Research: The intellectual differences between liberals and conservatives

There is also the point that every technophile I have EVER known has been conservative. (Not necessarily republican)
I believe you mean "technophobe", you liberal genius. :lol:
Also if we don't work on things like the light rail now, the technology will never advance to the point where it would be better than the old shit it is replacing.

Imagine if they had never build the car because at first it was more trouble than a horse and far more costly?
Unless you lay tracks to every single driveway and parking lot, light rail will never be better than "the old shit".

That's just really dumb.

Not to mention, the car was undertaken by a private citizen who believed it could replace the horse and buggy... not because some starry-eyed liberal bureaucrat decided they no longer liked horse poop.
Now we have enviro-whackos siding with the buggy industry...albiet a century+ late...as they intend to drive us back there.

Maddow? Examples?

Olbermann, very left. Begala? Don't know who the hell that is. Maddow's a "colossal idiot"? Please give an example!

I don't agree with everything that O'Reilly or Van Susteran says, but stupid they are not.

Paul Begala.

And here is but one example of just how stupid, and frankly, inept Maddow is:

Rachel Maddow at MSNBC makes an idiot of herself again

Well, she also quotes "The Onion" with a smirk on her face.

This was with Kent Jones. Her pop culture segment. It's usually something humorous, and the segment used to begin with the road sign flashing: "CAUTION! ZOMBIES AHEAD!"

It seemed like she was joking about it to me. Her Kent Jones segment is, or used to be the last 5 minutes of her show called "Just Enough".

It's one of many... the woman's a joke.

I can't wait for all of the rants about the supposed "liberal indoctrination" in higher education as a response to this thread. :lol:
At least we know going into it that it's going to be a trollbait thread.

Every thread on this forum is troll bait, it's impossible to make a thread without some obviously biased hack blowing smoke all over the place.

It could be the most neutral thread in existence that everyone agrees with and most of the people here would find some way to twist it to their bias.

Clearly you don't understand the inherent problems of like-minded peers with an agenda reviewing each others work.

How old are you if you don't mind me asking?

I don't mind at all.... 51.

There is an almost 99.9999999% probability that you are alive only because of modern medicine. You are already alive 20 years beyond the average before the introduction of the scientific method and peer review process to the art of medicine.

And then there's the "science" of AGW that these genius liberals so readily embrace.

:lol:
With the concensus of thier peers in stupidity to boot!:badgrin:

Clearly you do not understand the importance of peer-reviewed studies or empirical data in general.
Clearly I do with manipulated DATA paid for by Government in order to effect Political agendas as to manipulate behaviours that these people were paid to do.

You like paying for lies? Obviously you do.

Idiot.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WMqc7PCJ-nc&feature=fvst]Hide the decline - satire on global warming alarmists - YouTube[/ame]

Paul Begala.

And here is but one example of just how stupid, and frankly, inept Maddow is:

Rachel Maddow at MSNBC makes an idiot of herself again

Well, she also quotes "The Onion" with a smirk on her face.

This was with Kent Jones. Her pop culture segment. It's usually something humorous, and the segment used to begin with the road sign flashing: "CAUTION! ZOMBIES AHEAD!"

It seemed like she was joking about it to me. Her Kent Jones segment is, or used to be the last 5 minutes of her show called "Just Enough".

It's one of many... the woman's a joke.

So who do you think is worthy and qualified to report on our "news channels"?
Who do you think is in media who doesn't put a political spin on their "news" stories?

I would be amazed if one thread (with more than 1 or 2 responses) didn't have at least one person using the word idiot, or moron.

It's very unoriginal. If you think something's ignorant, tell the person why. Otherwise, you look like you're sucker punching.

It isn't saying that all liberals are smarter than all conservatives. It is saying, on average, liberals have higher IQ's. You can't get more objective than IQ scores.
Have you seriously never read any criticism of IQ? It's hardly objective.

It isn't perfect, but it is also the only objective way to measure intelligence. Tell me, what is better?

It's only a good method for the average individual or the majority. There are individuals in which the measurement of IQ is totally worthless.

How old are you if you don't mind me asking?

There is an almost 99.9999999% probability that you are alive only because of modern medicine. You are already alive 20 years beyond the average before the introduction of the scientific method and peer review process to the art of medicine.

Hopefully this isn't the point where you designate me as part of the "anti science" crowd. My point is only that there is clearly an agenda with the greenies... science, as I know it (I'm a simple CPA/Software Designer), should be free of people with agendas as it tends to taint any work done.

Anyway, my objection to this thread is the whole mentality of "we're smarter than you guys".... not necessarily with the OP himself.

Last edited:
I would be amazed if one thread (with more than 1 or 2 responses) didn't have at least one person using the word idiot, or moron.

It's very unoriginal. If you think something's ignorant, tell the person why. Otherwise, you look like you're sucker punching.

What's what you get when you have a mostly unmoderated forum.

Hopefully this isn't the point where you designate me as part of the "anti science" crowd. My point is only that there is clearly an agenda with the greenies... science, as I know it (I'm a simple CPA/Software Designer), should be free of people with agendas as it tends to taint any work done.

Anyway, my objection to this thread is the whole mentality of "we're smarter than you guys".

Oh no, I'm not designating you as anti-science. Far from it. I'm simply saying that you are denying the peer-review process as useful. When it clearly is.

I also object to the premise of this thread.

Anyway, my objection to this thread is the whole mentality of "we're smarter than you guys".

Oh no, I'm not designating you as anti-science. Far from it. I'm simply saying that you are denying the peer-review process as useful. When it clearly is.

I also object to the premise of this thread.

As a CPA, I am subject to peer review.

:eusa_shifty:

Last edited:
With the concensus of thier peers in stupidity to boot!:badgrin:

Clearly you do not understand the importance of peer-reviewed studies or empirical data in general.
Clearly I do with manipulated DATA paid for by Government in order to effect Political agendas as to manipulate behaviours that these people were paid to do.

You like paying for lies? Obviously you do.

Idiot.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WMqc7PCJ-nc&feature=fvst]Hide the decline - satire on global warming alarmists - YouTube[/ame]

And that logic doesn't at all seem convenient, huh? Give me evidence that the Gov skews data, otherwise, there is no point in making the claim.

Forum List

Back