Rick Scott, the NRA's poster boy, wants that senate seat bad...don't be fooled

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Florida Gov. Rick Scott signs gun bill following Parkland massacre, in break with NRA allies
1520629230828.jpg

I know the people of Florida reek of stupid, after many mass shootings it took a sitting Gov. wanting a senate seat to finally listen to your pleas of gun control and you people fell for it. I can assure you, if he gets a senate run, 6 years this man will be back in the pockets of the NRA and the signed bill, will be revoked federally. Don't be fooled people

Florida Gov. Rick Scott signs gun bill following Parkland massacre, in break with NRA allies
1520629230828.jpg

I know the people of Florida reek of stupid, after many mass shootings it took a sitting Gov. wanting a senate seat to finally listen to your pleas of gun control and you people fell for it. I can assure you, if he gets a senate run, 6 years this man will be back in the pockets of the NRA and the signed bill, will be revoked federally. Don't be fooled people
How strange you would say this when it has been made public that Obama policies led to this tragedy, and the DNC's interference with the Broward County Sheriff's department is essentially a useless organization. They are nothing more than a uniformed crime monitoring service no better than untrained security guards.

1520629230828.jpg

And we will do everything in our power to keep him from getting it! Let's see if GRANDMA "NRA" HAMMER stays with, to date, her boy, or runs a candidate against him.

Forum List

Back