Rest In Peace To The Victims Of Pearl Harbor Shooting

Its too soon to comment because we dont have enough information
If he was a white guy we'd already know his name, have a photo, and his entire history of supporting Republicans.
and if turns out he is a white guy....then what??

But thanks for bringing race into something that race plays no part in....
Thats why I said its too soon to comment
No, it is not too soon for me to say RIP to the victims, state the facts of the shooting as we know it..and to say anyone who will kill others and then himself is mentally ill...

unless you think killing other people and then yourself is indicative of normal mental health...

Are you a professional mourner?
That last bullet permanently solved his problem, whatever it was. It was a drastic solution, but he should have chosen that solution before shooting anyone else. Violent action in the workplace is never a good solution. My thoughts and prayers are with the families of the dead, including his.

If he was a white guy we'd already know his name, have a photo, and his entire history of supporting Republicans.

No, it is not too soon for me to say RIP to the victims, state the facts of the shooting as we know it..and to say anyone who will kill others and then himself is mentally ill...

unless you think killing other people and then yourself is indicative of normal mental health...

That last bullet permanently solved his problem, whatever it was. It was a drastic solution, but he should have chosen that solution before shooting anyone else. Violent action in the workplace is never a good solution. My thoughts and prayers are with the families of the dead, including his.

Last time I checked, I wasn't talking to you, dotard.

Last time I checked, I wasn't talking to you, dotard.
You chose the public forum buddy. Thanks for the "dotard" . It is usually reserved for donald trump supports. I'm not. I just think that if you are going to start targeting unarmed people out of some kind of rage and one of the people you are going to target is yourself, you should use your last ounce of humanity to target yourself in the first firing order. It usually will save the grief the greatest number of humanity and saves on perfectly good ammunition.

Forum List

Back