Sirhan Sirhan up for parole

Thinker101

Diamond Member
Mar 25, 2017
Sirhan Sirhan, the man convicted of assassinating Sen. Robert F. Kennedy, will go before a California parole board Friday for what will be his 16th time seeking release.

One huge difference is there will be no opposition from prosecutors. Los Angeles County District Attorney George Gascón's office will not be at the hearing, making it the first time prosecutors won't be in attendance.

RFK assassin seeks parole again, this time with no opposition from prosecutors

When Sirhan Sirhan was first up for parole, he stated to the parole board, "If Bobby Kennedy were alive today, I'm sure he would support the justice in granting my parole."

The head of the parole board replied, "You are the most unlucky guy I know. You shot the only person in this world who thinks you should go free."

Sirhan Sirhan, the man convicted of assassinating Sen. Robert F. Kennedy, will go before a California parole board Friday for what will be his 16th time seeking release.

One huge difference is there will be no opposition from prosecutors. Los Angeles County District Attorney George Gascón's office will not be at the hearing, making it the first time prosecutors won't be in attendance.

RFK assassin seeks parole again, this time with no opposition from prosecutors
He can be Kamala's VP!

This is why we need a usable death penalty. The people are trying to recall Gascon. How did he get elected? California fraud.

Attachments

• 1630102807969.png
    1630102807969.png
    55.9 KB · Views: 48
Last edited:
California. But RFK is still dead.
LOL. Look at the dumb look on his face....BAWWWWHAHA

Thank God we didn't have to listen to that stupid idiot he cheated on a million times. Screaming hysterical imbecile
1630102420721.png

Thank God this idiot was not prez. He had Marilyn greased. She was going to spill the beans very soon. She didn't make it. Suicide is a libs favorite word
See Peter Lawford bio.
"Both those bastards got everything they deserved"...................Joe Dimaggio

Last edited:
I would like to see him spend his life in prison.

But after 53 years RFKs children approve of his release, who am I to object

I do believe that both he and his brother were more conservative
than 95% of the republicans today.

Just a side comment, I wonder what kind of look you would have had
with a bullet in your brain.

Joe Dimaggio actually said what the OP quoted?

That's pretty damned savage. :laughing0301:

Forum List

Back