Rick Scott's lead shrinks from 0.26 to 0.18% since yesterday

You mean the voter fraud is not going well. If the dems cheat and win I hope the GOP Senate refuses to seat Nelson.

there is no fraud you psycho little trumpkin. this is called COUNTING VOTES because they are within the numbers for an automatic recount.

now STFU

thank you, loser nutcase

More democrook ballots found in the trunks of cars?

Amazing how they always turn up in Broward Co, and they're always democrook ballots.

I think the DNC should be disqualified from participating in elections until their voters learn how to accomplish the simple task.

if the right doesn't want all the votes counted they are the ones guilty of voter fraud ...

All votes should be counted. This is really not up for debate.

all LEGAL votes should be counted. There is a question about the motives of the counters in Broward county. Ballots found in a school storage room?????????????? WTF, no one believes that shit. They printed them ahead of time to use if they needed them. Corruption in a dem controlled county on display.

if the right doesn't want all the votes counted they are the ones guilty of voter fraud ...

All the legal votes should be counted, that's what everyone wants. Illegal votes should not be counted and those trying to count them should be prosecuted.

Do you really believe that a box of uncounted votes just happened to be found in a school storage room???? If you do I have some ocean front property in South Dakota to sell you.

Forum List

Back