RFK Jr talks about Allen Dulles' CIA and the military industrial complex.

About time we conservatives realized the military killed Democrat JFK.
More liberals than conservatives have always believed in that fact.

The only ones that don’t realise it have all been on a deserted island their whole lives. :rofl: Strange that you would have an avatar of traiter ronnie sense he participated in the coverup blocking Jim garrisons subpeona fir Allen Dulles as governor of california,just like Gerald ford,same as him,thst was the evil monsters reward fir participating in it,potus.

Trump released all that, I had it, but I lost that OS.

Yeah, they triangulated fire and killed Kennedy. Oswald did not kill Kennedy, the CIA did.

Wow . Who put him wise to Allan Dulles ? Biggest traitor that modern America has suffered . He gave the Nazis their huge post - war spy advantage-- see Reinhardt Gehlen and the greatest ever spy network . But I wonder who will save him from a CIA directed accident? One man and a few pals against the biggest spiders web ever created . Only one possible outcome .

Wow . Who put him wise to Allan Dulles ? Biggest traitor that modern America has suffered . He gave the Nazis their huge post - war spy advantage-- see Reinhardt Gehlen and the greatest ever spy network . But I wonder who will save him from a CIA directed accident? One man and a few pals against the biggest spiders web ever created . Only one possible outcome .
I agree with the sarcasm but it still takes balls for him even under his own circumstances to openly discuss the subject.

He's either underestimating just how ruthless they are, or the most fearless politician ever.

Forum List

Back