Rescue? Note The Ambassador's Pants Are On Backwards And His Belt Is Unbuckled

"“I recognized him with his high hair line, because his clothes were blown off of him and he was black all over. I don’t know if it came from the Monsanto Plant or came from the bottom of the channel — it had a lot of black dirt in it. It was, to say the least, a horrible sight.”

"
“He had reached underneath a steel table to get some welding rods out when it blew up,” he said. “It blew all of his clothes off of him, expect the double seams that were on his shirt. His pants were blown off, except the belt.”

Local man recalls deadly Texas City explosion

CaféAuLait;6098755 said:
CaféAuLait;6098719 said:
Haste? I have seen some crime scene photos where an entire dress was put on backwards, I don't know. Again, I am only going by what I am seeing. I have said it several time, I have no idea why he appears that way. I have no idea if he was raped or not ( see previous posts) but I can see there is no zipper or zipper flap and his belt is undone.

The truth is he seems to have died a horrible death. He clearly has a head wound but I doubt bodeca can see that either. Poor Ambassador Stevens. He deserved much better than what he got. I want to know why we weren't privy to his autopsy reports.

It looks like he died a horrid death and he does appear to be dead in the photos. I can't imagine, I also am appaled that MSM decided to run these photos front page. I feel for his family.

I have a feeling we will hear a lot more from his family in the months and years to come.

People don't talk about them because they don't want their families targeted.

So far everything that has come from this royal regime about Benghazi has been a total lie. From the very first. Nothing, not a single word can be trusted, least of all the fate of Ambassador Stevens.

I wonder too...why is EVERYONE just talking about Stevens? Yes, i know, he was the Ambassador, BUT there were also 3 other killed, 2 of them Retired Navy Seals. Nobody talks about them and what their families are going through. And i wonder why NOBODY in the media has talked about what happened to them. Was it as bad as what Steven's went through? It's all pretty sad.....

True, but I see it all the time. You see one soldier spoken of a lot in the news, or one ot two person's focused on from 9-11. I do wonder if he is spoken about more since it was his photos that were released? I don't know TBH.

CaféAuLait;6098571 said:
Yes, I see a belt clearly, it is undone, and you can see both sides of the belt and there is no flap for a zipper. Just use the zoom on your computer to blow up the photo.

Did...sorry, not seeing what you are seeing here. Maybe I'm seeing what I want to...maybe you are seeing what YOU want to....but again, to think a MOB rapes and tortures a guy to death for hours as is claimed....then puts clothes back on....backwards and get him to a hospital.....huh?

you don't 'see' it because you 'refuse' to see it. His pants are CLEARLY on backwards.

So...if that is CLEARLY the case...what's your theory as to why?

I think they killed him, did whatever they did with him, and at some point his pants came off and they put them back on for the "parading".

Yes, it probably went down like this:

"Let our mob kill this Infidel...but first let's take his pants off so they don't get torn or bloody"

"Ok, we've killed this Infidel...let's take the time and effort to put his pants back on.....but NOT the time to put them on the right way...and let's put this Infidel's belt back on the right way...but NOT take the time to fasten it."

"Now let's carry this Infidel to the hospital."

Here is a theory that is actually inline with the reports that have actually come out of Libya.

The attackers managed to separate Stevens from the embassy personnel. How they did this is, at the moment, unclear. The rest of the staff evacuated to the safe house, and the terrorists tortured Stevens my sodomizing him, and then chocked him using his belt. They wanted to display him, but, for whatever reason, did not want the world to know he had been tortured, so they put his pants back on. In their haste they put them on backwards, and partially threaded his belt through his pants after they did so.

Alternatively, we could believe the official story, which is that Stevens actually got to the safe house, and was rescued by friendly Libyans that just happened to find him there. After these friendly Libyans left with Stevens and carried him heroically off to a hospital, another group of rescuers from the embassy in Tripoli reached the safe house and came under heavy mortar fire that forced them to retreat.

Think for a moment, which story is simpler to believe? That Stevens was tortured and murdered by terrorists, or that he was the only one rescued from the safe house which was later surrounded by the terrorist that prevented a rescue force getting to everyone else in the place?

And that might be...and it also might have been photoshopped. Pardon me if I wait for investigation reports. I remember the $200 million a day crap and the Rape Gangs in the Superdome crap all too well. My Bullshit detector is going off with this one right now. I may be wrong in the end....but it's going off, nonetheless.

There is no investigation. It has been 3 weeks and not a single witness has been questioned. Even though CNN managed to enter the burned out consulate and find Ambassador Stevens diary, the FBI has not stepped foot in the city. Not only that, Obama has ordered all US personnel out of Benghazi, and reduced the embassy in Tripoli to essential personnel only.

If you are waiting for an investigation you are going to have long long wait. Personally, I am not going to hold my breath, or expect anything from the government at any point during my lifetime.

