Richard Spencer debates clueless AngryBlackDude™

You were only kings of copying from Black and other civilizations. You never did anything constructive in advancing civilization.

Fucking lol. I'm glad for the internet otherwise nobody would be able to challenge your black supremacist fairy tales without threat of being clubbed to death.
Your reality is falling apart around you. Youre losing it white boy. :laugh:

Lol, im laughing at you. Everyone is laughing at you. You think this is the first time I've debated one of you KANGS on this topic? No matter how many times I hear it, It will always be hilariously pathetic.
Its none of my business what you are laughing at. It must be the first time you have debated anyone on this topic. It obvious. You have no answer for the facts and are so upset you think nervous laughter is going to make me lighten up on you.

aboriginal-vs-slav.jpg

Before black africans had contact with outsiders not one african society had invented the wheel. No written language, no calendar, no two story buildings or a mechanical device or domesticated any beast of burden.

if blacks were so great and more advanced than Whites, then why aren't they still more advanced? Are you seriously going to try and say that Whitey stole your ability to function properly? A supposedly inferior race was able to steal all of your technology, enslave you, AND render you useless and unable to further evolve?

Mod Note:

Check your site map and GPS. The dick wagging contests are 2 floors down in the Taunting Forums. For guidance as to how far you can push pure racial taunting, please read...

Race Relations Forum -- "Content" Rule Clarification.

10 posts deleted. Violators will be warned again, thread banned or just put out for a few days. Remember what the TOPIC of this thread was? Go --- discuss it..

Last edited:
I never wanted this topic to turn into an argument about who built the pyramids, but it being derailed is partially my fault for even mentioning it to begin with. I'm really surprised that even educated black people such as Roland Martin (assuming he's educated) believes that which is why I mentioned it. Like...all those years in college and nobody bothered to set him straight? I've known of the old "we were kings" thing for many years and thought it was simply some loony fringe and just ignored it.

Turns out it's actually a commonly held belief and the rabbit hole goes even further than just laying claim to ancient egypt, but also includes all this crazy stuff about white people being the decedents of cave dwelling pig/human hybrids who stole their every single technological advancement from Africans. It all boils down to a seething resentment towards white people that's turned into full blown hateful racism more insidious than any of my stupid triggering memes.

THIS THREAD IS NOT ABOUT WHO BUILT THE PYRAMIDS. You can have them, if it's so important to you.

Which part? Its an amazingly beautiful continent.

Lovely...isn't it?
View attachment 148661
Yes it is isnt it?

Eko-Atlantic-City-Lagos-Nigeria-Illustration.jpg
Chinese infrastructure in new China.

LOL
What was your point? The US fashions its calendar alphabet, legal symbols etc on African infrastructure. :laugh:
So much stupid in one comment....
Well you started it with your stupid comment.

Here's another less angry black interviewer confronting Spencer. Near the end, Kamau Bell is shocked when he experiences racial discrimination for the first time in his entire life when he's not invited to the party. LOL.

It took a long time, but I did watch this entire video.I hope you'll take the time to read this entire reply. The "angry black guy" as you call him said that black people have been fighting for years and they are prepared to fight once again and told the guy that white people will have a fight on their hands. That does not sound to me like threatening to beat white people up physically. Black people have always fought for their rights and recognition through demonstrations and getting racist laws changed and creating organizations like the NAACP. They have, for the most part, followed the non-violent approach of Dr. Martin Luther King. And sometimes, it seems, to no avail because the struggle still continues.

But, I found some interesting things about The National Policy Institute that the white guy was representing. In the book "The Myth of Race," by Robert Wald Sussman; The American Renaissance Foundation, an extremely right-wing organization was established by Jared Taylor, who serves as president of the New Century Foundation. Taylor has ties to a variety of domestic and international racists and extremists. He is on the editorial advisory board of Citizens Informer, the newspaper of the Council of Conservative Citizens, a virulently racist group whose website has referred to blacks as "a retrograde species of humanity" (Southern Poverty Law Center 1012). He has contributed to The Occidental Quarterly, a racist journal. He also has been a member of the board of directors of THE NATIONAL POLICY INSTITUTE, a self-styled racist think tank, and has received funding from this institute (Anti-Defamation League 2012).

So the black guy was in essence talking to someone who views him as a retrograde species of humanity, yet he remained surprisingly well controlled, up to date and well informed, in my view.

Delores plagiarized the above post from a 2014 Salon article.
America’s virulent racists: The sick ideas and perverted “science” of the American Renaissance Foundation - Salon.com

The same Salon responsible for these headlines:
MSM anti white.jpg

Here's another less angry black interviewer confronting Spencer. Near the end, Kamau Bell is shocked when he experiences racial discrimination for the first time in his entire life when he's not invited to the party. LOL.

This white guy consider himself intelligent? Lol

Forum List

Back