Rick Sanchez of CNN takes on Fox News

I'm still waiting on that list of "Fox lies"!!

If you're scared just say you're scared!!

Here's a start:

Here's one:

fnc-20090624-sanford.jpg

Of course, the assertion that CNN didn't cover the tea party story is another, but we already knew that.

Here's one? And you've never made an error in your life I suppose. If that's the best you can do to show "Fox lies", you won't convince anyone.

CNN didn't "cover" the story. What they did do was give an unfair and inaccurate report on it. If you call that covering a story I have some ocean front property in Arizona to sell you.

Yes, it's wrong. So was the assertion that CNN didn't cover the tea party story.

But, of course, kool aid drinkers will do whatever they can to believe whatever they want to believe.

Here's a start:

Here's one:

fnc-20090624-sanford.jpg

Of course, the assertion that CNN didn't cover the tea party story is another, but we already knew that.

Here's one? And you've never made an error in your life I suppose. If that's the best you can do to show "Fox lies", you won't convince anyone.

CNN didn't "cover" the story. What they did do was give an unfair and inaccurate report on it. If you call that covering a story I have some ocean front property in Arizona to sell you.

Yes, it's wrong. So was the assertion that CNN didn't cover the tea party story.

But, of course, kool aid drinkers will do whatever they can to believe whatever they want to believe.
says the koolaid drinker that thinks covering a side show is covering the story

Tyical FOX lie. A "slideshow." Are you kidding? They covered the march, the lectures, the flacky signs. The whole thing....but CNN did not PROMOTE the tea bags. Therein lies the problem. We were all supposed to be in awe of the whole event. No one really was.

Tyical FOX lie. A "slideshow." Are you kidding? They covered the march, the lectures, the flacky signs. The whole thing....but CNN did not PROMOTE the tea bags. Therein lies the problem. We were all supposed to be in awe of the whole event. No one really was.
no "L" in it
read it again

and its not a lie
what CNN covered was side events not the main event
asking people about Rep Joe Wilson had NOTHING to do with the actual event

Why are you continuing to call Grandma And Grand Pa Tea Baggers. You should have your mouth washed out with soap. Jackass. Go bite somebody.

Or, maybe he thinks that the picture posted demonstrates dishonesty and rabid partisanship, and that there is a difference between covering a story and promoting a story, then claiming that your competitor ignored the story.

Sanchez is a clown that doesn't even deserve a spot on CNN. 29 Pages of Shit to prove it. :dig::dig::dig:

Or, maybe he thinks that the picture posted demonstrates dishonesty and rabid partisanship, and that there is a difference between covering a story and promoting a story, then claiming that your competitor ignored the story.

There's rabid partisanship on both sides. CNN tries to discredit the tea parties. If you can't see that then you're not paying attention. Fox lied in an ADVERTISEMENT and promotes the tea parties. I'm glad that both exist, because they tend to balance each other out.

It was kind of a non-event.

There's rabid partisanship on both sides. CNN tries to discredit the tea parties. If you can't see that then you're not paying attention. Fox lied in an ADVERTISEMENT and promotes the tea parties. I'm glad that both exist, because they tend to balance each other out.

Yes, it is a good thing to be able to hear several viewpoints on the same issue. That way, we can make up our own minds.

Or, in the case of the dittoheads, we can just stand, mouth agape, and agree, "Well, gooolllleeee! You're awesome, and such a great American."

Or, if you prefer, you can do the same to Michael Moore.

It was kind of a non-event.

That's the perfect example of what we can expect the opinion of someone who saw the "coverage" on the fringe media (New York Times, NBC, ABC, CNN) and thinks that a bunch of racist yokels got together and shouted about how they hate black people in Washington. No don't bother seeing for yourself what's going on, they've got it "covered." Dumbass.

Yes, it is a good thing to be able to hear several viewpoints on the same issue. That way, we can make up our own minds.

Or, in the case of the dittoheads, we can just stand, mouth agape, and agree, "Well, gooolllleeee! You're awesome, and such a great American."

Well, since the news is partisan and so only gives you what is important from their position, the news outlet that you rely on kind of does some of the making up of your mind for you. So I would say, if you want to go beyond being a dittohead, you must get your news from several sources and cross verify the facts between them, resolving any discrepancies.

Well, since the news is partisan and so only gives you what is important from their position, the news outlet that you rely on kind of does some of the making up of your mind for you. So I would say, if you want to go beyond being a dittohead, you must get your news from several sources and cross verify the facts between them, resolving any discrepancies.

Exactly.

Millions of americans are going to the Tea Partys, Democrats and Republicans, Independents and Libertarians.

It scares the hell out of the commie/liberal/gays at CNN

Yeah, and the only people they have to turn to for comfort are Chavez, Ahmedinijad, Castro and Michael Moore. I can't believe Moore is supporting Obama yet still making movies about how capitalism has infiltrated government. Ever heard of GE, Goldman Sachs or GM? Oh but it's different than Halliburton and Enron because... At least he has the decency to speak out against Chris Dodd.

Millions of americans are going to the Tea Partys, Democrats and Republicans, Independents and Libertarians.

Commies / liberals is obviously political opinion. Gays?

Commies / liberals is obviously political opinion. Gays?

Wolf Blitzer is openly homosexual, you did not know that.

Is that really true? I wonder if he's just saying that to exempt himself from any criticism. You know criticizing anyone who is openly gay, or part of any other victim group, is 'hate' speech and considered a thoughtcrime? Double plus ungood. Delete from thread unperson posts. Obviously an agent of Emanuel Goldstein. Two minutes hate commence now. War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery. Big Brother is watching.

Forum List

Back