A simple autposy is all that is needed to tell us how he was treated.

If there is an autopsy, it will be classified.

Did...sorry, not seeing what you are seeing here. Maybe I'm seeing what I want to...maybe you are seeing what YOU want to....but again, to think a MOB rapes and tortures a guy to death for hours as is claimed....then puts clothes back on....backwards and get him to a hospital.....huh?

you don't 'see' it because you 'refuse' to see it. His pants are CLEARLY on backwards.

I have to know WHY something, there is photographic evidence of, happened? The fact that there is photgraphic evidence isn't enough? For that photo to be believed by you, I have to know WHY it happened?

You're a douche nozzle. NEGGED.

Last edited:
I think they killed him, did whatever they did with him, and at some point his pants came off and they put them back on for the "parading".

Yes, it probably went down like this:

"Let our mob kill this Infidel...but first let's take his pants off so they don't get torn or bloody"

"Ok, we've killed this Infidel...let's take the time and effort to put his pants back on.....but NOT the time to put them on the right way...and let's put this Infidel's belt back on the right way...but NOT take the time to fasten it."

"Now let's carry this Infidel to the hospital."

Or they may have been trying to cover up the truth of what happened, could that be a possibility? Or even fear of penatly for homosexual acts. Who knows, right?

CaféAuLait;6098719 said:
Haste? I have seen some crime scene photos where an entire dress was put on backwards, I don't know. Again, I am only going by what I am seeing. I have said it several time, I have no idea why he appears that way. I have no idea if he was raped or not ( see previous posts) but I can see there is no zipper or zipper flap and his belt is undone.

The truth is he seems to have died a horrible death. He clearly has a head wound but I doubt bodeca can see that either. Poor Ambassador Stevens. He deserved much better than what he got. I want to know why we weren't privy to his autopsy reports.
He does have a cut head, I see that. But his shirt is bereft of blood. Ever have a head wound? The initial reports are smoke inhalation after the safe building was bombed and caught on fire. Do you see anything that would contradict that?

His t-shirt is bereft of blood, where is the shirt he must have been wearing. Unless, of course, you think he dressed in slacks and a t-shirt to conduct official meetings.

By the way, is this blood?

come to think of it, if he was alive, why isn't that head wound bleeding all over the place?

stevens-pic-2.jpeg

Apparently, Conservative is UNCOMFORTABLE with my valid question to him:

Hi, you have received -844 reputation points from Conservative.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
douche nozzle

Regards,
Conservative

Note: This is an automated message.

I wonder why........:eusa_whistle:

Bode is committed to protecting terrorists.

I am? By not automatically crying TORTURE & RAPE over possible backwards pants? They were right....you ARE in a meltdown. :cool:

Honey, I'm not melting down when you expose yourself for what you are.

A worthless waste of air.

And now back to ignoring you. I don't even have to put you on ignore, your posts are too lame to consider even without removing them from my sight.

Look at the terrorist apologists pretend there's nothing wrong with backwards pants on a corpse who presumably didn't put his pants on that way while conscious.

rw's will see what they want to see. Its their nature. Probably the nature of us knee jerk libs as well but --

There's a really good reason why lay people are not allowed to see a recent deceased patient in an emergency room. NOTHING that most can imagine can compare with how really awful it can be and usually is.

The very first thing that would have been done in that hospital is to unbuckle/unfasten/remove his pants to feel for a femoral/greater-lesser saphenous/pedal pulse. Its "vital", pardon the bad pun and there's not other way to do it. And it gets worse from there.

Am I apologizing? No but you'll say I am. All I'm saying is that there really are a lot of reasons for how sadly horrible the poor man looked. Making up more reasons, just so you can criticize the president, is counter-productive and THAT really is very typically rw.

But hey, go for it.

Who knows.
He either died in an explosion...or not. People can be blown out of their clothes in explosions. Or they came off while he was being mauled, that happens too.

Mythbusters has pretty much proven that you cannot be blown out of your clothes unless you are blown to pieces in the process.

I have to know WHY something, there is photographic evidence of, happened? The fact that there is photgraphic evidence isn't enough? For that photo to be believed by you, I have to know WHY it happened?

You're a douche nozzle. NEGGED.

Where is the photographic evidence as to WHY his pants were on backwards yet his belt on forwards and undone? What happened to cause that backwardness to happen?

I note your uncomfortableness in answering my clear question.

Who knows.
He either died in an explosion...or not. People can be blown out of their clothes in explosions. Or they came off while he was being mauled, that happens too.

Mythbusters has pretty much proven that you cannot be blown out of your clothes unless you are blown to pieces in the process.

Explosion survivors say differently.

But it's also perfectly possible that they were ripped off him, that he was tortured..who knows.

Forum List

Back