Richard Dreyfuss delivers a smack down to Liberal blockers of free speech.

Strange. Conservatives are on the run from snowflakes these days.
i think its the far left who is running.....why are they scared of some skinny woman?...
Uh.... they ran straight to where they expected her to be. I think most of them would love to have found her there. But she pussed out.

i think its the far left who is running.....why are they scared of some skinny woman?...
Uh.... they ran straight to where they expected her to be. I think most of them would love to have found her there. But she pussed out.
you did not answer my question did you?...what are they afraid of?...what are you afraid of?...

you did not answer my question did you?...what are they afraid of?...what are you afraid of?...
They can be afraid of only one (1) thing:

That they will lose the sadistic ideological stranglehold they have on our young people.

They don't want our young people exposed to new and challenging opinions, the way it used to be. They just want soldiers.

They are frightened of having their core beliefs challenged

They don't like having to think

Clearly the left does not like most of the Bill of Rights. They are constantly trying to get rid of it.

My favorite line from his interview was when he called out Berkeley's statement that it was not a battlefield. He said "It certainly is a battlefield. A battlefield of ideas".
'Richard Dreyfuss is spot on!' Actor comes out 'old school' on 'nightmarish' PC snowflakes
Richard impressed me. I was ready to see another lefty evade Tucker's questions, but instead, I was stunned. I never thought I could agree with a lefty, but Richard was spot on all the way through the interview.

Forum List

Back