Rescue? Note The Ambassador's Pants Are On Backwards And His Belt Is Unbuckled

So, you're fine with the admin doing absolutely nothing about a terror plot, leaving our citizens undefended which ultimately lead to the death of four Americans, then lying about it for eight days, blaming it on some stupid movie, then having to backhandedly admit that, oops, ok it was a terrorist attack, but it still was because of a movie that we will now run infomercials denouncing the movie?

Wow, just wow.
First, let us generally agree that Obama has not done a good job, nor has he done most of the things he promised to do. But what do you think Romney is capable of other than promoting the interests of capitalism -- which surely will include war-mongering to advance profit margins of the Military Industrial Complex.

Those who are among the upper four percent income brackets will do well under Romney. The rest of us will not. In fact the middle class will suffer from a Romney presidency. It is as simple as that. For the majority of Americans Obama is the lesser of two evils.

Sad but true.

You need to wise up.

You can't click the link to see the photo unless you join this wacko right wing site.

I'm sure its out there but if someone has the link, I'd appreciate them posting it.

Edited to add - a link to the photo that is NOT on a site like this where I have to "like" and then have their garbage spam in my email.

bullshit. I am not a member of anyone's site, and I clicked the link and got the pictures...

from the linked page...
Mr. Karo adds this footnote: “If you want independent indications of the ‘abuse’ in point 4, I refer you to this Power Line post. Note the Ambassador’s pants are on backwards, and his belt is unbuckled.

Until I see some evidence (pics would be a start)....I cannot help but be reminded of all the rumors SWORN to be true of the rape and murder gangs roaming the Superdome during Hurricane Katrina.....rumors that turned out to be completely false.

Post #42. The quoted section, taken from the originally linked page, has a link directly to a page with the pictures.

based on the thread title, i was prepared for this to be a bullshit thread.

However, looking at the pictures referenced in the linked piece, the thread title is accurate. If the pictures of men with cell phones dragging the ambassadors body were trying to rescue him, as many libtards here have claimed, then WHY were his pants on backwards? WHY does one person have their cell phone in the deceased ambassadors face, snapping a picture (he certainly wasn't offering the ambassador a way to call for help)?

What picture? I didn't see a link to a picture.

Exactly.....:eusa_whistle:

Post #42. The quoted section, taken from the originally linked page, has a link directly to a page with the pictures.

CaféAuLait;6098334 said:
CaféAuLait;6097896 said:
Um, I did not have to 'like' anything, here is the link to the article with the pictures, all I did was click the link within the article:

Benghazi: The Unanswered Question | Power Line

scroll for the pics
Sorry, but what is it that is conclusive about belt and pants again?

I just read the article and saw you ask for the pictures. I do however find the fact his pants are on backwards very strange.

Sorry....but not seeing conclusive evidence that pants are on backwards in the pic.

CaféAuLait;6098334 said:
Sorry, but what is it that is conclusive about belt and pants again?

I just read the article and saw you ask for the pictures. I do however find the fact his pants are on backwards very strange.

Sorry....but not seeing conclusive evidence that pants are on backwards in the pic.

Where is his zipper? Unless he is wearing elastic waisted pants, which the photos show he is not, why no zipper? Why would you need a belt with elastic waist pants? It just looks very strange not to see a zipper on a mans pants. Do they exist, sure. But as I said it looks strange.

Like I said, I have not given it two thoughts TBH. Do I think that those people in the photos were rescuing him? I'm unsure, it appears they are more intent on gathering photos, as noted by the cell phones pointed in his direction.

I think that part of the problem is lack of true information. First this was not a terrorist attack and now it is.

CaféAuLait;6098481 said:
CaféAuLait;6098334 said:

Where is his zipper? Unless he is wearing elastic waisted pants, which the photos show he is not, why no zipper? Why would you need a belt with elastic waist pants? It just looks very strange not to see a zipper on a mans pants. Do they exist, sure. But as I said it looks strange.

Like I said, I have not given it two thoughts TBH. Do I think that those people in the photos were rescuing him? I'm unsure, it appears they are more intent on gathering photos, as noted by the cell phones pointed in his direction.

I think that part of the problem is lack of true information. First this was not a terrorist attack and now it is.

Not a clear pic....men's pants have flaps over zippers....do you think there's a guarantee that the flap would be seen as such? Is there even a guarantee that someone with an agenda didn't photoshop it in order to fit such accusations? And as for a belt? Do you really see a belt there? Do you really, clearly see an unfastened belt?

Here's my scepticism kicking in....if a MOB does these horrible things...do they then take the time to dress him again but NOT take the time to put clothes on correctly...rape him THEN take him to a hospital? And if someone is tortured for hours, they are going to think dressing him (backwards, mind you) and taking him to a hospital is.....well.....realistically what has happened?

Someone has an agenda here...maybe two.....does it pass the smell test?

CaféAuLait;6098481 said:

Not a clear pic....men's pants have flaps over zippers....do you think there's a guarantee that the flap would be seen as such? Is there even a guarantee that someone with an agenda didn't photoshop it in order to fit such accusations? And as for a belt? Do you really see a belt there? Do you really, clearly see an unfastened belt?

