Rick Sanchez of CNN takes on Fox News

What the stupid stinking neo con fucks keep forgetting is that the microphone is always on now. They continually provide the ammunition for thier own political suicide. Hearing them bleat and lie and lie...and lie....mindlessly forecasting victories in 2010. What will be thier waterloo will be thier own pie holes....Here is a clue for you fucking neo con nitwits. youtube doesn't forget anything.

All this babble about cnn and fox is what is irrelevant...

What the stupid stinking neo con fucks keep forgetting is that the microphone is always on now. They continually provide the ammunition for thier own political suicide. Hearing them bleat and lie and lie...and lie....mindlessly forecasting victories in 2010. What will be thier waterloo will be thier own pie holes....Here is a clue for you fucking neo con nitwits. youtube doesn't forget anything.

All this babble about cnn and fox is what is irrelevant...

Well, thank God you're here to keep the playing field level.

There is nothing wrong with being gay - but you are dishonest to say someone is gay when they are not.

Take it up with Wolf Blitzer, he is the one who came out of the closet, look it up, you aint got to take my word for it.

Speaking of dishonest democrats how about Senator Edwards, what a liar he turned out to be.
Didn't think you had anything to back it up.

Like I expected any different from you.

There is nothing wrong with being gay - but you are dishonest to say someone is gay when they are not.

Take it up with Wolf Blitzer, he is the one who came out of the closet, look it up, you aint got to take my word for it.

Speaking of dishonest democrats how about Senator Edwards, what a liar he turned out to be.

Thats funny, back it up, a gay pun.

You are one weak-assed debater.

Then it occurred to me, you're probably about 12, so I'll cut you some slack.

You are one weak-assed debater.

Then it occurred to me, you're probably about 12, so I'll cut you some slack.

Brilliant from a user with 20000 plus posts, how about showing the NOOB how you earned all those posts, go ahead, your the veteran of the boards, should be pretty easy.

I think if in fact you are correct mdn, and Wolf Blitzer has "come out of the closet" as you so eloquently put it. I believe that he has only done so to be cool. Let me explain what I mean. CNN journalists are no longer being called 'brave' for traditional reasons. They don't ask difficult questions, they don't go into dangerous situations. Hell, they don't even tell the truth about people that they are aligned with politically. So Wolf Blitzer, seeing all of the sympathy showered on members of victim groups, is cashin' in. "He's so brave for coming out of the closet and still continuing to do his job after that." Can't you imagine some limp-wristed tofu-eating communist saying that? I can. I masturbate to the image of that person being crushed slowly by a steam roller 3 times a day.

Forum List

Back