Resolutions and Wishes

I resolve to find happiness in whatever happens, no more giving in to depression.
I wish for intervention in Darfur, successful elections in Iraq and the Palestinian Territories, the success of Israel in Sharon's disengement plan, steady progress in Afghanistan, good health and counsel for the president (we kinda need him more than ever), peace and prosperity for returning veterans and for the Miami Heat to win the NBA title. (and for everyone on USMB to have a good 2005 and for me to please, please not have shore patrol on New Year's Eve)

To organize my time more effectively so as to get more done in less time with less stress :thewave:

And to be nicer to bad drivers :tng:

NATO AIR said:
I resolve to find happiness in whatever happens, no more giving in to depression.
I wish for intervention in Darfur, successful elections in Iraq and the Palestinian Territories, the success of Israel in Sharon's disengement plan, steady progress in Afghanistan, good health and counsel for the president (we kinda need him more than ever), peace and prosperity for returning veterans and for the Miami Heat to win the NBA title. (and for everyone on USMB to have a good 2005 and for me to please, please not have shore patrol on New Year's Eve)

Change that Miami Heat thing to the Rangers in a World Series and I'm with you. I'd also add that I'd like to get through thenext year without someone I know dieing, which has been a disturbing trend the last couple of years, and I'd like to keep a vehicle on the road for more than a couple of weeks at a time.

Bonnie said:
To organize my time more effectively so as to get more done in less time with less stress :thewave:

And to be nicer to bad drivers :tng:

Me too!!!!!!! :)

Also,I hope for An Osama capture,and more of our soldiers to come home.

I would say to quit smoking,but it never works,so I'm giving up on that one!!!

krisy said:

You are quitting quitting?

:rotflmao:

krisy said:

im hoping...wishing...praying he knocks on my door! so if i disappear for a little while youllknow whatshappened to me. im having more fun than a pig in slop!
and id quit smoking, but im not a quiter :tng:

1)Eat Better
2)get my six pack out (thats stomach not beer you guys :tng: )
3) just be more out going
4) Work harder
5) Global domination.

Do & Cross off at least 5 things on my To Do list.
Get more in tune with my spiritual side.
Don’t worry ….. be happy.

Not New Year's resolutions per se, just goals I've already set for myself (since I don't buy into the whole New Years Resolutions deal):

Read Presidential biographies from Madison to Buchanan. Also read the three volume systematic theology set I want to buy, and the histories of the GOP and Whig parties.

Start a regular workout schedule.

Have a child - actually, watch my wife have a child and comment on how bad that must hurt.

Improve on the bass guitar.

Take two accounting courses.

gop_jeff said:
Not New Year's resolutions per se, just goals I've already set for myself (since I don't buy into the whole New Years Resolutions deal):

Have a child - actually, watch my wife have a child and comment on how bad that must hurt.
Jeff...Don't do that comment part!! Trust me on this.:)

gop_jeff said:
Maybe I'll just tell her what a good job she's doing... I dunno, what do you say to your wife in the heat of battle?

Whatever she wants you to say. Mostly your job is to keep as many people out of the room as possible. Sometimes that even includes yourself.

What you do is easy, Jeff...simply hold her hand and tell her you love her. If she has an epidural, feel free to comment "uh? quit whining...you can't Feel anything below your waist - that CAN'T hurt!"

:D

This year?

I resovle to lose 25lbs of fat off my ass/legs/belly.

I resovle to read the bible, at least once a week.

Other than that? (shrug) who knows?

gop_jeff said:
Maybe I'll just tell her what a good job she's doing... I dunno, what do you say to your wife in the heat of battle?
You'll find the right things to say when the time comes, Jeff.
Be sure an stay with her for the whole thing, you will never regret it.
It was the greatest experience I've ever had.

Mr. P said:
You'll find the right things to say when the time comes, Jeff.
Be sure an stay with her for the whole thing, you will never regret it.
It was the greatest experience I've ever had.

I always think you should plan before you do say the wrong thing. As I said, just encourage her and keep the people out of the room that she tells you to, even if it is your mother.

Forum List

Back