Nine people arrested by Texas AG’s office for voter fraud...Guess who!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
The nine individuals -
Guadalupe Sanchez Garza
Araceli Gutierrez
Brenda Rodriguez
Rosendo Rodriguez
Cynthia Tamez
Ruby Tamez
Belinda Rodriguez
Felisha Yolanda Rodriguez
Jerry Gonzalez, Jr

I’m starting to see a common theme here, are you?

Nine people have now been arrested in connection to participating in an illegal voting scheme in Edinburg, Texas. The arrests follow an ongoing investigation where political workers recruited people who agreed to fraudulently claim residential addresses so they could vote in specific city of Edinburg municipal races.

Read more at abc7amarillo.com ...

Not to be confused with this report...:^)

Four women in ‘voter fraud ring’ arrested. They targeted seniors on city’s north side

But the DemonRATS keep saying there is NO VOTER FRAUD.....like we listen to those lying ABNORMALS!

I'm hoping a whole lot of arrests are made public, in spite of the media's effort to suppress the news.

The nine individuals -
Guadalupe Sanchez Garza
Araceli Gutierrez
Brenda Rodriguez
Rosendo Rodriguez
Cynthia Tamez
Ruby Tamez
Belinda Rodriguez
Jerry Gonzalez, Jr

Nine people have now been arrested in connection to participating in an illegal voting scheme in Edinburg, Texas. The arrests follow an ongoing investigation where political workers recruited people who agreed to fraudulently claim residential addresses so they could vote in specific city of Edinburg municipal races.

Four women in ‘voter fraud ring’ arrested. They targeted seniors on city’s north side

But the DemonRATS keep saying there is NO VOTER FRAUD.....like we listen to those lying ABNORMALS!
9 people. None of whom tried to vote in House or Senate races. Yep, that proves 30 million illegals voted for Hillary

The nine individuals -
Guadalupe Sanchez Garza
Araceli Gutierrez
Brenda Rodriguez
Rosendo Rodriguez
Cynthia Tamez
Ruby Tamez
Belinda Rodriguez
Jerry Gonzalez, Jr

9 people. None of whom tried to vote in House or Senate races. Yep, that proves 30 million illegals voted for Hillary
9 people were involved in the sceme. That's not the same as just 9 votes. Surely you see the difference, right?

The nine individuals -
Guadalupe Sanchez Garza
Araceli Gutierrez
Brenda Rodriguez
Rosendo Rodriguez
Cynthia Tamez
Ruby Tamez
Belinda Rodriguez
Jerry Gonzalez, Jr

9 people were involved in the sceme. That's not the same as just 9 votes. Surely you see the difference, right?

He's a bit slow, don't try reason with him, too difficult for the brain.

Hopefully they uncover more.

so who was the candidate those 9 votes defeated ?

The nine individuals -
Guadalupe Sanchez Garza
Araceli Gutierrez
Brenda Rodriguez
Rosendo Rodriguez
Cynthia Tamez
Ruby Tamez
Belinda Rodriguez
Jerry Gonzalez, Jr

Yeah I see it....

Looks like Jerry had quite the little office harem going. :rock:

Texas has a serious amount of questionable padded votes for Beto. Especially after project veritas exposed the pollsters in Texas letting illegals vote.

so who was the candidate those 9 votes defeated ?
Christ you leftist are stupid. How did you ever learn to work a computer with that joke of a pea brain?

The arrests follow an ongoing investigation where political workers recruited people who agreed to fraudulently claim residential addresses so they could vote in specific city of Edinburg municipal races.

Reread this and try again putz

The nine individuals -
Guadalupe Sanchez Garza
Araceli Gutierrez
Brenda Rodriguez
Rosendo Rodriguez
Cynthia Tamez
Ruby Tamez
Belinda Rodriguez
Jerry Gonzalez, Jr

What could these people possibly have in common?

Nine votes! Stop the Presses! Out of how many? 10 million or so cast in Texas.

Republican hysteria gone nuts. I just found a picture of the typical Republican:

hysterical_woman_6628.png

Nine votes! Stop the Presses! Out of how many? 10 million or so cast in Texas.

Republican hysteria gone nuts. I just found a picture of the typical Republican:

hysterical_woman_6628.png
More proof that all leftists are motherfucking stupid or can't read, or both.
You guys are hysterical nut jobs. Take your meds.
Read through this thread and tell the class where you fucked up. You look like a complete dunce.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back