Rick Scott's lead shrinks from 0.26 to 0.18% since yesterday

You would think with all the advancements in voting results there would no problems. Three days after the election there so happens to be extra votes. What a joke Democrats are trying to pull.

All votes should be counted. This is really not up for debate.
Just like all women should be believed lol

It's nothing like that at all actually. But good to see you mocking women per the Republican playbook.
I mock everyone as I am not a PC pussy like yourself..... cuck

The crying threads you start suggest otherwise.....con.
Only 3 responses to get to the personal prison insults?
Lack of creativity is a real problem for you huh? Cuck

It seems that vote-counting is not good for Scott.
Frank Guzman on Twitter
That post election vote manufacturing effort may pay off yet.
Don't make things up.
Don't have to, just have to be observant.

StalinRuleVoting.jpg

It's nothing like that at all actually. But good to see you mocking women per the Republican playbook.

You call me a cuck and then complain about insults? You really are a sensitive snowflake aren't you.....jailbird?

You call me a cuck and then complain about insults? You really are a sensitive snowflake aren't you.....jailbird?
No complaints...cuck. Just an observation of your shallow nature

all LEGAL votes should be counted. There is a question about the motives of the counters in Broward county. Ballots found in a school storage room?????????????? WTF, no one believes that shit. They printed them ahead of time to use if they needed them. Corruption in a dem controlled county on display.
Wrong.

No ballots were found; what was found was a container of voting supplies – no ballots completed by voters.

And there is no 'voter fraud' in Florida - the notion is just another rightwing lie.

all LEGAL votes should be counted. There is a question about the motives of the counters in Broward county. Ballots found in a school storage room?????????????? WTF, no one believes that shit. They printed them ahead of time to use if they needed them. Corruption in a dem controlled county on display.
Wrong.

No ballots were found; what was found was a container of voting supplies – no ballots completed by voters.

And there is no 'voter fraud' in Florida - the notion is just another rightwing lie.

at the latest count Broward county has 1,167,982 registered voters and 1,284,780 ballots turned in for the 2018 election. that is 110% participation. and you claim there was no voter fraud? Your stupidity is showing, pull your pants up.

Forum List

Back