Richard Spencer debates clueless AngryBlackDude™

Which part? Its an amazingly beautiful continent.

Lovely...isn't it?
ethiopia.jpg

LOL Angryblackman thinks black folks built the pyramids! LOOOOOOL
Even white people much more intelligent than you believe Black people built the pyramids. Do you honestly think you easily sunburned whites did it before suntan lotion was invented? :laugh:

Dumbass...just because Egypt is technically part of the continent of Africa doesn't mean that the pyramids were built by black people...It's childish and simple minded to think otherwise. There's tons of actual scientific evidence to disprove your ridiculous black supremacist alternate history BS. The ancient Egyptians were mediterranean whites...had darker complexions than Nordic Europeans, same as Italians and Spaniards do today but they weren't BLACK. Your ancestors originated from the ethiopian region which is far...far away from egypt.
If that was true why did the Greeks say the Egyptians were Black? Arent Greeks mediterranean whites? Its funny watching you sputter around trying to claim Egypt was built by whites when they created nothing like it in europe. However you see African influence of Egypt in every area of Africa.

LOL Angryblackman thinks black folks built the pyramids! LOOOOOOL
Even white people much more intelligent than you believe Black people built the pyramids. Do you honestly think you easily sunburned whites did it before suntan lotion was invented? :laugh:

Dumbass...just because Egypt is technically part of the continent of Africa doesn't mean that the pyramids were built by black people...It's childish and simple minded to think otherwise. There's tons of actual scientific evidence to disprove your ridiculous black supremacist alternate history BS. The ancient Egyptians were mediterranean whites...had darker complexions than Nordic Europeans, same as Italians and Spaniards do today but they weren't BLACK. Your ancestors originated from the ethiopian region which is far...far away from egypt.
So....you've never heard of Kush.

He lost me the moment he said "nazi salutes are fun". This guy is clearly a racist.

People engage in edgy behavior to rebel against authority, or to garner a reaction. Commonly referred to as trolling.

Shock value - Wikipedia
That's what childish people do to get attention. You need attention, boyo?

People with low self esteem lie to cover up their inadequacies. You lay claim to historical realities because ancient (and modern day) Africans never amounted to anything without a helping hand.

He lost me the moment he said "nazi salutes are fun". This guy is clearly a racist.

People engage in edgy behavior to rebel against authority, or to garner a reaction. Commonly referred to as trolling.

Shock value - Wikipedia
That's what childish people do to get attention. You need attention, boyo?

People with low self esteem lie to cover up their inadequacies. You lay claim to historical realities because ancient (and modern day) Africans never amounted to anything without a helping hand.
They taught you whites water didnt have evil spirits and it was ok to take a bath. This was in addition to building the pyramids. The Benin Wall, Timbuktu, and being the first to invent carbonized steel.

They taught you whites water didnt have evil spirits and it was ok to take a bath. This was in addition to building the pyramids. The Benin Wall, Timbuktu, and being the first to invent carbonized steel.
wtfamireading.jpg

Id rather thank the Black people that reeducated europe when they were regressing back to cave man status during the Dark Ages.

Did Farrakhan teach you that? "Dark ages" europe:
View attachment 148673

Africa:
View attachment 148674
Nope. I learned that in white history books. Nice of you post a picture of some of the things these Black Moorish Africans taught you illiterate whites.

WE WAS KANGS N SHIEEET

Id rather thank the Black people that reeducated europe when they were regressing back to cave man status during the Dark Ages.

Did Farrakhan teach you that? "Dark ages" europe:
View attachment 148673

Africa:
View attachment 148674
Nope. I learned that in white history books. Nice of you post a picture of some of the things these Black Moorish Africans taught you illiterate whites.

WE WAS KANGS N SHIEEET
You were only kings of copying from Black and other civilizations. You never did anything constructive in advancing civilization.

You were only kings of copying from Black and other civilizations. You never did anything constructive in advancing civilization.

Fucking lol. I'm glad for the internet otherwise nobody would be able to challenge your black supremacist fairy tales without threat of being clubbed to death.

Fucking lol. I'm glad for the internet otherwise nobody would be able to challenge your black supremacist fairy tales without threat of being clubbed to death.
Your reality is falling apart around you. Youre losing it white boy. :laugh:

Moors - Wikipedia
Moors are not a distinct or self-defined people, and mainstream scholars observed in 1911 that "The term 'Moors' has no real ethnological value." Medieval and early modern Europeans variously applied the name to Arabs, North African Berbers, and Muslim Europeans.
wikipedia? Really? :laugh:

The Moors: Moor Etymology, Moors Truth, Real Moors, Moor Origins, Moorish History, True Moors, Africans in Europe

"

Oh boy you found a black supremacist website to back up your retarded revisionist history.

Moors - Wikipedia
Moors are not a distinct or self-defined people, and mainstream scholars observed in 1911 that "The term 'Moors' has no real ethnological value." Medieval and early modern Europeans variously applied the name to Arabs, North African Berbers, and Muslim Europeans.
wikipedia? Really? :laugh:

The Moors: Moor Etymology, Moors Truth, Real Moors, Moor Origins, Moorish History, True Moors, Africans in Europe

"

Oh boy you found a black supremacist website to back up your retarded revisionist history.
Its better than a white authored site. they have been caught in too many lies to count.

Your reality is falling apart around you. Youre losing it white boy. :laugh:

Lol, im laughing at you. Everyone is laughing at you. You think this is the first time I've debated one of you KANGS on this topic? No matter how many times I hear it, It will always be hilariously pathetic.

Forum List

Back