RFranks review of the 2020 democrat field

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
So I was watching Morning Joe when the demo Senator from Minnesota said she was going to announce her candidacy. Immediately former staffers came out against her as abusive...these dems

Fake Indian

Spartacus

Ms. "Who do I have to blow around here to advance my career as a CA democrat?"

Uncle "Thank Heaven for Little Girls" Biden

Will Michael Obama run too?

Kirsten "I was 100% behind the Clintons until I was totally against them" Gillibrand.

The dizzy milquetoast Senator from Minnesota, who today would be filing papers in the Ramsey County public pretenders office if her name were Amy Gunderson.

What about Tulsi Gabbard? She's got the Hawaiian Hindu vote shored up. That's at least... six votes in her pocket already.

Last edited:
So I was watching Morning Joe when the demo Senator from Minnesota said she was going to announce her candidacy. Immediately former staffers came out against her as abusive...these dems

Fake Indian

Spartacus

You better hope Michelle Obama doesn't run....

Fake Indian

Spartacus

LOL, she is a racist idiot. Has no chance at all. You folks better dig up a decent candidate.

Fake Indian

Spartacus

LOL, she is a racist idiot. Has no chance at all. You folks better dig up a decent candidate.
We are all counting on this sort of stupidity and ignorance to continue ahead full steam, unabated. Far be it from me to get in the way of you embarrassing yourself... carry on...

Fake Indian

Spartacus

We are all counting on this sort of stupidity and ignorance to continue ahead full steam, unabated. Far be it from me to get in the way of you embarrassing yourself... carry on...

She is as racist as they come, go for it, trot her out there.

Fake Indian

Spartacus

I would love to! And , if i may, I would like to trot racist pukes like you out as well. Let's put you roaches right in the spotlight, and let you be yourselves.

Fake Indian

Spartacus

I would love to! And , if i may, I would like to trot racist pukes like you out as well. Let's put you roaches right in the spotlight, and let you be yourselves.

(smile) Sure thing, you define "racism" as any white man who dares to challenge you on anything you want. Trot her out there, it'll be fun.

Fake Indian

Spartacus

Surrrrre.

All Trump has to do us post a picture of "Michelle" standing to pee. Now you know why Obama made lax bathroom gender rules the cornerstone of his second term

So Amy Knobloch, the latest addition to the democrat Klown Kar Karavan, is aka "binders thrown at wimmen"

Forum List

Back