Here's my scepticism kicking in....if a MOB does these horrible things...do they then take the time to dress him again but NOT take the time to put clothes on correctly...rape him THEN take him to a hospital? And if someone is tortured for hours, they are going to think dressing him (backwards, mind you) and taking him to a hospital is.....well.....realistically what has happened?

Yes, I see a belt clearly, it is undone, and you can see both sides of the belt and there is no flap for a zipper. Just use the zoom on your computer to blow up the photo.

As for your question about the photo being photoshopped here is the SAME photo on the LA Times website, belt undone and no zipper:

U.S. ambassador killed: Why editors put photo on front page - latimes.com

CaféAuLait;6098571 said:
CaféAuLait;6098481 said:

Yes, I see a belt clearly, it is undone, and you can see both sides of the belt and there is no flap for a zipper. Just use the zoom on your computer to blow up the photo.

Did...sorry, not seeing what you are seeing here. Maybe I'm seeing what I want to...maybe you are seeing what YOU want to....but again, to think a MOB rapes and tortures a guy to death for hours as is claimed....then puts clothes back on....backwards and get him to a hospital.....huh?

Oh, the desperation of the idiot fringe...

Why didn't you nominate a better candidate?

Don't blame Obama, you screwed your own pooch.

And stop with the pathetic conspiracy theories. Issa is a tool.

Just out of curiosity, why do YOU think the ambassadors pants were on backwards?

Anti-American terrorist apologists like Hazelnut have no problem with what happened to the ambassador. Jillian said she wished the guy who made the YouTube vid could get the same treatment. They see nothing wrong with rape, murder, oppression. So long as it happens to the *right* ppl.

CaféAuLait;6098571 said:

Did...sorry, not seeing what you are seeing here. Maybe I'm seeing what I want to...maybe you are seeing what YOU want to....but again, to think a MOB rapes and tortures a guy to death for hours as is claimed....then puts clothes back on....backwards and get him to a hospital.....huh?

It's not anything "I want to see". It is clear, his belt is undone and there is no zipper and no zipper flap.

Again, as I said above. I see what is clearly in the photo and I have no idea if he was raped or even dead in the photo.

If you look at the mans hand holding him up by his belt you can clearly see his bucke is undone.

Oh, the desperation of the idiot fringe...

Why didn't you nominate a better candidate?

Don't blame Obama, you screwed your own pooch.

And stop with the pathetic conspiracy theories. Issa is a tool.

Just out of curiosity, why do YOU think the ambassadors pants were on backwards?

Anti-American terrorist apologists like Hazelnut have no problem with what happened to the ambassador. Jillian said she wished the guy who made the YouTube vid could get the same treatment. They see nothing wrong with rape, murder, oppression. So long as it happens to the *right* ppl.

Really, Allie? Really? :eusa_eh: Sounding a bit hysterical there.

Look at the DESPICABLE responses by the typical leftists in this thread who would rather cover up the torture this man endured than tell the truth..IT'S APPALLING. Anyone with eyes can blow that picture up and see his pants are DEFINITELY on backward..

What are you questioning? That the left doesn't see anything wrong with certain types of murder and various and assorted sexual deviancy?

CaféAuLait;6098590 said:
As for your question about the photo being photoshopped here is the SAME photo on the LA Times website, belt undone and no zipper:

So...no one could have photoshopped that beforehand?

Come on folks...MOBS torture and rape people then put their clothes on backwards and carry them to the hospital?

That same photo appeared all over the world within hours of his death. And the first thing that happened is all the editors’ photo shopped it the same? Or you are saying that one of the terrorists that took the photo or one of his 'rescuers' who took the photo purposely photo shopped to have his pants appear as they are on backwards and then released it? Please.

CaféAuLait;6098638 said:
CaféAuLait;6098571 said:

It's not anything "I want to see". It is clear, his belt is undone and there is no zipper and no zipper flap.

Again, as I said above. I see what is clearly in the photo and I have no idea if he was raped or even dead in the photo.

If you look at the mans hand holding him up by his belt you can clearly see his bucke is undone.

And that might be...and it also might have been photoshopped. Pardon me if I wait for investigation reports. I remember the $200 million a day crap and the Rape Gangs in the Superdome crap all too well. My Bullshit detector is going off with this one right now. I may be wrong in the end....but it's going off, nonetheless.

CaféAuLait;6098660 said:
CaféAuLait;6098590 said:

Come on folks...MOBS torture and rape people then put their clothes on backwards and carry them to the hospital?

That same photo appeared all over the world within hours of his death. And the first thing that happened is all the editors’ photo shopped it the same? Or you are saying that one of the terrorists that took the photo or one of his 'rescuers' who took the photo purposely photo shopped to have his pants appear as they are on backwards and then released it? Please.

OK, I'll play your way....WHY would his pants be on backwards (if that is true) and his belt on FORWARD but unfastened?

CaféAuLait;6098590 said:

If we are to believe the White House and the media Ambassador Stevens was alive when this picture was taken. Some people point out the fact that his eyes are open as evidence to support that claim

I counter with the obvious point that his lips are blue, not red, and that dead people do not close their eyes.

In other words, even if you are right about the pants, someone is lying.

Forum List

Back