Anthem Protests, Trump Says
The president said he wanted NFL owners to “get that son of a bitch off the field,” an implicit reference to Colin Kaepernick and others who have protested like him.

By Doha Madani

Fans Should Boycott NFL Games Over National Anthem Protests, Trump Says | HuffPost

Congress shall make no law ..... abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances

Trump should focus on the grievances instead if stoking the flames of racist haters across the nation.

Since Trump can't stop Rocketboy he is taking a stab at stopping Kaepernick from ever playing again.

I'm ordering my Kaepernick jersey today. Official NFL brand.

It's a good way to protest the white but orange goon president now.

I'd love to see all players hold up "just say no to 45" signs while standing during the national Anthem or sitting or kneeling.

They should have the flag printed on the cards as well. With a ❤️ next to it.

Love to see it. Gonna start watching the Redskins too whenever my beloved Cleveland Browns are not on.

Support the NFL. Don't let Trumo turn it into an all white sport.
He can go right ahead.......

But there is no guarantee there will be no consequences. You are free to speak. I am free to reject your speech

Absolutely. But what Trump is doing as president is taking the white nationalist side in the batter.

No, he is not. That nonsense doesn't work with me.
What Billy is telling you is that you should never take the side that is not fully supported by blacks. Like looting in Florida, whites should fully support black looting, if not you are a racist. Simple.

that is more then obvious with not only billy but the new face of the left

tolerance is only being tolerant of what they believe

they also believe that if you support the cops you are a racist
What I think they really want is immunity. Immunity to do whatever they damn well please and if you say one word against them you are labeled a racism, or now the more contemporary term, Nationalist. They want to loot in Florida and to stop them or even point out the looting is profiling.

But there is no guarantee there will be no consequences. You are free to speak. I am free to reject your speech

Absolutely. But what Trump is doing as president is taking the white nationalist side in the batter.

What Billy is telling you is that you should never take the side that is not fully supported by blacks. Like looting in Florida, whites should fully support black looting, if not you are a racist. Simple.

What I think they really want is immunity. Immunity to do whatever they damn well please and if you say one word against them you are labeled a racism, or now the more contemporary term, Nationalist. They want to loot in Florida and to stop them or even point out the looting is profiling.

indeed

out here we shoot looters on sight

dont see any of it here after a disaster

weird huh

I am so tired of the only argument you folks can come up with is racism. The anti-American football players need put out of business and into another country. The constant scream of racism is in fact racism. Go away.

Duly noted. You are fine with racism that exists and want those opposed to it run out of the country.

And the first amendment nears nothing to you or is it should not apply to black Americans.

That appears to be Trump's position.
IF anything the shooting we had of black suspects is profiling not necessarily racism. YOU and your ilk want to make it racism because that is easy, it takes no thinking.

Tell the black community to quit doing and selling drugs. Quit flunking out of school. Quit killing each other.

You and your ilk, along with those who knee at football games, are either a dupes or are trying to stay victims, more freebees that way.

So you admit that the police are being racist and I targeting blacks. Thanks !
Nope, I didn't say that, that is your racist pimp interpretation.

Not to worry. I got one that has nothing to do with racism. Been saying it all along. It's not about racism, it's about prostitution. It's about YOUR tax dollars being pimped out to the NFL (and other sports) so they can buy fake patriotism charades like "please pause while we honor America with the East Jipip high school marching band forming the image of Lady Liberty" --- and having the players stand for a national anthem ----- a venerable tradition that dates all the way back to .......... the O'bama Administration. Yup, less than ten years old YOUR tax dollars paid for that.

Colin Kaepernick didn't get that money --- the NFL did --- but he simply refused to play the part of marionette for it.

The NFL got busted for that btw, and red-facedly returned some three-quarters of a million bucks of pimp money back to the government.

And here y'all are cheering on the pimps. Hard to believe.

Btw this was all figured out by two Republican Senators. Nothing like paying attention.

indeed

weird huh

Yeah, they shoot, they shoot videos of it happening. I pity the poor cop who would happen to shoot one of them. Better to let lawlessness abound then to be set upon by the race pimps.

And the NFL is evidently too stupid to realize this garbage is killing them
Ratings were down prior to the protests. If you followed the NFL closely you would realize there were other huge systemic issues that were causing the decline. But your narrative requires that it all comes down to Kapaernick.

GFY and your BS, anyone paying attention knows why ratings are tanking...see ESPN for another example. People want to watch football not a bunch of prima donna ass hats pulling this garbage. Same for sports announcers spewing political nonsense on ESPN
Anyone except you, it appears. Do some research and get out of your political bubble.

