Richard Spencer debates clueless AngryBlackDude™

LOL Angryblackman thinks black folks built the pyramids! LOOOOOOL

By the end, Angry Black Guy is threatening to beat up all white people LOL

It took a long time, but I did watch this entire video.I hope you'll take the time to read this entire reply. The "angry black guy" as you call him said that black people have been fighting for years and they are prepared to fight once again and told the guy that white people will have a fight on their hands. That does not sound to me like threatening to beat white people up physically. Black people have always fought for their rights and recognition through demonstrations and getting racist laws changed and creating organizations like the NAACP. They have, for the most part, followed the non-violent approach of Dr. Martin Luther King. And sometimes, it seems, to no avail because the struggle still continues.

But, I found some interesting things about The National Policy Institute that the white guy was representing. In the book "The Myth of Race," by Robert Wald Sussman; The American Renaissance Foundation, an extremely right-wing organization was established by Jared Taylor, who serves as president of the New Century Foundation. Taylor has ties to a variety of domestic and international racists and extremists. He is on the editorial advisory board of Citizens Informer, the newspaper of the Council of Conservative Citizens, a virulently racist group whose website has referred to blacks as "a retrograde species of humanity" (Southern Poverty Law Center 1012). He has contributed to The Occidental Quarterly, a racist journal. He also has been a member of the board of directors of THE NATIONAL POLICY INSTITUTE, a self-styled racist think tank, and has received funding from this institute (Anti-Defamation League 2012).

So the black guy was in essence talking to someone who views him as a retrograde species of humanity, yet he remained surprisingly well controlled, up to date and well informed, in my view.

By the end, Angry Black Guy is threatening to beat up all white people LOL

It took a long time, but I did watch this entire video.I hope you'll take the time to read this entire reply. The "angry black guy" as you call him said that black people have been fighting for years and they are prepared to fight once again and told the guy that white people will have a fight on their hands. That does not sound to me like threatening to beat white people up physically. Black people have always fought for their rights and recognition through demonstrations and getting racist laws changed and creating organizations like the NAACP. They have, for the most part, followed the non-violent approach of Dr. Martin Luther King. And sometimes, it seems, to no avail because the struggle still continues.

But, I found some interesting things about The National Policy Institute that the white guy was representing. In the book "The Myth of Race," by Robert Wald Sussman; The American Renaissance Foundation, an extremely right-wing organization was established by Jared Taylor, who serves as president of the New Century Foundation. Taylor has ties to a variety of domestic and international racists and extremists. He is on the editorial advisory board of Citizens Informer, the newspaper of the Council of Conservative Citizens, a virulently racist group whose website has referred to blacks as "a retrograde species of humanity" (Southern Poverty Law Center 1012). He has contributed to The Occidental Quarterly, a racist journal. He also has been a member of the board of directors of THE NATIONAL POLICY INSTITUTE, a self-styled racist think tank, and has received funding from this institute (Anti-Defamation League 2012).

So the black guy was in essence talking to someone who views him as a retrograde species of humanity, yet he remained surprisingly well controlled, up to date and well informed, in my view.

Actually what he said is and I quote: "you better go work out because you got a fight on your hands." ...and some stuff about black people not going anywhere.

Roland Martin, (the black guy) throughout the entire interview, was angry and belligerent and hardly let Spencer speak, constantly putting words in his mouth, jumping to conclusions about what his ideology represents. At no point did Spencer suggest that black people need to 'go away'. Nor did he say anything about depriving them of rights. Apparently Mr. Martin feels threatened by the notion of white people in America resisting becoming a minority or taking pride in their heritage. What's so offensive about that? Who would want that for their children?

As for Jared Taylor, well him and Spencer are two different people. I'm not giving the SPLC's any credence whatever because that group has zero credibility in my book and I challenge you to find any actual evidence to support the notion that he's involved in any violent white supremacist movement. Just because you don't like what he says doesn't mean he's a hateful person. Just because the SPLC took out of context one 5-word quote from a website he's associated with doesn't mean anything at all.

A quick google search of Roland Martin reveals a well documented history of him saying ridiculous statements about racism. Everything and everyone is racist according to him. He accused CNN of being racist because he didn't get his own show, Hillary Clinton is racist, he even said all white New York liberals were racist.

White New York liberals...the people who bend over backwards to appease black folks. Racist.

Even white people much more intelligent than you believe Black people built the pyramids. Do you honestly think you easily sunburned whites did it before suntan lotion was invented? :laugh:
The pyramids were conceived by aliens. All different colors helped build it, but mostly dark people. They're better built for picking and hauling.

Even white people much more intelligent than you believe Black people built the pyramids. Do you honestly think you easily sunburned whites did it before suntan lotion was invented? :laugh:
The pyramids were conceived by aliens. All different colors helped build it, but mostly dark people. They're better built for picking and hauling.
Imhotep who designed the pyramids was Black too. Blacks are better built for everything now that you mention it.

Imhotep who designed the pyramids was Black too. Blacks are better built for everything now that you mention it.
Ya, just look at Africa. :lmao:

Ya, just look at Africa. :lmao:
Which part? Its an amazingly beautiful continent.

Dumbass...just because Egypt is technically part of the continent of Africa doesn't mean that the pyramids were built by black people...It's childish and simple minded to think otherwise. There's tons of actual scientific evidence to disprove your ridiculous black supremacist alternate history BS. The ancient Egyptians were mediterranean whites...had darker complexions than Nordic Europeans, same as Italians and Spaniards do today but they weren't BLACK. Your ancestors originated from the ethiopian region which is far...far away from egypt.

Forum List

Back