Reuters: Head of House Benghazi panel says McCarthy 'screwed up'

That's accurate, McCarthy did screw up. What he intended to say was that once Hillary's crimes are exposed her ratings plummet. It wasn't that big of a deal but the liberal media is desperate for a sound bite issue and they could attack the GOP on two fronts.

But these guys have been in politics forever...
They can't be careful when they say something.....
They know what the media will do to them if they say something that can be twisted.....

Geez!
The media reported and showed what he said. No twisting needed. What you and whitehall are doing is twisting with that "he intended to say" nonsense and interpretations. He said what he said. When you interpret the meaning of his words you are the one twisting or spinning.

They had more than months to prepare. They had eleven years. 9-11 is the Christmas holiday for islime.
And let's not forget that HR Haldeman Clinton's state department worked for and protected obama and his campaign. This was all covered up to protect obama. After all, he was running on having personally killed Bin Laden and defeating terrorism.
Truth is when he announced Bin Laden had been killed he gave credit to the special operations people who did the job and reminded the nation that the death of Bin Laden would not end the war against al Qaeda and terrorism.
Kind of different from the lie you continue to spout and promote.
You're so easy to pwn. Do you ever sit back and think "I'm proven wrong on every thread. Maybe I'm doing something wrong here?"

The whole speech is 12 minutes long, but even in the edited version of less than 2 minutes the President is giving credit the team that located him, the team of Americans who carried out the mission and warned that al Qaeda was not finished and would continue to plan attacks on America. That is what is in the short video you posted. Did you watch it. It backs up everything I said and proves your claims to be false. You should always read your links or watch your video links before you post them.

I did this, I authorized that, I ordered the other. I I I. This is the most self absorbed president in history.

The accusation that gets flung around like it has been here is that the President took full credit and gave not credit to the Special Op's team that performed the mission and that he said al Qaeda had been destroyed. That of course is a total misrepresentation and lie. Your nasty response shows the kind of person you are. You doubled down on the lie and attacked the person telling the truth. That is OK. You have a right to be an asshole of and on a message board. Spread all the lies and misinformation you want. You just have to expect to be caught and exposed sometimes. It will happen less if you review your own links instead of just posting them like an idiot without knowing what they show or say.

Please. Most of Obama's speech, and his entire re-election campaign, were geared to the idea that he was responsible entirely for the operation.

Who in their right mind DIDN"T think the Benghazi investigations were a partisan witch hunt,

long before McCarthy admitted it?

I think those of us here with brains have been telling you people that for almost 3 years.

You obviously have no problem with four dead men. You are obviously in the "What difference does it make?" category.

As long as the hearings find no one at fault that's good enough for you.

Common sense obviously isn't something you possess.

McCarthy did screw up. There is no doubt about it. However, the hearings continue under the direction of a former prosecutor. Four men died and the administration tried to blame a video. In a normal world, Hillary would go to prison, and Obama would be discredited for lying about a failed policy. the Benghazi investigations are not a partisan witch hunt, though both sides use them for political advantage.

Again. The link to CNN stated there was NO mob attack and that it was a terrorist attack with nothing to do with any video.

Of course it was an attack. An attack they had months of warnings about. Warnings that the Brits and the Red Cross took seriously enough to pull out of Libya.

The CIA knew immediately it was an attack and had nothing to do with a video.

Benghazi was a fuck up by Clintons State Department plain and simple. A fuck up that killed four good men.

They didn't beef up security and they didn't pull our people out despite months of warnings about an attack to come.

Anyone who doesn't find State and Hilbat guilty of gross negligence is just lying to themselves. Hilbats State Department was at fault for Benghazi.
They had more than months to prepare. They had eleven years. 9-11 is the Christmas holiday for islime.
And let's not forget that HR Haldeman Clinton's state department worked for and protected obama and his campaign. This was all covered up to protect obama. After all, he was running on having personally killed Bin Laden and defeating terrorism.
Truth is when he announced Bin Laden had been killed he gave credit to the special operations people who did the job and reminded the nation that the death of Bin Laden would not end the war against al Qaeda and terrorism.
You're so easy to pwn. Do you ever sit back and think "I'm proven wrong on every thread. Maybe I'm doing something wrong here?"

The whole speech is 12 minutes long, but even in the edited version of less than 2 minutes the President is giving credit the team that located him, the team of Americans who carried out the mission and warned that al Qaeda was not finished and would continue to plan attacks on America. That is what is in the short video you posted. Did you watch it. It backs up everything I said and proves your claims to be false. You should always read your links or watch your video links before you post them.

'I', at 'MY' direction, etc...
How many times did we hear 'Bin Laden is dead and GM is alive' during the hack's campaign? He's a narcissist who believed his own press clippings which led to the negligence that allowed for the Benghazi attack. He and his team obfuscated and attempted to coverup that failure.

I did this, I authorized that, I ordered the other. I I I. This is the most self absorbed president in history.

The accusation that gets flung around like it has been here is that the President took full credit and gave not credit to the Special Op's team that performed the mission and that he said al Qaeda had been destroyed. That of course is a total misrepresentation and lie. Your nasty response shows the kind of person you are. You doubled down on the lie and attacked the person telling the truth. That is OK. You have a right to be an asshole of and on a message board. Spread all the lies and misinformation you want. You just have to expect to be caught and exposed sometimes. It will happen less if you review your own links instead of just posting them like an idiot without knowing what they show or say.

Bin Laden is dead and GM is alive and Al Gayda is decimated. Repeated incessantly during his campaign.

Forum List

Back