Reduced you to the liberal tactic of name calling to cover up your ignorance of the subject matter. Read some articles about what's going on in the game itself and in Goodell's massive errors. Then engage in informed dialogue. Btw, Kap isn't even in the league any more. I guess you and the President missed that.

Is your name dim bulb?

indeed

weird huh

Yeah, they shoot, they shoot videos of it happening. I pity the poor cop who would happen to shoot one of them. Better to let lawlessness abound then to be set upon by the race pimps.
I'm curious. What does that have to do with football?

Not to worry. I got one that has nothing to do with racism. Been saying it all along. It's not about racism, it's about prostitution. It's about YOUR tax dollars being pimped out to the NFL (and other sports) so they can buy fake patriotism charades like "please pause while we honor America with the East Jipip high school marching band forming the image of Lady Liberty" --- and having the players stand for a national anthem ----- a venerable tradition that dates all the way back to .......... the O'bama Administration. Yup, less than ten years old YOUR tax dollars paid for that.

Colin Kaepernick didn't get that money --- the NFL did --- but he simply refused to play the part of marionette for it.

The NFL got busted for that btw, and red-facedly returned some three-quarters of a million bucks of pimp money back to the government.

And here y'all are cheering on the pimps. Hard to believe.

Btw this was all figured out by two Republican Senators. Nothing like paying attention.
You are right, the NFL is so bad I will just quit watching.

indeed

weird huh

I'm curious. What does that have to do with football?
What does kneeling at games have to do with football? Just curious.

The employer has the right to prohibit his employees protesting anything during their work hours. That's the bottom line. When they get off work, they can protest along with the St. Louis criminals robbing stores on their own time.

Actually, refusing to play the part of puppet for a patriotism-prostitution parade isn't an "act of protest". It isn't an act at all. It's the refusal TO act.

The employer has the right to prohibit his employees protesting anything during their work hours. That's the bottom line. When they get off work, they can protest along with the St. Louis criminals robbing stores on their own time.

Actually, refusing to play the part of puppet for a patriotism-prostitution parade isn't an "act of protest". It isn't an act at all. It's the refusal TO act.
It isn't an act at all. It's the refusal TO act.

which itself is an action

It is the responsibility of the American people to inform the owners of what a disgrace these players have become. The best way to do it?

18 minutes before kickoff........

The image is Hurricane Stadium in Tulsa Oklahoma. It has nothing to do with the NFL.

Tulsa, OK?

That is Miami, dipshit.

The problem with people like you is you THINK you're so smart and know everything. Get a fucking clue.

Is this RWnut Babble Saturday?

Must be.

And this just in.

Trump upping his white nationalist bully game.

Steph Currey now on Trump's all black S-O-B team.

"President Donald Trump on Saturday said he had withdrawn an invitation for the National Basketball Association champions Golden State Warriors to visit the White House after star player Steph Curry said that given the choice, he would not go.

"Going to the White House is considered a great honor for a championship team. Stephen Curry is hesitating,therefore invitation is withdrawn!" Trump wrote on Twitter, the latest in a series of early morning tweets.
"

Trump slams Golden State Warriors' Steph Curry, withdraws White House invite

Trump is escalating a war he has no chance of winning.

And the baboons here babbling on are marching to the landfill with him. Such fools they are for Trump.

Is your name dim bulb?
Nope. You just can't take the fact that you don't know that the NFL ratings have been soft for 36 months. Prior to the protests. You can't take the fact that this protest thing is a contributing factor but not the primary cause. You just want to complain. And when you get called on it rationally you take liberal tactics. Just do a very cursory internet search and you will see that although 32 percent of NFL viewers say the protests might impact them, the real reasons for decline are much larger.

But it's more fun to use liberal name calling tactics, isn't it? Leaning is just too hard.

So billy is a liar then.

I have not supported black looting white looting or any group looting.

So if you speak for billy you are both liars.

Is your name dim bulb?
Nope. You just can't take the fact that you don't know that the NFL ratings have been soft for 36 months. Prior to the protests. You can't take the fact that this protest thing is a contributing factor but not the primary cause. You just want to complain. And when you get called on it rationally you take liberal tactics. Just do a very cursory internet search and you will see that although 32 percent of NFL viewers say the protests might impact them, the real reasons for decline are much larger.

But it's more fun to use liberal name calling tactics, isn't it? Leaning is just too hard.

Sniff sniff

Forum List

Back