Rescue? Note The Ambassador's Pants Are On Backwards And His Belt Is Unbuckled

The truth is he seems to have died a horrible death. He clearly has a head wound but I doubt bodeca can see that either. Poor Ambassador Stevens. He deserved much better than what he got. I want to know why we weren't privy to his autopsy reports.
He does have a cut head, I see that. But his shirt is bereft of blood. Ever have a head wound? The initial reports are smoke inhalation after the safe building was bombed and caught on fire. Do you see anything that would contradict that?

His t-shirt is bereft of blood, where is the shirt he must have been wearing. Unless, of course, you think he dressed in slacks and a t-shirt to conduct official meetings.

By the way, is this blood?

come to think of it, if he was alive, why isn't that head wound bleeding all over the place?

stevens-pic-2.jpeg

That picture IMO shows a dead man, his lips appear blue and his eyes seem void of life. Many people die with their eyes open, I don't understand why that seems to point to proof of life for some.

Who knows.
He either died in an explosion...or not. People can be blown out of their clothes in explosions. Or they came off while he was being mauled, that happens too.

Mythbusters has pretty much proven that you cannot be blown out of your clothes unless you are blown to pieces in the process.

And the clothes are still pretty unstained and untorn. IF the Ambassador was tortured and raped....this was a NEAT mob....except for the backwards pants part.

you don't 'see' it because you 'refuse' to see it. His pants are CLEARLY on backwards.

So...if that is CLEARLY the case...what's your theory as to why?

Apparently, Conservative is UNCOMFORTABLE with my valid question to him:

Hi, you have received -844 reputation points from Conservative.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
douche nozzle

Regards,
Conservative

Note: This is an automated message.

I wonder why........:eusa_whistle:

I answered your douche nozzle of a question. You apparently don't believe photographic evidence, because you can't imagine WHY his pants would have been on backwards.

Since you can't think of a reason, it never happened. THAT, is the essence of being a douche nozzle.

Where is the photographic evidence as to WHY his pants were on backwards yet his belt on forwards and undone? What happened to cause that backwardness to happen?

I note your uncomfortableness in answering my clear question.

You need photographic evidence to PROVE the photographic evidence?

Are you retarded?

I'm curious. WHY would the 'rescuers' all have cell phones out? Wouldn't they be too busy, you know, rescuing him?

"all"?

You MUST have a link that PROVES they "ALL" had their cell phones out. Like maybe a PHOTO???

ROTFLMAO cuz you is one desperate sob.:eusa_clap::eusa_clap::eusa_clap:

Who knows.
He either died in an explosion...or not. People can be blown out of their clothes in explosions. Or they came off while he was being mauled, that happens too.

Mythbusters has pretty much proven that you cannot be blown out of your clothes unless you are blown to pieces in the process.

Explosion survivors say differently.

But it's also perfectly possible that they were ripped off him, that he was tortured..who knows.

Actually, they don't. The report you linked to specifically does not say anything about the bodies having all the parts attached.

Who knows.

And the clothes are still pretty unstained and untorn. IF the Ambassador was tortured and raped....this was a NEAT mob....except for the backwards pants part.

Where is his dress shirt?

Who knows.

A 'neat' mob carrying a dead man whose pants are stained, unbuckled, half dressed and bloody?

And in the picture above you can see the tip of a gun in front of his armpit. It appear to be the 'sights".

Where is the photographic evidence as to WHY his pants were on backwards yet his belt on forwards and undone? What happened to cause that backwardness to happen?

Are you retarded?

Sigh....let me explain for you since you seem a little confused. The accusations are that the Ambassador was tortured and raped....got that? And the pics of his pants being on backwards are being used as EVIDENCE that he was tortured and raped...so far so good?

So.....my question WHY was basically asking you for YOUR theory as to WHY his pants were on backwards (if they were)......Am I going too fast for you? Do you need me to go over it again?

CaféAuLait;6098875 said:

A 'neat' mob carrying a dead man whose pants are stained, unbuckled, half dressed and bloody?

And in the picture above you can see the tip of a gun in front of his armpit. It appear to be the 'sights".

Now you're just being creative.

So...if that is CLEARLY the case...what's your theory as to why?

I have to know WHY something, there is photographic evidence of, happened? The fact that there is photgraphic evidence isn't enough? For that photo to be believed by you, I have to know WHY it happened?

You're a douche nozzle. NEGGED.

Perhaps they did not release the photos where he was being murdered and redressed? Do we really need photos to prove each part of an act these days? If a murderer had a photo of a dead body which had been stabbed, would you demand photos of a knife being plunged into the body over and over?

Are you retarded?

Yes, she is.

So....let's make this simple.....can....you....or....conservative....explain.....WHY.....the....Ambassador.....had....his.....pants.....on.....backwards.....? Why? Why? Why?

CaféAuLait;6098875 said:

Oh baloney. You also said his belt is buckled, which is clearly untrue. Just look at the photo that conservative posted you can see the dark area in his armpit which is the shadow cast by the gun tip and if you look right below the cell phone you can see what appears to be the tip of a gun or its sights which cast the shadow in his arm pit.

ETA photo:

stevens-pic-2.jpeg

Last edited:
CaféAuLait;6098901 said:
I have to know WHY something, there is photographic evidence of, happened? The fact that there is photgraphic evidence isn't enough? For that photo to be believed by you, I have to know WHY it happened?

You're a douche nozzle. NEGGED.

Perhaps they did not release the photos where he was being murdered and redressed? Do we really need photos to prove each part of an act these days? If a murderer had a photo of a dead body which had been stabbed, would you demand photos of a knife being plunged into the body over and over?

I think a photo of a person who had been stabbed again and again and again would be pretty clear. I've seen those.....have you?

I have to say....if this Ambassador was tortured and raped by a mob....it was a NEAT mob....with a moment of confusion about the pants tho.

I've seen victims of mob violence....in Los Angeles...in Iraq....old pics from the South. If the Ambassador was tortured, raped, and killed by a mob, no disrespect to him intended, they were slackers.

Are you retarded?

Sigh....let me explain for you since you seem a little confused. The accusations are that the Ambassador was tortured and raped....got that? And the pics of his pants being on backwards are being used as EVIDENCE that he was tortured and raped...so far so good?

So.....my question WHY was basically asking you for YOUR theory as to WHY his pants were on backwards (if they were)......Am I going too fast for you? Do you need me to go over it again?

Actually, they are being used as evidence that the government is lying.

Strange how you do not address that, even when directly challenged. Does the official version make sense to you?

CaféAuLait;6098901 said:

I think a photo of a person who had been stabbed again and again and again would be pretty clear. I've seen those.....have you?

I have to say....if this Ambassador was tortured and raped by a mob....it was a NEAT mob....with a moment of confusion about the pants tho.

I've seen victims of mob violence....in Los Angeles...in Iraq....old pics from the South. If the Ambassador was tortured, raped, and killed by a mob, no disrespect to him intended, they were slackers.

Wow.

CaféAuLait;6098901 said:

Yet, that is not what you asked for. You asked where the photos were which proved what happened before the photos which show his pants on backwards. That was my point.

CaféAuLait;6098909 said:
CaféAuLait;6098875 said:

Oh baloney. You also said his belt is buckled, which is clearly untrue. Just look at the photo that conservative posted you can see the dark area in his armpit which is the shadow cast by the gun tip and if you look right below the cell phone you can see what appears to be the tip of a gun or its sights which cast the shadow in his arm pit.

ETA photo:

stevens-pic-2.jpeg

Is that a gun or a knife in the curled brown hand in his left armpit?

Forum List

Back